Under Control (Dean Ambrose/T...

By AmbroseAsylumInmate

"Alex Winters, or Lex, former CZW superstar, NXT Women's Champion and future WWE Women's Champion." I said ho... More

~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Chapter 17 ~

~ Chapter 9 ~

381 7 0
By AmbroseAsylumInmate

~ Alex's POV ~

I was pacing around the Shield's locker room waiting for Dean to come back. I was pissed that he cost me the match, but I was also confused as to why he went out there and distracted me. I was snapped out out my thoughts by the sound of the door closing. My eyes narrowed and I crossed my arms just staring at Dean who seemed amused at my reaction, he even had a small smirk on his face. "Mind telling me what the fuck you were doing out there?" I asked not taking my eyes off of him. "Just watching" Dean shrugged and sat on the couch. "Just watching? Just watching?! You distracted me, and made me lose my damn match!" I shouted marching over to Dean. "Not my fault you stared at me." He smirked, oooOooo he was pushing it.

"You didn't even tell us you were going out there man-" "I don't have to tell you two every little thing I do." Dean cut Seth off, "Alex is apart of the Shield, when she loses a match we lose a match as well." Seth snapped at Dean. "I was just out there to watch, and get a better view of the action." Dean countered standing up from the couch. "Give us a minute?" He asked looking between Roman and Seth, they nodded and slowly walked out of the room. "I swear Ambrose if you try anything I'll-" "You'll what? Yell for Seth or Roman? What good would that do if their keys are still here" He paused "and the door is locked" He smirked. Shit.

"Why did you really go to the ring?" I asked leaning against the wall. "I already answered that, I wanted to get a better view of the action, and by action I mean you." He said with a low voice and started walking over to where I was. I took a deep breath "Is it because the other night when you were drunk and out of your mind, I wouldn't sleep with you?" I asked annoyed. His lips twitched into a smirk, oops. My face now had a blank expression, Dean started getting closer. He was now so close that our chests were touching and our faces inches apart. I looked at him, waiting for him to do something. "You can tell Mr. Ziggler to get lost." He growled in my ear, sending a chill down my spine. "Why would I do that?" I asked egging him on. "Because I don't think you'd want him to get hurt and be out of action for a few months, now would you?" He said staring me in the eye, I shook my head. "Why, why are you doing this Dean?" I asked clenching my jaw shut. "Because I want you, and I always get what I want. One way or another. I'm letting you choose the easy way or the hard way Alex, the easy way being you tell Ziggler to scram, and the hard way... well you'll find that out, if you choose it." He said as his eyes trailed my body.

I opened my mouth to say something but my phone rang, I slid my hand into my pocket and saw it was Dolph. Perfect timing. "Hello?" I answered, with Dean still against me. Dean raised an eyebrow and mouthed 'Tell him'. My eyes started to water "Yeah, I'm fine, I must have gotten something in my eye while I was changing." I lied, Dean was starting to scare me. "Look, Dolph." I paused looking up at Dean, who motioned for me to continue. "I don't think it's going to work out between us, I-I'm sorry." I stuttered then hung up the phone. "That wasn't so hard now was it?" Dean asked amused while a tear rolled down my cheek.

Before I knew it Dean had crashed his lips against mine, and started kissing me roughly. I tried to pull away, but that's a little hard when you're against a wall and a hand is wrapped in your hair forcing you to stay where you are. I started hitting his chest in an attempt to get him off of me, but no Dean isn't like other guys, he didn't pull away, he kissed me harder and I could feel 'him' stiffen in his cargo pants. Great. He finally pulled away and had a smirk on his face. "If only you knew what you do to me" He growled stepping away from me.

~ The Hotel - Around 2:00am ~

I was tossing and turning in my sleep, yep I was having another nightmare. I jolted awake, gasping for air. "Nightmare?" A voice said making me jump out of my skin, it was of course Dean. "What.... the.... hell..... are you.... doing in my.... room?" I asked between breaths. I could almost hear him smirking. "I heard you screaming and I wanted to make sure it was only because of a dream." He said and I felt the bed move, he was now laying beside me. "I'm pretty sure Dolph isn't going to talk to me after I called him." I mumbled, I could feel Dean smirking behind me. "You can leave." I said more of a command rather than am offer. "I'm good, thanks fo-" "I'm not asking Dean. I'm telling you to leave." I cut him off. "And I'm telling you I'm not leaving." he growled. Urgh. "Fine" I sighed frustrated getting out of the bed. Where are you going?" Dean asked, he had some anger in his voice.

