Crush On You || Exo Suho FF

By fanficloverme

Crush. It's really impossible to get him love you as how much you love him. One sided love has always been hu... More

Chapter 1 - First Meet
Chapter 2 - One sided love
Chapter 3 - The perfect you and timid me
Chapter 4 - Wish you would've known
Chapter 5 - Recognized?
Chapter 6 - Interested?
Chapter 7 - Misunderstood
Author Notes
Chapter 8 - Dream or reality
Chapter 9 - Attention
Chapter 10 - The letter
Chapter 11 - Another misunderstood
Chapter 12 - Is it a miracle?
Chapter 13 - Music club
Chapter 14 - Troublemaker or fate?
Chapter 15 - Surprising action
Chapter 16 - Excited
Chapter 17 - Confused
Chapter 18 - The worry
Chapter 19 - Worry comes true
Chapter 20 - Day spent well
Chapter 21 - The Day
Chapter 23 - Is it the right time to move on?
Epilogue
Need your help
The outcomes of the confession

Chapter 22 - The turning points

1.9K 86 17
By fanficloverme

Third-Person Point Of View

In the corner of her bed room, Lisa wiped the tears that began to roll down her cheeks. She just can't move on from what had happened, and kept thinking of it. It has been 3 months since the incident, and things just got real quick.

Flashback
3 months ago

Lisa and Suho did their best in performing their duet song at the summer camp. They gained everyone's attention by their stunning visuals and great vocals. By everyone, it means the whole residents in the state, Seoul because their performance video went on viral. They really did the best and were awarded a special awards by their school because they gave a big success to their school's achievements.

And of course, Suho and Lisa became very very close. They started to fall in love with each other without even realizing it when they first started the duet project. After they succeed the performance, they officially dating each other. They have been dating officially for 2 months.

Lisa loved him with all her hearts, she trusted him so much, and never disappointed him. She only thought of him all the time.

The same goes for Suho. He'd never disappointed her, and only thought of how to appreciate and love her more.
But that doesn't last long forever.

Until there's a new transferred student into their school. Who just ruined everything.

She's a child actress and model. She also has a great vocal and sweet voice, that she signed as a YG Ent trainee. Her name is Cho Jihye.

Jihye is in the same class with Lisa, and became her deskmate. She was very close with Lisa because they were once studied in the same piano class. When Jihye first entered the school, she was afraid to make friends and was very quite. She would only stay by Lisa's side because Lisa is the only one who she has known before. The others students kept saying that she's such an arrogant person.

Anyhow, her visuals always drive the boys nuts. She has a very fair skin, big eyes, long-pointed nose and a plump pink lips. Her cheeks were naturally pinkish which makes her looks like a doll.

Lisa had once invited Jihye to go for a hang out with Juns, Mia, Suho and herself. It was indeed a very wrong action.

Had not Lisa invited Jihye, it wouldn't turn out this way.

Lisa noticed that Suho's behaviour has changed day by day. When they're out on date, he doesn't talk too much as usual. He kept texting, and always on his phone. However, he still talked to Lisa.

But the thing is, he kept asking Lisa about Jihye. Such as, what's her hobby, favourite food, her family, and so on.

Lisa still wanted to keep her trust in him, that he wouldn't cheat on her. She kept having this positive thought in her mind that he just wanted to make Jihye comfortable around us, including himself.

However, it turned out the wrong way. Suho had already knew it, that Jihye was going to transfer into their school, and that Jihye was once a friend of Lisa. He knew it because his father is the president of Parents & Teachers Committee Members. Lisa's mom is also a member of the committee.

Once, Suho had left his phone on the table when he's out to the restroom. Lisa felt curious of why did he keep texting and not paying attention to her when they are on date. She felt uneasy, and had the guts to check on his phone.

When she swiped the screen to unlock the phone, she found out that there's a passcode to surpass it. It was very weird because Suho had never had his phone locked before, and always let Lisa play with it.

But this time, it's different. Luckily, she learnt how to unlock someone's phone. She hacked the passcode and succeeded to unlock it. She opened his message box, and was dumbfounded upon what she saw.

