Arshi SS: Jhukaa Aasmaan - Se...

By SriSsv

She is poor - He hates poor She loves him - He doesn't know she exists She serves him - He doubts her She liv... More

JA Season 1 CS & Part 1
JA Part 2
JA Part 3
JA Part 4
JA Part 5
JA Part 6
JA Part 7
JA Part 8
JA Part 9
JA Part 10
JA Part 11
JA Part 13
JA Part 14
JA Part 15
JA Part 16
JA Part 17
JA Part 18
JA Part 19
JA Part 20
JA Part 21
JA Part 22

JA Part 12

4K 209 24
By SriSsv

NO PROOF READ

Part 12:

After that incident Khushi didn't leave Arnav's hand not even of a second. Throughout night she sat on the chair holding his hand. Arnav tried to assure her and make her sleep. But Khushi didn't even close her eye for full blink. She scared of what she saw few hours back. She is scared of losing him. She kept her head near his hand and stroked his palm. Few tears rolled down her cheeks.

Arnav sensed some wetness near his palm. He very well knew what that is. He sighed

"Khushi..." he whispered

"Arnav Ji... Do you need something? I'm here only Arnav Ji. Tell me what you want I will give you"

"Please Khushi... don't cry. I'm safe... See... nothing is happened to me. You please relax and sleep for some time. Please..."

"I know you are safe Arnav Ji. It's just... I couldn't believe what I have seen few hours back. What if something happened to you? How can I live Arnav Ji?"

"Khushi... please don't talk like that. Anyway... you said you will send me from here to my family, to... to... Lavanya. Then all these..."

Khushi smiled and said "Don't worry Arnav Ji. Trust me when I say I will send you back home, and then I will send you. I will never ever stop you. I will never ever ask you anything. I just want you safe and sound. Where ever you live, mujhe koi farak nahi padtha. Ha it hurts me when I couldn't be with you. Still, I know my limits Arnav Ji. I like you, but that doesn't mean you also should like me. I know who I'm and who you are. I very well know what we are and where we are. I just want you to be happy always with the people you love around you. So, don't worry... I won't stop you from going to your family and loved ones. Just relax and try your maximum to recover."

Arnav tried to open his eyes to see the lady beside him, to whom his happiness most matters. He saw one blurred image of a girl sitting next to him. He couldn't see clearly because of the dim light in the room. He sighed disappointedly.

"Still Khushi... I don't want you to waste your life on me. I want you to be happy"

"Then don't ask me to move on Arnav Ji. You are my happiness. You are my life. Without you there is no life for me. So, please don't try to convince me. Because it will never happen. I won't and I can't change my mind. My feelings are strong. Nobody have any right to force me to change them, not even you... Sleep for now. Don't strain yourself now. Sleep." Saying this, Khushi covered Arnav properly. Arnav sighed deeply in defeated.

NK came from the police station after finishing the formalities. He directly went to Arnav's room to see Khushi in very tired situation. He can see her fear in her eyes.

"Doll..."

Khushi looked at him

"Bhai..."

"Doll... I'm sorry. I couldn't complete my promise"

"It's ok Bhai... Arnav Ji is fine. Tell me why are you looking so dull?"

"I'm coming from police station. The attacker is from same group, which attacked Arnav Ji before. Police saying, staying here is not good for Arnav Ji as the attackers now knew about his whereabouts. They asked me to shift him."

"WHAT!!!? Where we can shift him? How can they say this Bhai? How can they say that we can't keep him here anymore? No, they can't do this to Arnav Ji. They have to allow him. He is improving right? He will be normal after sometime. Maybe they can increase the security of hospital. It can happen to any patient. Then how can they say like that? Please NK Bhai, help me. Please help me in making them understand. Please...." Khushi got panicked.

"Doll, just relax doll. Relax. Please don't lose your hope. Everything will be ok. We will talk with Dr. Alex ok. Just relax"

Khushi being tensed started pacing around the room. She prayed her Devi Mayya to show the way to secure Arnav Ji. She also promised herself that she won't leave Arnav Ji like that. She will make sure that she will keep him in a safe place. When they both started to go to Dr. Alex's room, the door got opened to show the nurse who informed them about Dr. Alex's call. Both NK and Khushi rushed to him to talk. But before they say anything he said

"We can't keep him here. We need to shift him somewhere. I can't risk so many patients' lives for this one patient. Police are not interested in giving protection for him."

