Love Changed Me (Trey Songz)

By BeasterBae

Trey was like any other handsome celebrity. Every night he in the club, getting money with the thugs thought... More

-First Time-
Chapter 1: The meeting
Chapter 2: VMAS
Chapter 3: Unexpected
Chapter 4: We meet again
Chapter 5: Sorry
Chapter 6: ATL
Chapter 7: Drunk & Chilling
Chapter 8: Trigga
Chapter 9: Date Night
Chapter 10: Make Love
Chapter 11: What are we?
Chapter 12: #Friendshipgoals
Chapter 13: Club Fight
Chapter 14: Loyal?
Chapter 15: Influences
Chapter 16: Its all Love
Chapter 17: Guilty
Chapter 18: Miami
Chapter 19: Disagreements
Chapter 20: Not ready
Chapter 21: Slipped up
Chapter 22: Regret or nah?
Chapter 23: Lurking
Chapter 24: Pull up
Chapter 26: It's Ya Birthday
Chapter 27: Suspicious
New book 💫

Chapter 25: Meeting the family [Part 1]

369 10 0
By BeasterBae

NINA
Two months later.

We've officially finished season 3 of my show and were allowed on break. These past two months gone by great, me and trey haven't had any problems since the last incident. I'll like to keep it that way. We were cuddled up on his living room couch just watching tv, relaxing.

"You ready for tomorrow?" He asked breaking the silence.

I sighed giving a nervous smile. Tomorrow Trey and I are driving out to Virginia to meet his family. We decided we'll spend thanksgiving with them and Christmas with my family. Him reminding me of tomorrow just makes me get nervous.

"I'll be lying if I told you yes" I finally answered, honestly.

He wrapped both of his arms around me, bringing me closer.

"Awwww, Your nervous" he said teasing me.

I chuckled "No shit, what if they don't like me? What if I do something that rubs them the wrong way?" I sighed.

He kissed my forehead slowly "You have nothing to worry about baby, they gone love you" He smiled "My moms is already excited and I haven't even said much about you"

I just nodded.

"Trust me, it'll be alright" He assured me.

"I hope so" I pecked his lips before we both heard the doorbell ring.

He removed his arms from around me and got up to see who it was.

"The fuck you doing here?" He laughed letting August in "It feel like I ain't seen yo ass in months"

"I know which Is why I came by" he dapped him up "I ain't know you had ya girl here though"

Trey sat back down "Aw she ain't tripping" he waved me off laughing.

I rolled my eyes hitting his chest.

"Wake and bake" August grinned pulling a swisher out of his pockets.

I chuckled "It's too late to be saying that, it's almost 6 o'clock"

He shrugged "True but yawl wanna hit or nah?"

We both nodded our heads. I could use this, it'll help me release some of that worry.

TREY
The next day.

I looked over at nina, she's obviously nervous again. The closer we got to my moms house the less she spoke. I grabbed her hand and kissed it "Don't be so nervous, I said there's nothing to worry about" I reassured her.

She smiled softly and nodded her head "Okay"

We finally pulled up in the drive thru. The street was packed with relatives cars but they knew to save me a spot. I parked the car and looked over at her.

"You ready?"

She sighed "Yes tremaine" she chuckled unbuckling her seat belt.

I grabbed the mashed potatoes while nina carried the macaroni to the door. I got up there and rung the door bell, we could hear all the talking on the other side of the door. Mama finally came and answered the door with a huge smile on her face.

It feels good to be home.

"My baby boy is here!" She yelled to everyone opening the screen door. I walked in after nina "And how are you beautiful? I've been waiting to meet the women my son just been bragging about" She said hugging her.

She chuckled "I'm good, it's nice to meet you Mrs.Neverson" she smiled.

"Oh sweety just call me April"

She turned and waved for my brother to come over "Why don't you take the food to the kitchen" She said and he grabbed the containers.

"You must be nina?"

"Yeah, baby this is my brother Alex, alex this is my girl friend Nina" she shook his free hand.

We walked further into the house meeting mostly everyone in he dining room. I guess Forrest made it here before us since I saw him chillin with our cousins. My sister Nikki finally arrived, late as usual. She came over and gave me a big warm hug.

"How you been sis?" I smiled

"Great actually, you know me... I'm drama free" she laughed a little then observed everyone in the room "So where is she?" She asked cheesing hard as hell.

I laughed a little "Come on, she in the kitchen talking to mama" I lead her to the kitchen. They were both in here talking about god knows what. I can tell that she's comfortable now.

"Sorry to interrupt but there's another sibling you have to meet"

"Hi, I'm Nikki" she walked over hugging her "Tremaine has just been talking our ears off about you" I looked down laughing "You're so pretty though"

Nina blushed "Awww thank you, so are you"

This little moment was everything to me, three of the most important women in my life getting along. I knew she didn't have anything to worry about. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see my cousin Marcus.

"Let me talk to you for a minute" he said, I smelled the alcohol on his breath while walking out of the kitchen towards the back patio. "Soooo, you bringing white girls home now?" He chuckled.

"Fuck you mean? Is that a problem?" That was out of the blue and kinda foul.

He threw his hands up "I never said it was a problem, it's just unlike you" He said leaning on the door "I didn't think you was into them kind of girls"

I shook my head "Well I'm into all kind of girls, I'm obligated to date any kind of girl I want!" I semi yelled.

"Aight lil cousin..why you so defensive?" He asked scrunching his face up.

