Oh my Luhan! [Exo-M: Luhan Fa...

By hahahappinessdelight

Okay so here's my 2nd story :) For all the fangirls of Luhan all over the world, try reading this and I hope... More

Oh my Luhan: INTRO
Chapter 1: Fangirling
Chapter 2: Unexpected
Chapter 3: Birthday Gift
Chapter 4: Hello Korea
Chapter 5: House for rent
Chapter 6: SM Entertainment
Chapter 7: Bubble Tea
Chapter 8: Oh it's you again
Chapter 9: Worries
Chapter 10: Can This Be Love?
Chapter 11: Shooting
Chapter 12: Limits
Chapter 13: Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 14: Gotcha
Chapter 15: Past or Present?
Chapter 16: Unknown Sender
Chapter 16: Stalker
Chapter 17: Agitated
Chapter 18: New Project
Chapter 19: Pressured Heart
Chapter 20: Night filled with smiles
Chapter 21: Hey best friend
Chapter 22: Myeondong
Chapter 23: One day left
A/N ft. Next Chapter Teaser
Chapter 24: Unforgettable night
Chapter 25: Where's He?
Chapter 26: Left Behind
Chapter 27: Asking her out
Chapter 28: Dating
Chapter 29: Run Away
Chapter 30: The Visitor
Chapter 31: Why she's back
Chapter 32: Night Together
Chapter 34: Ran out of time
Chapter 35: Welcome Home
Chapter 36: Miu's Move
Chapter 37: Slipped
Chapter 38: Surprises
Chapter 39: Doubts
Chapter 40: Revelations
Chapter 41: Broken Hearts
Chapter 42: End
Chapter 43: So Long
Chapter 44: Letting Go
Chapter 45: Fallen Apart
Chapter 46: Bad News
Chapter 47: Confrontation
Chapter 48: People change
Chapter 49: Give me love
Chapter 50: Troubles
Chapter 51: Too Late
Last Chapter
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 33: Three Letter Word

6.3K 151 52
By hahahappinessdelight

A/N: Hello! How was the last chapter? I hope this one will be good as well. 

This chapter is dedicated to ............... HeyItsEricaaa - "i decided todedicate this chapter to you :) Thank you, i hope you continue to support my story <3"

Enjoy everyone! 

~~

Luhan’s POV

I have the guts to wake up early in the morning, hoping to see the most important woman in my life sleeping beside me but..

“Maevic?” I called out because no one was beside me. There was no her.

I got up and went outside to look for her until a delicious smell of bacon and eggs caught my senses. I immediately went to the kitchen only to see her, cooking our breakfast.

“Omo! You’re awake already. Good morning” she greeted and smiled as she turned around holding the bowl of fried rice.

“You cooked all of these?” She nodded and I sat on the table hungrily looking and grabbing pieces of the prepared food.

She sat down and started eating also, taking first the bacons which is her most favorite. There is something that looks different on her and I knew what it was.

“Maevic, you seem to change your clothes” I said.

“Oh yes! Uhm Mrs. Jang went here earlier and I was the one who got these.” She smiled again and took another bacon strip.

“Good” I smiled back. “But those lingerie makes you look even sexier” I murmured.

I saw that she stopped what she was doing and I looked at her, which turns out that she was looking at me with rounded eyes. “Pervert” she said.

“D-did you hear m-me?” I asked in the state of embarrassment and she nodded.

I bowed my head and apologized but she just laughed “Luhan-sshi, don’t ever say that joke again alright.” Whew! Good thing she wasn’t mad at me but really, she does look like sexy. Ugh! What am I thinking

~~

“Luhan? What is here in Damyang?” She asked as we walk outside and began our little date.

“Damyang is actually a small town outside the city. It is known for having a lot of beautiful bamboo trees. Look, we’re going there” I pointed on the right side of the place which shows the entrance for the park.

“Ohh, I really love to go to this kind of place” She said while tilting around her head inside. “It was very relaxing” she added.

“Do you love it?” I held her hand and I felt that she was shocked.

“U-uh of course.” She uttered.

I tightened my grip on her. I turned my pace to see her and she was looking at me “Let’s go?” she nodded with an angel’s smile.

~~

Maevic’s POV

“Ahh! Luhan wait up I’m so tired!” I shouted on him wherein he was almost at the end of the 250 steps staircase. He was a man therefor there’s no doubt he would be able to reach it easier.

“You can do it! Look I’m here, I’ll just wait” He waved and gave me thumbs up.

“I-I really can’t” I whispered as I was already catching my breath but I just think of Luhan being on the finish line and finally earned strength from him.

“See! I told you, you can do it!” He held me and helped me as well to sit down on the bench not knowingly that the view here was a paradise.

“WOW!” I squealed. “That stairs was really worth it. You know what I mean?” I looked at him and guess what he was looking at me then.

“I know right? Let’s stay here for a while shall we?” I nodded as an answer.

I felt his head leaning on my shoulder so I looked at him. “Maevic-sshi, saranghae” he whispered and I could feel his warm breath in my ears.

I was shocked, I was speechless. Should I say I love you too?

I was about to say it but something stop me. His lips. He crashed his lips against mine and my eyes blunted in surprise. It feels like my heart was about to explode in any other minute. Good thing he felt that and broke the kiss.

“I-I’m sorry” he looked down. “I’m sorry I wasn’t able to control myself. I should have-“ I cut him off.

“Luhan, kiss me.” His eyes locked on mine. “Again” I added.

His lips shaped into a mischievous smile not long enough, he finally kissed me again but this time, my eyes are closed, and it turned out to be passionate.

His hand was on the back of my nape making our kiss gone deeper and as I responded, I wrapped my arms around his.

“Maevic, will you be my girlfriend?” He finally asked. Finally.

“Luhan, you know the answer already” I smirked.

He pinched my cheeks “Of course I wanted to hear it from you” he smiled.

“What? The three letter word?” I smiled again trying to tease him.

He laughed. “Well I guess. So, will you be my girlfriend?” He asked again but this time he was hoping for that word.

“Mmmm…..YES!” I wrapped my arms around his nape as I squealed in happiness. He hugged me backed tightly.

“Thank you!” He was happy!

“Saranghaeyo” He said sweetly.

“Nado Saranghae” I replied back and he placed a quick peck on my forehead.

August 24 4:44 in the afternoon was the happiest time and day of my life.

~To Be Continued

A/N: Can you believe that?! Maevic was wearing a lingerie! HAHAHA! 

Please comment and vote please please?! For those who wants dedication, please follow the rules alright? It was easy. :) 

Thank you! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 208 20
I was drunk on that night How I wish she will never left me She dumped me just because he's better than me He's rich while I'm not I was in paine...
6.2K 97 32
Hello! This is my very first story here on wattpad so expect lots and lots of cliche scenes and errors. Please bare with me and have fun reading 💗 H...
468 15 13
Kyungsoo doesn't know love. He doesn't know what it feels like and he even believes, that he doesn't deserve to be loved. Since he can remember his p...
273 56 9
The war between vampires and werewolves must always be fought but can never be won. Luhan struggles to survive as a lone wolf after losing his pack i...