He is not at all ready to give permission for Arnav's stay. But Khushi almost all begged him for allowing Arnav. She literally fell on his feet saying, 'Arnav is the person I'm living for. If something happened to him, I can't live anymore.'

Doctor: "Ok, for now I'll give the permission. But, it is only for one week. After that I can't help you. You have to agree with me. I'll remove him from this hospital. We don't know anything about his family. And we only knew his name. How many days we will keep him here? Those attackers attacked him so easily. What if they try one more time which may affect the hospital and others? I can't risk others lives for him. But, seeing you both like this, I'm allowing him for only for one week. This one week you have to find one place for his stay and try to find about his family or work."

By hearing the doctor's words, NK and Khushi looked at each other.

"Doctor... Please..."

"No Ms. Khushi I can't take any risk. Sorry I can't help you now. If you want him safe, then you better search a place for him in one week after that I can't help. Don't make it difficult for me."

Khushi: "Doctor..."

Doctor: "Sorry Ms Khushi. But remember... one week, only one week. After that I don't take it anymore."

Khushi: "Hmm... fine sir... I can understand. But sir, one request... wherever I take him, can you come and check him once in a while. I can't trust others and I don't want to take him to new doctors who don't know about him. Please doctor."

Dr. Alex nodded his head. Both NK and Khushi thanked him for accepting and giving one week time. They both went from there to see Arnav.

Both NK and Khushi gulped hardly with tension. They both looked each other. They don't know what to do. Both remembered the police words when they said that Arnav was attacked by some man out there. They thought that those people might be his business rivals. Both NK and Khushi don't know how these attackers knew about Arnav's whereabouts. They thought Arnav will be safe in hospital. But not now, not anymore. If he stays here, maybe it is dangerous to Arnav along with other patients. As Dr. Alex said, what if attackers tried to harm others in the process to kill Arnav? The thought is itself scaring them. They don't know what to do now. They don't know where to keep Arnav. They don't know which place will be safe for Arnav.

They both sat near Arnav's bed thinking about the possible ways to save Arnav. They couldn't find any place which may help them.

"What's wrong? Why are you both sat silent? Is everything ok?" they both heard Arnav asking.

Khushi went to his side and held his hand. Stroking back side of his hand she said "Yes Arnav Ji. Everything is fine. You just relax. It's just about some patient. You please relax and sleep. You need rest." She turned to NK and said "Bhai... I need to talk with you. Can you come outside for few minutes?"

This surprised Arnav. This is the first time, Khushi don't want to talk before him. He tried to hear their voices and also somewhat succeeded.

"Doll I don't know what to do. I couldn't find any place where we can keep him safe. I'm so confused"

"Bhai... we can't keep him anywhere. And we can't trust anybody in this situation. So, I thought why can't I take him to my house?

"Doll!!?"

"Yes Bhai... I want to take him to my house. I can't leave him anywhere. And I can't trust anybody except you. But we can't keep him in your house as you are not staying alone. I don't want aunty and uncle faces any problem. So, only option is my house. I think it is better to take him there. I am not finding any other place. If you agree with that, I have to make some changes in my room. What do you say Bhai?" asked Khushi.

"It's a good option. But Doll, what about you? Where will you stay?"

"In my house. Where else I will?"

"Hmm... and what if anybody attack you?"

"Bhai... other than him and you, I don't have anybody in this world. I will face anything happily to help you both. Please don't say no. Please Bhai..."

After thinking few minutes NK agree to Khushi's plead.

Arnav, who heard their conversation, felt some jealousy after hearing Khushi's words. Who the hell is that 'him'? For that stupid man, this crazy girl is ready to do anything. What's wrong with this girl?" he sensed Khushi sitting next to him. He noticed Khushi taking his hand into hers. But he pulled his hand back surprising Khushi.

"What's wrong Arnav Ji? Why are you serious?"

'How can she understand me? But who the hell is that man? Oh god this girl will make me crazy one day' Arnav thought.