"I'm just saying man, I don't like how you pulled me out here just to mention my lady being white" I shrugged a shoulder "Just be lucky I ain't bring a nigga back"

"Cool" he chuckled "She's good looking though"

I nodded "I know" I said and walked back in the house with him behind me.

I saw nina getting some napkins from the counter while everyone els was setting the table "See, you had nothing to worry about" I kissed her cheek while hugging her from behind.

She smiled and turned around "Yea yea yea, you were right" she playfully rolled her eyes.

I kissed her slowly, adding my tongue. This made me want to throw her on the table and make love to her.

We heard someone cough making us stop "Sorry to interrupt yawl but...the table is set" forrest said holding in his laugh.

"Alright bro" I said while grabbing her hand. I walked us into the living room so we could have a seat. Mama and my aunt were bringing the rest of the food out when we heard the front door close. It was my father. He walked in along with my god daughter Tatiana.

"Hello everybody, sorry I'm late" He said taking off his coat.

"As usual" my mom said and we all laughed including him.

He came over to the table so he could sit next to my mom. She looked across the table at me and nina "Honey we have a special guest joining us tonight" she smiled.

"Dad this is my girlfriend Nina, baby this is my father Claude" I introduced them.

"It's nice to meet you beautiful welcome to the family, I hope Tremaine is treating you well" He smiled then glanced at me "That's the way I raised him"

"Of course! He's a great man" She smiled.

I kissed her cheek.

"Can we dig in now?" My brother Alex asked with his hand already on the bowl of potatoes.

"Yes everyone dig in" She chuckled.

I felt little hands tap my leg and looked down to see Tatiana "I forgot to say hey to my baby girl" I picked her up pretending to cry.

"It's okay" she giggled. She's so sweet.

I put her back down and she glanced around at nina, she shyly walked up to her "Hi Katherine" She giggled.

"Hey sweetie" She chuckled at her cuteness "My real name is Nina"

"I know, I see you in the tv" she sat in my seat "Can I sit next to her? Please" She said giving me a innocent smile.

"Sure you can" I said pulling up a chair next to them.

"So your my god daddy girlfriend?" She asked starting a conversation.

I couldn't help but to smile at how cute this was. I'm glad my family likes Nina, I knew they would. This whole night went perfectly fine, no drama or anything.

After dinner most of the family left and some still stayed behind. After me and my bros helped my mom with the kitchen I went upstairs to my room to check on nina. She had just got out of the shower, and her silky robe on. Just what I like.

I grabbed her from behind swinging us side to side, taking in her perfume scent "You smell good" I kissed her cheek.

"I know" she chuckled while rubbing my arm.

I continued to kiss her cheek, making my way down to her neck. I felt her tense up a little "Wanna go a round for tonight"

She turned around "Trey I'm not gonna have sex with you in your mothers house" she removed my arms from around her "When we get back to your place, okay?" She pecked my lips.

I chuckled "Alright"

"Tremaine!!" I heard my mama yell.

"Coming!" I yelled back "I'll be back" I told her then left the room.

I went downstairs to see my mama in the living room, looking all relaxed sitting on the couch "Wassup ma?"

"I wanna talk to you about Nina"

"What you don't like her?" I asked worried at this point.

"No boy, I love her already" she admitted "Tonight I noticed how different she was from the last chick you brought to my house"

I looked down and laughed knowing exactly who she was talking about.

"She seems genuinely sweet and very mature, she's a good one"

I nodded and smiled a little "Yeah she's a keeper"

"So is she the one? Cause I know how you are" She looked over at me with a raised eyebrow "Now that you in the industry it's hard to settle down when you got all these different girls up under you"

"I don't know ma, neither one of us are talking about getting married or having kids yet" I chuckled "We'll just have to see how far we make it, but I don't mind having a future with her" I said honestly "She seems like the type of women I need in my life right now"

She looked at me in Awe "I never heard you speak about a relationship like this" she chuckled "I want you stay this way, don't hurt that girl okay?" She grabbed my hand "I like the man your becoming"

"I won't mama! I promise, she's too good to get hurt"

"That's my boy" she stood and hugged me, kissing my cheek "Well that's all I wanted"

"Okay ma goodnight, I love you" I said walking up the stairs.

"I love you too" I heard her say.

I walked back into my room to see a sleeping nina, was I really gone for that long. I went to my drawer to get some out to sleep in. I took a shower and freshens up so I could go to sleep too. I came back in the room and got comfortable next to nina. She stirred a little as a pulled her closer to me. I relaxed and just thought about today.

The whole family likes her, she even bonded with my god daughter Tati and that's amazing. I thought about the conversation me and my mom had. Do I see myself having a future with Nina? Will we even make it that far? One of us might do some shit that will hurt the other.

I pushed all the negative thoughts to the back of my head and just focused on the positive. I got her where I want her, and I wanna continue to make her happy.

_____________________________________________________________________________

It took me so long to make this chapter, like yawl don't understand.
I deleted some parts but enjoy whatever's left :)

Also part 2 won't come right after this cause I already planned my next chapter soooo..

Like & give feedback cause I need it !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 538 26
Trey is a single, sexy heartthrob who can have any woman he wants. Because of his career and notoriety, he really never has time for love, other tha...
43.5K 1K 59
A story of how Keisha met Trey Songz and the sh*t they get into as a couple...
99.7K 4.2K 14
So what happened in the early years of Christopher Ezell Jenkins from my Thug Love Series? Read to find out. Hope you enjoy! -Miss_Hoodnificent
994 30 18
"I'm better than you even when I'm drunk." He drunkenly walked over to me and between my legs, so close that our noses almost touched, "No you cheat...