Love Will See Us Through (COM...

By GlamorousMia

Beyoncé Is The Girlfriend Of Jay's Best Friend Alex. What Happens When They Catch Feelings? Can Alex Stand It... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
Jayonceomeeka
Not An Update
THE GAG IS
Sequel
NEW STORY

VIII.

2.4K 102 70
By GlamorousMia

"Mom are you ok?" Aiden Asked Plopping Down On My Lap.

I Wiped My Face Looking Down Into His Golden Eyes.

"Yes baby I'm fine. I'm just thinking about things. Did you finish your homework?" I Asked Him Pecking His Cheek.

"Yess ma'am. Things like what? You can talk to me mom." He Smiled.

"I miss your dad." I Confessed.

"What!? Mom do you mean grandpa? I don't even miss dad but you do."

"See that's why I don't tell you things because you won't understand." I Moved Him Off Of My Lap And Went Into The Kitchen.

I Heard The Doorbell Ring. I Sighed Opening The Refrigerator Door.

"I got it mom!" Aiden Yelled.

"Aunties!" I Heard Him Laugh.

Kelly Walked Into The Kitchen With My Egg Carton.

"Here's your lil bitch ass eggs." She Handed It To Me.

"Thanks sis." I Giggled.

Then Solange Walked In With A Nice Little Suit On.

"Lil sisss." I Hugged Her Tightly.

"Umm so are you going to tell us what's going on between you and Alexander? Where is his lil pee pee havin ass at?" She Sat Down At The Island.

"In California girl, you know somebody named Ms.Nikki Baby on instagram? Well he got her pregnant and he proposed to her." I Sighed.

"Bey I will slap the spit out of your mouth. Bitch I know that look, you miss him. You fucking miss him." She Said.

"Girl you miss his ugly ass? I think all of my breakfast is coming back up." Solange Pretended To Gag.

"I do y'all . I'm sorry but I just can't throw away something like that so fast." I Let The Tears Fall From My Eyes.

"Bitch if he can throw away something like that then you can too. Go bounce on somebody else's dick. Throw that shit back and send it to his ass." Solo Stuck Out Her Tongue.

"Bey baby don't cry." Kelly Got Up Hurrying Over To Me.

Solange Came Over To Comfort Me Also.

"Y'all it's not easy to get over something like that." I Sobbed.

"It's going to be ok Thu, I promise. Listen when I find that nigga Ima kick him so hard in his balls. Ima stick two Q-Tips his pee pee hole and just swipe all of his little kids out then ima bash him in his a head with my heel. I got you sis." Solange Said.

"I have to get ready for a date tonight." I Sighed.

"SHE BOUT TO GET THAT NICE LONG DING A LING. Wait is it Shawn?" Sol Asked.

I Nodded My Head Slowly.

"Oop, Kelly you know how she about to act."

They Sat Down At The Table Across From Each Trying To Reenact Me.

"So you planning on having more kids ma?" Kelly Asked Solange As If She Was Jay.

I Giggled Cause They Are So Extra.

Solange Giggled. "I don't know why, I don't really want anymore kids especially after Alex."

"Fuck Alex, we can make some babies together." Kelly Said.

"Oo Jay I wanna jump your bones." Solange Said Straddling Kelly.

"Damn ma! You tight as fuck, Bey let me cum in Side you baby." Kelly Groaned.

"Plant your seeds inside me Jay! Mm please! I wanna have all your kids." Solange Moaned.

"That is not going to happen dumbasses. It's just a regular date." I Sighed.

"That's what they all say. Alright Solange you fishy as hell you can get off me." Kelly Joked.

"Bitch that's your dusty cobweb havin ass." Solange Got Off Of Her And Sat Down On The Island.

"And my son is in this house, he'll realize how nasty his aunties are for real." I Said.

"Julez is upstairs with him showing him his new game I bought yesterday." Solange Shrugged Her Shoulders.

"Mm can y'all help me find an outfit for tonight?" I Asked Them.

"Yes and is Aiden spending the night? Or you gonna come pick him up?" Solange Asked.

"Pretty sure he's going to want to spend the night. So I'll pack him a"""bag."

"Oop Dave and Busters type of night." Kelly Said.

"Just help me find an outfit damn." I Lead Them To My Room.

Jay POV

I Was Shopping Around When It So Happened To Be 5. I Forgot About My Date With Beyoncé.

I've Been To Work Since 5am This Morning. After I Got Off Which Was About 1 I Went Home To Take A Quick Nap.

I Wanted To Make Sure I Looked Good As Fuck Today Especially Since It's My Birthday.

I'm Planning On Going Out With Ty And Emory Tonight But I Might Just Crash And Celebrate Tomorrow.

I Went Back Home And Took A Quick Shower. I Didn't Dress Up For The Date.

