Insatiability - Stiles Stilin...

By theresathanya

Even though Amber seemed to be under control before, she's slowly turning into something different. While she... More

Prologue
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
Epilogue

four

3.6K 94 32
By theresathanya

I looked at the watch that was wrapped around my left wrist before I opened the door in front of me. A quiet but loud enough noise filled the room before someone entered the room from the back.

"Aren't you supposed to be at school at this time?"

"I am here for answers, Deaton" I replied and stared into the dark eyes of the man in front of me.

"Then come on in" he smiled and opened the gate for me, guiding me to the back of the clinic. I put my hands on the cold metal table, stabilizing my body since I wasn't feeling right since yesterday.

"What can I help you with, Amber?" Deaton asked me.

I took a deep breath before I looked at my hands. "Something's happening to me. And I don't think that it's good."

"What do you mean? Can you explain to me what exactly is going on with you?"

"It's like everything's enhanced. I can feel things that I couldn't feel before, see things that I couldn't see before. My body's changing. When I feel angry, I can feel my bones changing their position underneath my skin. My fangs and claws are stronger and bigger then before. I can feel one's aura and one time, I could change their emotion by just looking at them. And last night, I swear to god. I turned out the light by just looking at it."

Deaton stared at me, inhaling all the words that I threw at him.

"You're not believing me, do you?"

"Amber, I've heard a lot of strange things, if you haven't noticed by now. But this... I've only heard of it once" he said calmly.

"What is it? Deaton, do you know what's going on?"

Deaton turned around and grabbed the calendar from the wall and put it on the table in front of us. "When's your birthday, Amber?"

"My birthday? What? What does this have to do with any of this?"

"Just answer my question. When is your birthday."

"July, 10."

"The year. That's the most important thing. Tell me the year."

"You're scaring me" I muttered but told him anyway. "1993."

Deaton flicked through the calendar immediately until he stopped in July 1993. He placed his finger on the 10th of July, my birthday and pointed to the small planet that was drawn in the left corner.

"That's it" he said proudly.

"That's what?"

"The solar eclipse but no normal solar eclipse. I remember it clearly. It was the day of a solar eclipse and at the same time the Halley's Comet was in the sky. It only happens every 75 years sometimes it may be even 76 years."

"But what does this have to do with me?" I asked him confused as I put my elbows on the table and my head in my hands.

"You're born that day. The day when the Halley's comet met the solar eclipse. You're gifted with abilities."

"I know, Peter bit me and now I'm a werewolf" I groaned.

"You don't understand" he said and walked away. No second later he came back with a book in his hands, opening a paige that showed a human being, lifted in the air by some planet.

"This creature is called an Addonexus. It's a creature of lore that is originally human at birth but if they are born on the day of a solar eclipse and when the Halley's Comet is in the sky, they become fired with abilities after they exit the womb. It is believed that they have a substance that infused with their blood that holds magical properties. They are able to control pure energy which also allows them to control the elements if they master them and they are most easily able to master the elements of light and shadow which explains your incident tonight. They have the ability to use the blood substance to control their bones and use them as weapons, being able to have their bones penetrate their skin at various locations. Also, Addonexuses are able to see people's natural aura and with this they can stop the person from using their natural element" Deaton explained.

I listend to every single word he said. Everything he said, described my changes perfectly.

"Amber, I am happy to tell you that you're happen to be one of those creatures. You're a very rare kind."

"But, I am also a werewolf. What does this mean?"

"Seems like you're a hybrid. An addonexus by birth and werewolf by bite."

"How come, I've never felt something before?" I asked him again.

"Most people who become Addonexus do not find out and do not experience any unusual aspects until they reach the age of about 13 or 14. At that age they begin to feel their bones move under their body and begin to see spiritual auras. Have you ever felt a change at that exact age?"

I mind went off. Remembering exactly what happened 5 years ago now made sense. It wasn't an accident like my parents told me all the time. It was all my intention. And that's why my eyes glowed blue.

"So when exactly is your boyfriend coming over?" Derek asked me as we waited for Scott and Stiles to arrive. I sighed and plopped down on the couch "If you haven't noticed, we're not really talking to each other, recently... So I don't know. Haven't Scott said they'd arrive around 5pm?" I said and glanced at the watch around my tiny wrist. "Well it's quarter past so screw that."

"Why aren't to talking to each other?"

"Well... I've got reasons! Really good reasons" I retorted.

"Which are?" Derek insisted.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Why not?"

"Because, I don't want to talk about it" I mumbled and stared at the now opening door.

Scott walked in, followed by Stiles. His gaze met mine and he looked at me longer than he did since our fight. I stood up, ignoring his gaze on me and joined Scott and Derek. Stiles did the same and put the design of the bank down on the table.

"Okay, I'll just skip right to it, yeah?"

Derek nodded and told Stiles to move on.

