Our Love Is Torture

Door sparkleVS

"You may be one thousand miles away, or one hundred years away from me, but I know that you're still with me... Meer

Prologue & Cast
Chapter 1 - The Invitation
Chapter 2 - The Meetings & The Party
Chapter 3 - Fights & Regrets
Chapter 4 - A Million Sorry's
Chapter 5 - Starting Fresh
Chapter 6 - Go Away
Chapter 7 - The Sexy Bestfriend & The Shock Statement.
Chapter 8 ~ Back there again after 10years.
Chapter 9 ~ Broken Love
Chapter 10 ~ "You're lost and someone needs to fix that"
Chapter 12 ~ I kissed you goodbye.
Chapter 13 - Trouble & Regrets
Chapter 14 - Conflict & Sweet Kisses.
Chapter 15 - Confusing texts & Disloyality
Chapter 16 - It's NOW & NEW
A/N thank you!
Chapter 17 - Circling back to deception
Chapter 18 ~ Breakup's & Pain
Chapter 19 - "Shanyana is just a stupid little girl."
Chapter 20 - The Love, The Truth & The Goodbye Letter
Chapter 21- When His Eyes Made Her Heart Stop
Chapter 22 - You're My Best Notification
Chapter 23 - When The Rain Got Beautiful
Chapter 24 - All You Do Is Walk Away
Chapter 25 *Part 1* - Secured & Shattered
Chapter 25 *Part 2* - Secured & Shattered
TRAILER - OUR LOVE IS TORTURE
Chapter 27 - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Chapter 28 - All That I'll Ever Need
*NOTICE*
A/N - What has happened? Theories, Character Talks, Sequel? etc.
Chapter 29 - The Calm before the Storm
Chapter 30 - My Heart Is So Tired
Chapter 31 - Kiss My Troubles Away
Chapter 32 - The Broken Prince
Chapter 33 - Home Is Where Heart Is
Chapter 34 - The Wrong One
Chapter 35 - You're Mine
Chapter 36 - Things You Said
Chapter 37 *Last* - Forever
Acknowledgements
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue *BONUS*

Chapter 26 - Love The Way You Lie

632 40 31
Door sparkleVS

Hello everyone! Okay first of all, sorry - The update was meant to go out on Friday but got stuck as the internet wouldn't work, the tecnition fixed it on Monday, everything went off cause of the poor rainy weather.

Anyways, make sure you COMMENT & VOTE if you want more. 😊❤ Hope you all like the chapter, wish to see some happy readers at the end.

Enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------

Aisha's POV

"Aisha..." Tina's voice unsilenced the atmosphere.

"What?" I groaned, ducking my head under my blanket. I already have the sun peeking through the window to annoy me, I didn't want Tina to add fire to it.

"Are you planning on waking up or not? It's 11pm..."

I didn't reply. It's called Ignorance, the best option.

"I have a day off, we should do something..." She trailed off.

I didn't reply.

"Um, hot chocolate?"

No reply... Though I really wanted to have something warm to wake up too.

"Is something wrong?" She asked, concerned.

Yes.

"No, it's nothing."

After yesterday afternoon, I came to a conclusion that Rohan didn't make me feel any better, but worse actually, cause he was right about what he said - It's kinda like all of us, me included are forcing ourselves to be around him, when in general he dosen't want to be with any of us.

"And didn't you ever realise the fact that I didn't came to Paris for any of you's."

As soon as he said that, the only thing that came outta my mouth was.... 'you're right'

Cause he was.

This time though, as soon as he said that, I was the one to leave place. Not him, he just stood there.

When I came back home, all I wanted was to go to sleep - and not think about anything. But obviously, that's never possible in my life.

The letter was in my night draw, It was soaked wet, which I did except since - because of Abhi it fell into a puddle. But what I didn't except was the fact that as soon as I touched it, it tore apart, like a soft wet tissue.

I was upset, but at the end of the day it dosen't matter, cause Rohan dosen't care.

♤♤♤

"Aisha!" Tina shouted, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I jolted up, sitting on the bed, my hair was a mess and my clothes wrinkly.

"What!?" I exclaimed, "What's your problem?"

"Me?" She frowned, shaking her head "There's nothing wrong with me Aisha, your the one who has a problem!"

I looked around, trying not to meet her eyes "I don't have any problem." I spoke.

"You do." She stood up and came to my bed, sitting infront of me.

"What is it?" Tina's voice was soft and caring, is she pretending like she actually cares, or does she genuinely want to know?

"You stole my letter," I whispered daintily, looking up at her. I watched as her stone cold facial expression soften, there was something that her eyes held, I can't figure it out, maybe it was... regret.

A harsh breath left her mouth
"I-It was not me Aisha, I didn't wanted to do it." She stammered, trying to sound convincing.

"Then why? Why did you choose to steal it?" I asked.

"It was Abhi's idea, he wanted answers. Shanyana was there too, I just... I.." Her tone died down, almost like she was trying to hide something.

"You what?"

