Desolate (Klaus Mikaelson)

By WhatYoLookinAt

What happens when Klaus Mikaelson meets the feisty twin sister of Tyler Lockwood? After all of the physical a... More

Cast
Evie
Masquerade
Stolen
Eliijah
Slater
Warlocks
Werewolf
Bonds
Jules
Damon
Dinner Parties.
Deals
Caroline and hippies
Witchy house
Klaus
The last Day
Stefan
Ray
Hybrid failures
Chicago
Chicago part 2
All Lies Come To An End
Teen Spirit
Chill
Evienapped
Mikael
On a leash
Hybrid bite
Brief Meeting
Esther
The Mikaelson Ball
Sort This Drama
Unlinking
20s
Esther ender
Saved
Off The Bridge
Back To Body
Weddings
Body Guards
The Hunter
The grill
Not sober
Miss Mystic Falls
Dead
Get ready to leave
Part two
Pregnancy
Wolfiness
Plans
Baby
Microwaved
Twin bonding
Marcel's army
Utter Betrayal
Punishment
Dance Back From The Grave
Cemetery
The Factions
An unblinking death
A new Hope
Mystic Falls
Savannah
New Orleans... Again
Davina's Cabin
Seeing red
I really couldn't think of a name for this chapter so this is the name
Brotherhood
Family Down Time
Locked by your hands
Petrova
Another Mikaelson?
Too many Mikaelsons
Because
Welcome to the end
Epilogue

Distancing

37.9K 857 426
By WhatYoLookinAt

Today I was about to cross a road and I knew cars were coming but this woman was just stood there making her dog sit down, so stood still thinking she saw a car coming. About 40 seconds later I realised she was training her dog so I just walked off feeling like an idiot.

_________________________________________________________

I open my eyes at the same time that Stefan does, but Rebekah does not realise I'm awake.

"Oh, he lives." She says, glaring at Stefan. Technically, he doesn't live because he's already dead, eh, whatever floats her boat.

" What happened?" Stefan asks, rubbing his recently broken neck.

" You took a beating. My brother's been breaking your neck all afternoon. Quite the temper. The wolf, however, we have to keep sedating because he refuses to let me knock her out." She huffs, angrily.

"Why did he bring us back to Mystic Falls?" Stefan asks, his mind drifting off to Elena.

"You can stop playing dumb now. It didn't take him long to figure out what you've been hiding. The question he wants to know is if Evie knows." Rebekah trails off, still unaware of my consciousness.

"I'm not hiding anything. I've done everything Klaus has asked me to." Stefan grunts, his eyes propelling to me as he pretends to think I'm still out.

" No, you just failed to mention that the doppelgänger's still alive" Barbie snaps.

"Where is Klaus now?" Stefan asks, glaring back at Rebekah.

"With any luck, ripping that cow's bloody head off." She's never even met Elena...

As Stefan dives at Rebekah, I quietly slip out of the truck going unnoticed, although I feel that Stefan knows.

_________________________________________________________

"Keep it up." Klaus says to what appears to be Dana as Chad stares at her desperately. What the Hell did I just walk into.

"Where's Stefan? What did you do to him? Wait, where's Evie?" She asks worriedly.

"Stefan's on a time out." Klaus begins, "Evie's" I walk angrily into the room, "Right here," he sighs.

I rush over to Elena and envelope her in my arms, receiving a hug back as Klaus sighs once again in annoyance. "Rebekah was supposed to sedate you." He groans.

"I guess she was slacking on the job then," I smirk remembering Stefan and Rebekah's conversation.

The doors open. Bonnie and Matt enter

" Bonnie, get out of here! " Elena yells out to her panicked.

"Evie?" Matt asks, oh, here we go.

Klaus rushes over to Bonnie.

"Klaus, please" I plead quietly.

"Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started" He says, ignoring me, however, when he turns around, I can see the pained look on his face."Ah, Dana, why don't you relax? You and Chad sit tight." Klaus says as he turns back towards Bonnie." I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around alive?" He says in a lethal tone, causing me to shiver.

"That's right. If you want to blame someone, blame me"

"No, blame me!" I but in and see Klaus's muscles tense up at the sound of my voice. "I have known that Elena was alive for weeks but I didn't tell you." He groans in annoyance, turning towards me, his expression softens slightly.

"Ah, that, And we will have words about that later," I gulp," But you are not to blame." Klaus then turns back to Bonnie as his expression goes hard again."Oh, there's no need for blame, love. Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix."

The doors then swing open, again, and I catch the familiar scent of my brother and the she bitch.

" Get off of me!" Tyler yells as the air gets stuck in my throat.

"Hush now." Rebekah snaps at him as I begin to hyperventilate, Elena rubs my shoulder soothingly.

"I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah. Word of warning...She can be quite mean."

"Don't be an ass." She says, throwing Tyler to the floor as I continue to whimper.

"Leave him alone!" I plead out.

" I'm going to make this very simple...Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually."He sighs, smirking at Tyler.

"Then turn me!" I yell." Not Tyler!" I cry out. He turns around and glares at me.

"I will not touch you, Evie!" He says with no room for argument.

He bites his wrist and makes Tyler drink his blood as I start to yell at him, Elena, Chad and Dana holding me still.