"You see this? This is how they got in. It's a rooftop air conditioning vent. Leads down inside into to wall of the vault, which is here" he explained and grabbed a red marker, drawing a circle around the vent. While he continued to explain the whole building and how they got in years ago, he continued to draw arrows and circles all over the design. "One of the robbers was lowered into this shaft. Now, that space is so small, it took him about twelve hours to drill into that wall, which is stone by the way. Then throughout the rest of the night, they siphoned the cash up to the guys back on the roof through the one little shaft in the wall. Boom"

"Can we fit in there?" Derek asked him and Stiles nodded. "Yes, we can but very very barely and they also patched the wall, obviously, so we're going to need a drill of some kind. I'm thinking maybe a diamond bit-"

"Look, forget the drill" Derek interrupted him. Stiles turned around and stared at Derek, probably wondering how else he was going to get in there. "Sorry?"

"If I go in first, how much space do I have?"

"What do you think you're gonna do, Derek? You gonna punch through the wall?" Stiles asked him not believing what Derek just said.

"Yes Stiles. I'm gonna punch through the wall."

"Okay, big guy. Let's see it. Let's see that fist. Big old fist. Make it, come on. Get it out there don't be scared" Stiles challenged him and Derek obeyed, raising his fist. "Yeah, look at that. Okay, see this?" Stiles asked him as he held up his hand in front of Derek's fist. "That's maybe three inches of room to gather enough force to punch through solid cold-„

Next second, Derek's fist went flying against Stiles' hand, who cried out in pain as his hand met the cold hard steel table. "Ah, ouh, okay. He could do it" Stiles whimpered as he walked around the room, shaking the hand that Derek just hit.

"I'll get through the wall. Who's following me down?" Derek asked us.

"I'm coming!" I replied and held my hand up.

"Oh no, you're not!" Stiles yelled from the other side of the loft.

"I'm not?!"

"No, you're not! Amber, I can see that your still weak from what you did yesterday. Don't you think, that I didn't see how you leaned against the table the whole time while I was explaining. Also, you're skin is really pale which means that you're not feeling well. So please do me... no do yourself a favor and take a rest this time, please" he said while he trotted back to us.

Derek agreed with Stiles and looked at the other werewolves in the room.

"Don't look at me" Peter said who was still sitting on the stairs up to my room. "I'm not up to fighting speed yet and honestly, with Amber out of commission, you're not looking at very good odds for yourself."

"So, I'm supposed to just let them die?"

"One of them is already dead!"

"We don't know that!" Derek argued with his uncle Peter.

"Do I have to remind you what we're up against here? A pack of alphas, all of them, killers. And if that's not enough to scare your testicles back into your stomach, try to remember that two of them combine bodies to form one giant alpha. I'm sure Erica and Boys were sweet kids. They're going to be missed" Peter said ice cold.

Stiles rolled his eyes and stared at Derek. "Could somebody kill him again, please?"

"What about you?" Derek said, ignoring Stiles' plea.

"Yeah, if you want me to come..." Stiles replied but Derek stopped him once again. "Not you."

"Got it."

Scott sighed, "I don't know about Erica. But if Boyd's still alive, we have to do something. We have to try."

"I feel like there's a but" I muttered.

"Who's the other girl? The one locked in there with Boyd?" he answered.

Derek shrugged his shoulders and grabbed his jacket, throwing it over his shoulder. "I don't care, but we better hurry. Scott, you come with me. Amber? Stay here with these two."

They all nodded, except for me. I didn't want to stay in the same room as the one who bit me and changed my whole life and the one who was about to break my heart into billion of pieces. But I had no other choice.

We waited nearly hours without a text from Scott or Derek. Peter moved from the stairs to the couch and put his feed on the coffee table while Stiles stood in front of the windows. I sat on the stairs in front of the door and held my knees tight to my body.

"I can't take waiting around like this, you know? It's nerve racking. My nerves are racked. They're severely racked. Racked."

"I could beat you unconscious and wake you when it's over" Peter suggested but Stiles ignored him. "You think Erica's really dead?"

"You think I really care?"

"I just... I don't understand the bank though, okay? What, why wouldn't they chain them up in some underground lair or something?" Stiles asked while he walked over to the giant whole in one of the walls where Derek kept his bed in. "They're an alpha pack, right? So shouldn't they have a lair?"

"They're werewolves, not bond villains" I groaned from my spot.

"Wait a sec. Wait a sec. Maybe they're living there. You know? Like maybe the bank vault reminds them of their little wolf dens" he kept on rambling.

"Wolf dens?"

"Okay, that's enough" I sighed and stood up. I turned around and grabbed the door handle, shoving the giant door open before I took a step out.

"Hey wait! Amber!" Stiles shouted as he jogged over. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I can't stand your talking! I'm going to help and none of you is able to stop me!" I yelled at him and walked out the door but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back inside before he shut the door.