"I just told them about the letter," She said, speaking the truth on her behalf "But I promise I had no attention to stealing the letter, that was all Abhi and Shanyana."

I glance at the corner of the room, "Aisha, I know how much that letter means to you..."

My lips quviered, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before opening them back again. I still didn't look at her. But Tina didn't stop, my silence made her continue.

"Everything that involves Rohan means alot to you and I know that, I knew it a year and a half ago when I first met you, and I still know that now. I was in guilt, I was trying to avoid you because I knew this would hurt you so much,"

My eyes shifted to the side again and became glazed with a glassy layer of tears. As I blinked, they dripped from my eyelids and slid down to my cheeks. I bit my lip tightly in attempt to hide any sound that wanted to escape from my mouth; my heart sank. 

The words coming out of her mouth were so honest, to a point we're everything she was saying was true.

"I'm so sorry Aisha."

As I opened my mouth to speak, I indulged the air causing me to inhale a sharp breath "It's fine," I croaked, wiping my tears.

"Tell him Aisha," Tina claimed, all of the sudden, shifting closer to me. "Tell him the truth, he's here, Ayan's not. Ayan was never there but he was."

I looked up at her, blinking rapidly "What do you mean?" My voice was low, it came out as a whisper.

"Tell Rohan the truth, you were never engaged to Ayan, you never married him, he was only your best friend!"

This was all too much, it's like being stabbed in the heart a thousand times without dying.

"B-but I told him we are not together anymore." I mumbled.

"So you lied again..." The disappointment in her voice made me feel a pang in my heart.

"A lie is not a lie if it makes somebody happy-"

"Oh My God!" She shrieked, rapidly standing up.

"You think Rohan will be happy to find out he was not worth your truth!? Even after knowing the fact it was your fault, you still lie to him after two years."

I didn't wanted to be weak nor cry but I couldn't take it anymore. I let the tears flow. In those salty trickles is who I am - the one who feels. I'm not cold like a machine who runs on logic alone, who wants only what it is sensible for themselves. In a world of hurt it is human to cry.

"I'm scared Tina... he would hate me." I sobbed, covering my eyes with my hands.

I feel a slight edge to the bed, Tina has sat back down beside me, her hand goes over my shoulder.

"Aisha, the truth would never hurt as much as a lie does. Do you wanna know who hides behind a lie and deciet?" I take my hands of my face and slowly turn to look at her.

"Who?"

"A coward, are you one?"

I chuckled, shaking my head in denial "Definitely not!"

"Right, you my friend... you're simple and pure, and a pure woman will tell the truth no matter how painful it is."

I nodded, blinking my tears away, before I can even think of anything, the door bell rang.

*TING*

Tina draped her arm off my shoulder, she took a tissue out of a box, and passed it to me. "I'll go and see," She stood up and walked towards the door.

I settled down and leaned against my bed frame. The gentle scent of the roses kindled memories...

Wait, what? Roses?

My eyes were closed, but they unlatched as soon as I saw Tina walk in, back to me.

A beautiful big bouquet of roses in her hand, my eyes widened, what the hell...

"Aisha somebody sent these to you," She spoke, passing them to me.

Roses were my absolute favorite, they were considered as the queen of flowers. I inhaled the sweet scent roses, those moments of supernaturally smelling roses are special blessings that dosen't occur regularly.

They didn't look like the ones from the bottom street shop, they looked rich and expensive, not possible but so full of life. I noticed how there was a note inside of the bouquet. I took it out and read it...

and.... oh my god.

"What does it say?" Tina questioned, looking at me with anticipation.

~~~

'What I said to you yesterday was a complete lie, I didn't mean it. I'm an idiot and I make mistakes. But let's move on, let us forgive eachother - only then we will live in peace. Meet me on Friday Night 7pm - The Eiffel Tower, wear something nice ;)

Yours, Rohan.

Ps. You're as beautiful as a rose.'

---------------------------------------------------------
END OF CHAPTER

Awwwww, *wipes the tears* now that's something you can call cute!

So, Thoughts? COMMENT and tell me, after everything that has happened what do you think? 💗

Don't forget to VOTE
1 vote = 1 rose from Rohan to you 🥀🙈 xxx.

Haha, I'll come back with an new update very very soon, stay tuned, stay happy! Unfortunately I don't celebrate it, but to all those people  celebrating - have a great Diwali 🎉

Tons of Love ❤ Bye!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

33K 1.7K 22
Aashiqui 2 x STUDENT OF THE YEAR CROSSOVER Meet Rohan Nanda, 31, his heart completely guarded due to his former lover, Aarohi. He enjoys his bache...
7.8K 814 31
~𝙑𝙚𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙢𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙥𝙚�...
1.4K 136 8
"I've loved a million girls but my love you were the only diamond among the stones. I love you like the moon loves the Earth." Ishaan Malhotra - 19yr...
1.8K 79 28
Vivan Sharma,Aditi Desai ,Rishi Sharma -The inseparable trio since childhood step into their final year of university with heaps of hopes for their f...