Khushi tried a lot to get the answer, which she didn't get. She sighed deeply and went to her home for preparing for Arnav's stay. She made sure that NK stays there with Arnav till she returns. She took the promise from NK for staying with Arnav. She left from there. After doing some shopping like groceries, dresses, bed sheets – which she thought Arnav needs – she brought everything. She no needs to change her room setting according to Arnav. Because it's already resembling his own room. She finished everything and went to hospital again.

'This one week, I need to concentrate more on Arnav Ji. I will ask physiotherapist to spend more time sessions if that possible. I want Arnav Ji get as much treatment possible before he comes here. Devi Mayya raksha karna. Please help me in safeguarding Arnav Ji. I want him to healthy and happy when he goes to his family' tears rolled down from Khushi's cheek 'but it hurts me Devi Mayya – to let go Arnav Ji. I need him in my life. Nobody is there for me in this world. I don't want him to go, but at the same time I can't stop him. Because I know he won't be and can't be happy with me. You know that right? He is a rich man and he hates poor people. Once he gets to know about my status, I'm sure he will reject me. What can I do Devi Mayya? It's not my fault to born in a poor family. I don't have any hopes about being with him. I just want him to be safe and happy all the time with his loved ones. Please help him Devi Mayya. Please let him live happily and healthily' Khushi prayed her dearest goddess.

Thinking about upcoming days, Khushi dozed into sleep.

*****************

Khushi: "Sir!!? What's wrong now? You said one week, right? Then? Please don't say to take him from here. He is doing well. He is improving his health. Maybe if you treat him for one week, it will help him. Please doctor"

Doctor: "Miss Khushi, try to understand the situation. He is perfectly alright. You can take him with u. There is no need for staying here. He is perfectly fine physically. His health is stable. The only thing is he has to try to move his body. For that we can't do anything. He has to try by himself. You can take him to wherever you want to keep him. But I can't keep him here. I got a phone call from the police saying the attackers are planning the attacks in two days. I don't want to take risk. Try to understand Khushi; this is matter of so many patients. Please... and sorry I can't help you now. I'll prescribe you some medicine. Make sure that he takes them. Then after some days he will be fine and will gain his control on his body also. As a doctor you shouldn't get tensed like this. NK, you tell her. No need to worry about him. You can take him with you. If there anything then you can ask me here at any time. Ok."

Saying this Dr. Alex went from there leaving shocked NK and scared Khushi. After sometime, controlling his mind, NK sat beside Khushi and pattered her head

"Doll... don't be scared. We can't do anything now. Just hope Arnav Ji will be ok. We need to shift him today."

Composing herself Khushi said "Yes Bhai... you are right. We can't sit like this. We have to shift him ASAP. But I need one help from you. If anybody asks you about Arnav Ji, you just that you don't know. If they pressurize you then tell them my name. I will answer them. And please don't say anybody, not to the doctors; staff nobody about Arnav Ji whereabouts. Just tell them that I took him somewhere and I refused to tell you the address. Please Bhai... do this to me"

"Why Doll? Don't you trust me?"

"If I don't trust you then I won't discuss all these with you Bhai. It's just that I can't trust any others in the matter of Arnav Ji's security. Nobody knows my house, and I don't want anybody know in future. It may cause dangerous to Arnav Ji."

"Hmm... ok" agreed NK

"Fine... now I will go and inform Arnav Ji about this. We have to prepare him for this. It may give shock to him. You go home. When you come in the evening we will discuss further"

"Hmm... ok then... bye, take care. Don't worry; we will shift him without anyone's knowledge. Trust Devi Mayya. She will make everything alright," saying this he kissed her forehead and left from there.

...to be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 17.1K 24
What if Arnav didn't make it to the rooftop in time to witness the scene that broke his heart? How will he deal with Khushi's confession? How will th...
166K 5K 9
:::COMPLETED::: (07.02.2017) 👉🏻 Declared Second Runner-Up (Adore) in IPK-CHARM-AWARDS 2018 👈🏻 ♥️♥️ This is an Arshi Fanfiction. ♥️♥️ For th...
111K 3.7K 7
Khushi is a 21 year old girl and Arnav is a 28 year old man. Arnav sees Khushi as a sister of his friend, however, all Khushi ever sees is Arnav...sh...
193K 8K 18
Desclaimer: Character names of the story taken from the star plus show ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON. But the plot is completely my own. Any resemblance...