"Why would I tell you? I wouldn't have gotten a separate room if I didn't want to be alone." I snapped grabbing my bags. This is why I don't unpack my clothes. "Alex don't walk-" He was cut off with the bedroom door slamming shut, I knew he'd be pissed that I walked away from him so I picked up speed and unlocked the main door and got outside right as Dean opened the bedroom door. This is where Seth's Cross Fit training came in, I hoisted my suitcase up onto my back and my other bag over my shoulder, and people say backpack suitcases are dumb. I started sprinting down the halls looking for one of three rooms. One was Becky and Paige's, the other was Seth's, and the third one was Roman's. I reached the room 324, I couldn't remember who had which room, but I didn't care at the moment. I knocked on the door until it opened to see Roman, "Please let me in" I practically begged, "I'll explain if you let me in... Pleeeeaaaaasssseeee" Yep I was begging Roman to let me in his room. "Alright, alright, get your ass in here then." He said stepping to the side to let me in.

I explained what happened between Dean and I after they left the locker room, and how I 'had to' break up with Dolph, up to Dean scaring the shit out of me in my room. "Damn baby girl." Roman muttered and I nodded. "You can't tell him I'm here if he comes by" I said with pleading eyes. "I've got your back, don't worry." He gave me a warm smile, but that smile dropped when of angry knocks sounded on the door. My eyes grew wide and looked at Roman who ushered me into his room and he hid my bags under the bed and pointed to the bathroom. I quickly scampered into the bathroom and hid in the shower.

"Where is she?!" Dean shouted, I take it Roman opened the door, "Where's who? Dean what's wrong?" Roman asked. "I checked with Becky and Paige, Alex isn't with them, and she's not with Seth. That means she has to be here." Dean spat. "She's not here man" "Bullshit! Then what took you so damn long to open the fucking door?" Dean cut him off. "Oh ya know this wonderful, wonderful thing call sleep. I was a sleep Dean." Roman said sternly. Dean groaned in frustration. "I don't have a room... can I crash here?" Dean asked, it sounded like he was calming down a little. "If you don't have a room, how did you manage to get into the hotel?" Roman asked. "Long story short, I told the lady at the front desk that I was with Alex." He paused, "I know I'm not good at this... But something about Alex is making me want her all to myself. I've never been 'in love' but I think I'm in love with her." Dean confessed, I could picture Roman's surprised look in my head. Dean... loves me?

~ Half Hour Before Smackdown ~

Last night was the worst night I've had in a long time. Not just because of Dean waking me up at like three am and scaring the hell out me, but the fact that I had to sleep in the bathtub in Roman's hotel room. Luckily for me though his room had two bathrooms, so I was in the one connected to Ro's and Dean had his own. Roman did give me a spare Blanket and pillow, so I wouldn't be that uncomfortable. But I couldn't sleep at all, I was running on a hour of sleep. I was so tired that I had dozed off while sitting on the couch in The Shield's locker room. "You ok baby girl?" Ro asked taking a seat beside me I nodded, "I'm just tired, your bathtub isn't the most comfortable thing to sleep on" I chuckled repositioning myself so I was semi laying down. "Do you have a match tonight?" Roman asked lacing his boots "Good question" I muttered already half asleep. "I'll check if you want" He suggested, I nodded and with that Roman stood up from the couch and left the room. I had now fallen asleep.

"I leave for about five-ten minutes, and you're passed out on the couch" I jumped at the sound of Roman's voice. "Sorry Lex, didn't mean to scare you awake" Ro chuckled handing me a copy of tonight's matches. "It's all good" I shrugged scanning over the paper. I rolled my eyes, "Why do they feel the need to put me in a match that I could win in like two point five seconds?" I groaned. Roman raised an eyebrow, "It's Emma" I scrunched my nose, "Then I have to be out on commentary for the six-man tag match later on." I groaned as head went back. "Hey if you can win the match so quick and easy you'll be able to come back here and catch some sleep" Roman chuckled innocently.

~ Alex vs Emma ~

I was in the ring waiting for Emma's annoying theme to stop while she entered the ring and, danced, if you will. Lillian introduced us and the Ref rang the bell, Emma's face changed and she just straight up slapped me. A devilish smirk grew on my lips as I slowly turned my head back to her and brushed my hair out of my face. She held her hands out saying she was sorry and begging me not to hurt her, "Sorry sweetheart, begging doesn't work on me." I sneered, then grabbed a fist full of her hair and slammed her into the turnbuckle face first, giving her a bloody nose. I was wide awake now, I could my blood pumping through my veins. I shrugged and charged at her when she turned around and hit her with a spear. "1, 2, 3! Ring the bell!" The Ref shouted and handed me my title. I rolled out of the ring, went back up the ramp and made my way back to The Shield's locker room with a smirk on my face.

"That wasn't two point five seconds" Roman teased and Seth chuckled "Yeah, yeah" I waved them off not really watching where I was going and walked straight into Ambrose. I fell backwards and landed on my butt, making Seth and Roman start laughing. I shot them a glare before standing up and bending over to grab my title. Note to self, don't bend over when you're near Dean Ambrose. He slapped my butt before walking past me and grabbed some tape for his hands.