This time it was me asking him the hell he was doing as I yanked my arm back. "What the hell, Stiles?"

"You still don't get it, do you?" he hooted at me. I stopped there in my tracks and looked at him. I was probably staring a whole through his body until he went for it again.

"God, sometimes you're so stupid. Derek didn't tell you stay here for nothing! You're still weak you can't properly defend yourself if something would happen to you. You can't even stand straight for so long! All you ever think about is helping others and getting yourself in danger, while we... while I will go out of my freaking mind, wondering if you're okay or if you're hurt again! Stop helping them just this one time and wait here with us!"

I sighed and kicked my shoes away. "Are you done?" I asked Stiles and walked over to Peter, sitting down next to him. "Now, go on with whatever you were talking about earlier. I won't stop you from talking again."

"Amber" Stiles mumbled, knowing that he pissed me off.

"Just don't look at me. I'll stay here only if you wont bother me" I told him and pulled my feet back to my body.

"Okay.. okay. I won't talk to you or look at you or even think about you. I'll just-"

"Stiles!"

"Yes?... Oh yeah, right... sorry... Were was I again? Right. But do you know what confuses me the most?" Why wait around for the full moon, huh? Why not just kill them whenever they want to?"

"Maybe they think it's poetic" Peter answered him with his eyes closed and his head leaned against the headboard of the couch.

"They've already had three full moon to be poetic."

"And here you've only had one full hour to be so annoying..." I muttered and ignored the look he was giving me.

"No, go ahead. Finish what you were saying, at least you talk to me that way... I'm an... "

My mind blacked out. Stiles was right. Why wait three full moons? Why wait so long? They could've just killed them the first night. or the night after. What if they waited for something else to happen? What if Boyd and Erica never felt one of the full moons while they were trapped in the vault? Or whoever who was in there with Boyd.

"I'm annoying. That were you going to say there?"

"What are the walls made of?" I asked him, changing the subject as I remembered something Deaton told me this morning. 

"What?" Stiles asked me confused as I stood up and ran over to the table. "I don't know, like, wood and brick or...?"

"No, the vault, the vault, the walls. What are they made out of? Where would it say that? Doesn't say anything. Where... where would it say the materials, the type of stone?"

"Oh. Oh hang on. Yeah, here, hang on" he stammered while he pulled more papers out of his school bag. "Here. It's going to be in there."

"What are you looking for?" Peter asked who suddenly stood next to us and skimmed the papers.

"I was thinking, what if they couldn't feel the power? What if the vault is made out of something that keeps them from feeling the full moon? Deaton said something about materials that keep you tranquil."

"They'd be stronger, if they'd feel the power tonight" Peter realized and helped Stiles searching.

"There, that's it."

"Hecatolite" Peter groaned.

"Is that awful? That sounds awful" Stiles asked him.

"Get them on the phone. Call them. Now!"

"Why?"

"Because Boyd and that girl aren't going to kill each other. They're going to kill Derek and Scott" I said for Peter.

Stiles eyes widened and he pulled his phone out, immediately, dialing Scott's phone who picked up no second later. Stiles put it on speaker.

"Scott! Scott! No listen to me, okay? Look you gotta get out of there! Look, the walls of the vault are made with a mineral called hecatolite. It scatters the moonlight."

"What does that mean?" Scott questioned on the other side of the call.

"Look, it keeps the moonlight out, okay? They haven't felt the full moon in months."

"Okay" Peter grabbed the phone from Stiles. "Think of it like the gladiators in the Roman colosseum. They used to starve the lions for three days, making them more vicious, more out of control. Deucalion has kept them from shifting for three full moons, diminishing their tolerance to it."

"Scott, they're going to be stronger!" I repeated.

Peter nodded. "More savage, more bloodthirsty, Scott, they're the lions. They're the starved lions and you and Derek just stepped into the colosseum."

It was quiet a few seconds, until Scott realized what they just stepped in. "Derek, we got a problem, a really big problem."

After that, howls and screams were heard. Loud noises filled the air and we couldn't hear them anymore. Stiles grabbed the phone again and yelled for Scott but not luck. The call failed.

a/n

okay, let's just pretend that July, 10th 1993 is the night of a solar eclipse, yeah? :))

and thank you for sticking by!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SWORD By ALEX

Fanfiction

1.1M 31.4K 32
in which bob newby's daughter helps steve realize he's not bullshit. STEVE HARRINGTON X OC STRANGER THINGS SEASON 2 HIGHEST RANK; #311 IN FANFI...
34.2K 765 23
𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝 Amelia Sealgair has her worst nightmares gone true when a person she swo...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
148K 3.1K 29
𝐑𝐀𝐖 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃 ────── in which jade everdeen has to face her biggest fear while falling for her rival. © sandysurfs / cover by @girldirt