" I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake...You better hurry. "Klaus snaps his neck as I release an agonising scream, pushing Elena, Dana and Chad off of me and making abeelinee for my brother, only to be caught by Klaus's open arms as he vamp speeds into my path, holding me by my waste to stop me from moving past him.

"You killed him .You k-killed him" I cry, glaring into Klaus's eyes. He looks at me with a half apologetic expression. "Evie, I-" I cut him off, slamming my fists into his chest, but it makes no difference ,he grabs both of my wrists holding both of them away from him. "Go and sit down Evie." He says, his voice a deadly calm.

"No, I-" I cut my self off, trying pointlessly to escape his hold. He sighs, his eyes expressing hurt as he lifts me over his shoulder and ties me to a chair.

" if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition. Go on, then. Go and fetch your grimoires and enchantments and what-not. I'll hold on to Elena...for safe-keeping" He says, his face cold again as he turns to Bonnie, silent tears stream down my face.

He grabs Elena's arm and looks at her. Elena makes a sign to Bonnie and she leaves with Matt. Rebekah looks at Elena . Elena looks over at me, trying to comfort me with her eyes.

" So this is the latest doppelgänger. The original one was much prettier. " Rebekah says as Elena ignores her, continuing her staring at me.

"Enough, Rebekah. Take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you?" Klaus snaps angrily at her.

"No!"I yell, sobs wrecking through my chest. "Keep your filthy hands off of my brother!"

No one listens.Rebekah drags Tyler behind her by his arm and leaves as I sob even more at the disrespect shown towards him. Klaus looks at Elena, carefully ignoring me and avoiding looking in my direction.

_____________________________________________________

" Stefan..." Elena says quietly as he enters the gym.

"Klaus," He says, blanking mine, Elena's, Dana's and Chad's presence.

"Come to save your damsel, mate?" Klaus asks, standing up from the bench that he was previously sitting on.

" I came to ask for your forgiveness. And pledge my loyalty." I sob, quietly.

"Well, you broke that pledge once already." Klaus shrugs.

"Elena means nothing to me anymore. And whatever you ask of me...I will do." Stefan says, avoiding all eye contact that doesn't belong to Klaus.

"Fair enough. Let's drink on it. "Klaus says, pointing to Dana and Chad. "Kill them. What are you waiting for? Kill them" Klaus says, his voice raising a few octaves.

"No! Stefan, don't. He's not going to hurt me. He already said..." Elena says, Klaus hits her so hard that she falls on the floor. Stefan rushes over to Klaus, his fangs out. Klaus grabs him by the throat as I whimper out Elena's name.

"She means nothing to you? Your lies just keep piling up"Klaus glares, annoyed at his 'comrade'.

"Let her go! I'll do whatever you want, you have my word." Stefan pleads, desperately.

"Don't believe a word that he says, Stefan!" I yell, Klaus does not spare me a single glance, only snapping angrily at me, the angriest he has ever been towards me.

"Shut up Evie! We have all heard enough of you to last us a life time!" I sob, quietly."Your word doesn't mean much. I lived by your word all summer, during which time I never had to resort to this..." Klaus tells him, gesturing around him.

" Stop fighting" Klaus compels him, holding no expressions.

"Don't do this, don't do this." Stefan says, desperately.

" I didn't want to. All I wanted was your allegiance. Now I'm going to have to take it." Klaus told him.

"Don't...Don't..." Stefan says, desperately, his voice filling with fear.

"You will do exactly as I say when I say it. You will not run, you will not hide, you will simply just obey."

Having had enough of all the torture, I hold my breath until my mind and sight fuzz up and my body falls into a limp sleeping position.

________________________________________________________________________

My eyes flutter open as the ropes holding me still fall off of my body, a hand caresses my cheek. I bite my tongue lightly and shuffle back as far as I can from the figure in front of me as he bends down to my height.

"It's OK, love, you're brother is a hybrid." Klaus whispers to me, slowly. The breath in my throat catches as I stutter out incoherent words, trying again.

"You-you-k-ki-killed him." I accuse, my eyes widening as I remember. He frowns, his breath blowing onto my face as he continues.

"But he'snot dead love, he's a hybrid."

I glare at him. "But he could have died." Klaus sighs as I shuffle further away," And you wouldn't have cared." He opens his mouth to speak but then closes it again.

"Come along, Evie." He says, reaching towards my hand. I pull it away.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." I stutter, scared... Bastard just killed my brother and expects me to be fine and dandy with it.

"Evie-"

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" I spit, pulling my self up from the ground and going anywhere but home... Gilbert residence.

____________________________________________________________

People say you can't live without love,I think oxygen's more important.

-Sheldon Cooper

S.E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.1K 17
Tyler Lockwood isn't an only child. His twin sister Mckenzie Lockwood has shared every memory with him since childhood. Would Mckenzie's love life ch...
54.7K 890 42
Andrea Patveer and Klaus Mikaelson's futures are written a hundred years before she was born that swore that they would be mates. They are bound to m...
10.5K 274 23
Intro for the most part of my life, It has been anything but easy. I am not normal by any means, I have kept a secret from my older big brother Nikla...
215K 6.6K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...