"You might want to change into your Shield attire, our match is in fifteen minutes." Dean reminded me as I just glared at him, I guess I was trying to see if I stared long enough at his head if it would pop or something. I nodded once, and grabbed my attire and headed to the bathroom to change. "The bathroom's out of order" Dean said biting the tape and tearing it. "Well then get out for a few minutes" I said like it was obvious, Roman and Seth got ready to get up but Dean stopped them. "You're apart of The Shield, and you are in The Shield's locker room, you can change like the rest of us." Dean said with a sly smirk. Was he serious?

"Dean does have a point.." Seth added, I shot him a glare and he held his hands up. "Fine." I growled and slipped off my shirt, luckily my sports bra didn't come off with it. I turned around and grabbed my Shield shirt and vest, and slipped them on, then I unbuttoned my jean shorts and stepped out of them, before bending over again to grab my cargo pants. I froze when I felt one of the guys standing literally right behind me. "They left" A raspy voice said sending a chill through me. "Dean, back up." I paused waiting for him to move, I could almost hear the smirk grow on his face. "Back up before I make you." I spat through gritted teeth. "Is that a promise?" Dean mused, my jaw tightened as I slowly straightened up, turned around biting my lip. Head games it is then. 

I nodded placing a hand on his chest and ran it down his abs and back up, then tangled into his hair. I could feel him getting excited, "What's wrong Ambrose, can't take a little excitement?" I asked releasing his hair and clutched 'him'. Dean let a small groan escape his lips before crashing them into mine. He moved from my lips down my jaw line to my neck and collarbone, I stepped backward and held a finger up to his lips. "You have a match to be excited about" I smirked, then quickly pulled up my cargo pants and grabbed my title before walking out the door. Seth and Roman just stood there with raised eyebrows, "We heard Dean-" "Nothing happened, I could tell he was getting excited, sooOoo I thought it'd be fun to tease and piss him off"  I said proudly as I walked over to the stairs.

~ The Shield vs The Wyatt Family- Alex on Commentary ~

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. SHIELD...

 Seth went first followed by myself, Roman then Dean. I wasn't about to let Dean be behind me, after I pissed him off. One by one we hoped over the barricade, and the guys made their way into the ring as I went to the commentary table. "And joining us on commentary, Alex. Now, the last time you were on commentary Dean Ambrose did most of the talking-" "Dean tends to do that, but just cut to the chase Michael, what do you wanna ask me?" I cut him off, and looked at him with a bored look on my face. Cole cleared his throat, "Right... this past Monday, Alexa Bliss had pinned you, is there any worry, so to speak, that she could be the won to take that championship away?" He asked motioning to the championship resting on my shoulder.

I smirked "I'm not worried about anyone taking MY title away from me. Do you want to know why?" I asked and he nodded, "I'm not worried because I'm the most dominate women in this division. No one wants to get in the ring with me, Alex got in there because the cerebral assassin made her get into the ring. I've beaten everyone that's been put in the ring with me. Other than last Monday when the darling Dean Ambrose wanted to play some mind gam-" This time I was cut off, but not by someone saying something. I was cut off when someone hit me from behind, I laid on the floor for a second before realizing who was stupid enough to attack me from behind. 

I could have guessed. Alexa Bliss. She had a kendo stick in her hand, no wonder the back of my head and neck hurt like hell. She swung again and again hitting my sides, umm wait a minute. Where the hell are my boys? "Here is your winners by disqualification, Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, and Erik Rowan... The Wyatt Family!" Lillian announced, as soon as those words left her mouth I heard the sound of steel chairs colliding with the guy's backs. This was a planed ambush.

~~~~~ Cliffhanger, sorry guys! Let me know what you think in the comments ~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 1.5K 30
Your favorite WWE faction that serves injustice 😍 Mature content enter at your own risk πŸ’ž Requests closed ❀️ #2 on deanambrose 12/8/20 #2 on theshi...
128K 2.5K 109
In setting out to find her father, what Lauren does not expect are a storm and a long car ride with a grumpy Dean Ambrose. But as they get to know on...
111K 2.4K 51
Alex and Dean face challenge after challenge, which one will be too much to overcome
474K 10.2K 104
@π‘Šπ‘ŠπΈπ‘…π‘‚π‘€π΄π‘π‘…πΈπΌπΊπ‘π‘† 𝐼𝑆 πΉπ‘‚πΏπΏπ‘‚π‘ŠπΌπ‘πΊ π‘Œπ‘‚π‘ˆ @ π‘Šπ‘ŠπΈπ‘…π‘‚π‘€π΄π‘π‘…πΈπΌπΊπ‘π‘† 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸𝐷 π‘Œπ‘‚π‘ˆπ‘… 𝑃 𝑂𝑆𝑇 πŸΎΰΌ‰β€§β‚ŠΛšβœ§ε½‘ - - STARTED: mar.1...