He's been texting Jihye all this time! They even had a lot of voice calls before. They were texting from the morning till the midnight. Even at 4 a.m!

And it's obvious, that Jihye was the one leading their conversation. He's completely swayed by her.

And that's how she figured it out. Suho has been cheating on her from the beginning, because he wanted to get close to Jihye. He has taken Lisa for granted.

And that's when she decided, they don't even need to say it out loud face to face that they broke up. Suho already made it unofficially. She left his phone and escaped from the cafe immediatly. Tears kept rolling down her cheeks, but she doesn't bother by it at all. She felt like there was a very huge rock bumped on her chest, and it felt like she was stabbed by a very sharp knife. Her chest felt heavy all of sudden, and her knees became very weak that she cannot even stand when she reached her bed.

She felt very frustrated. She felt like she was being betrayed. She was taken for granted. She thought that Suho really did love her for herself. But it was wrong. Suho only pretended to love her, because she wanted to get closer to Jihye and date the girl.

Still flashback,
After a month

Lisa and Suho broke up. They haven't talk to each other. Lisa kept avoiding him, but he kept acting cool and acted like nothing had happened between them. He just acted like strangers.

But deep inside Lisa, it was very hard for her to move on. She secretly cared for him, although she was being cheated. Eventhough they were once a hot couple at their school, their broke up didn't become an issue to the other students because they were still paying attention to Jihye. Some students even support Suho to date Jihye.

Lisa still worried for Suho. She knew that Jihye isn't just any girl. Jihye herself is a playgirl.

Good. A playgirl met a playboy. What a nice game.

Nope. That's not what Lisa thought. She's worried just in case if Suho got into a fight with Jihye's another boyfriend. Yup. She's dating two boys at the same time, and everyone is on shook!

She dated a top school's athlete, a soccer player, Hanbin. And the school's singer, Suho. Wow nice game.

And yup. Jihye won't cling onto Lisa anymore because she had succeed in making a new group of hot friends, chic girls.

And Lisa's worries came true. Suho really did get into a huge fight with Hanbin. Both of them lose their controls and got into such a messy fight. They had bruises all over their faces, and the worst of all, Suho accidently pushed Hanbin very hard that caused his leg broke.

It wasn't actually Suho's fault, because Hanbin himself kept closing the gap between himself and Suho. Suho had such a hard time to breath because he didn't get enough air because Hanbin is tall, and he blocked him from getting any air.

So he pushed Hanbin with all his might, and accidently caused his leg broke.

He was punished by school for his action. His punishment was actually very heavy, he was banned to enter the school compound for three weeks, and he needed to be counseled for the time being.

As for Hanbin, he was counseled too. But he wasn't given any punishment.

But for Jihye, she didn't get any punishment. Who would have dare to punish the beloved nation's actress? Besides, she didn't get into any fights. She was only the cause of the fights.

End Of Flashback

His father, as the president of the committee felt ashamed of his stupid action. So he was sent to study abroad. Until now. He hasn't come back.

And it seems like it was very hard to meet him again.

And that makes Lisa missing him more. Than before.

Her heart aches everytime she thought of him. She tried hard to move on. But she can't.

_________________________________

Guyzz! Believe it or not, this is the last chapter. And the next chapter would be epilogue.

Sorry for the sudden plot twist. To be honest, I only wrote what came into my mind, and based on the situation I'm currently going on. Told ya, this story is based on my own (or people around me) experience. So, just go with the flow heheh.

Thank you for supporting this book. I'm sorry because I didn't update very much. I had an important exam this year, and I just finished it a week ago. And currently waiting for the result. Wish me luck! XOXO

_________________________________________
Don't forget to vote and comment if u like it ♡ At least you will help me to increase the rank for this book🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 366 21
I hate him _ I love him Gorya struggles to decide if it's good or bad or better she doesn't know which boy is bad for and which one is good for Her...
295K 6.5K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.2K 477 31
#4 in exoot9 it's your first time away from your country.... you know no one, it felt lonely in the new country.... just when you expect no one for y...
22.1K 256 15
"i love him but he never loved me"