By The Time I Was Finished It Was 6:35. I Grabbed My Maybach Car Keys.

I Locked Up My House Getting Inside Of The Driver Seat. I Backed Out Of My Driveway Making My Way To Beyoncé's House.

I Had About 25 Minutes To Get There Which Was Just Enough Time.

I Turned Up The Radio, My Song Jumpman Came On. Once I Had Arrived At Bey's House, I Grabbed The Flowers I Had Bought Earlier.

I Walked Up To Her Door Ringing The Door Bell.

"Bey your dick appointment is here!" I Heard A Feminine Voice Say On The Other Side Of The Door.

"Shut up Solange." I Heard Bey's Southern Voice.

The Door Was Soon Opened By Beyoncé Sexy Ass. I Licked My Lips Looking At Her Hourglass Figure.

"Hey." She Smiled.

"What's up ma?" I Handed Her The Flowers.

"Thank you they're beautiful Jay." She Smiled.

"Just like you." I Smirked.

"Very smooth of you. You ain't slick boy." She Said.

"He gon smooth his way in that pwussy." The Girl With The Curly Hair Said.

"Uh are you ready Jay? Aiden come give me a kiss goodbye." Bey Said.

I Stood Outside Of The Door While Bey Did Whatever She Had To Do.

A Couple Of Minutes Later She Was Ready. I Walked Her Down To The Car.

"Uhh Josh!" The Brownskin Girl Said.

"Shut yo dumbass up that ain't even his name. Get your ass in the house."

Bey Giggled As I Opened The Door For Her. I Helped Her Get Inside Then I Went On My Side And Got In.

I Started The Car Backing Out To Of The Driveway. I Drove To One The Top Rated French Restaurants.

When We Arrived, We Were Instantly Seated. RSVP GANG GANG.

"This is nice but it seems expensive." Bey Looked Around.

"Yea are you able to pay for yourself?" I Asked Her.

She Looked A Little Taken Back. "Uh yea."

"Ok cause I didn't receive my check today for some reason." I Said.

She Gave Me A Sarcastic Smile Goin On Her Cellphone.

"I'm just playing, I would never make you pay for yourself." I Smiled.

She Chuckled. "I was about to tell my sister to come get me."

"Really? I invited you out so it's on me." I Said.

"Hi! I'll be your server for the evening. Can I start you guys off with drinks?" She Asked.

"Uhh I'll just have a glass of water." Bey Smiled Innocently.

"Do you drink wine?" I Asked Her.

She Nodded Her Head Slowly.

"Ok can we have a bottle of Petrus and that'll be it."

"Ok and do you want to start off with some appetizers?" She Asked.

"Bey tell her what you want. I know you're hungry I heard your stomach growling."

She Giggled. "Ok I'll have the Gougére."

"Will that be all?"

"Yes." Bey And I Said.

"Ok I'll be back with your drinks in a few along with your appetizer ma'am." Our Waiter Said.

"Thank you." I Said.

"Shawn that's 120 dollars altogether. That's too much, we could've went to McDonald's and ordered off the dollar menu." Bey Said.

"It's ok. Hopefully I can make you mines because you're like gold. You're worth more than this fancy shit."I Said.

"Shawn stop trying to sweet talk me." She Giggled.

"I'm not trying to sweet talk you if it's true." I Shrugged My Shoulders.

2 Hours Later And We Were Just Sitting In My Car In Front Of Bey's House.

"Thank you for spending my birthday with me." I Told Her.

"No thank you. I had an amazing time tonight with you, I got to learn many more things. Things that I would've never known." She Giggled.

"Yea don't tell nobody about what I told you." I Licked My Lips.

She Bit Down On Her Lip. "Here I got you something."

She Handed Me A Small Cartier Box.

"This is my thank you and happy birthday gift to you." She Smiled.

I Opened The Box Slowly And There Was A Silver Cartier Panther Ring Just Sitting.

"Yoo, you ain't even had to get me nothin. Thank you I appreciate it." I Hugged Her.

I Pulled Back Looking Into Her Eyes. She Smashed Her Lips Onto Mine Unexpectingly.

We Made Out. Yes Made Out For A Good Five Minutes Until The Box Fell On The Floor I Pulled Back.

"You know I really like you Bey, and I know you don't like me in that way but I just hope we can remain good friends. I'll be there for Aiden whenever you need me to and whenever he needs me to be also."

"Thank you." She Smiled.

I Picked Up The Box And Put It In My Pocket Getting Out Of The Car.

I Went Around To Bey's Side Opening The Door For Her. I Walked Her Up.

"So I'll see you later?" I Asked.

"Come inside." She Said.

"Ok.."

Beyoncé POV

"Are you seriously taking a picture?" Jay Laughed.

"Yes, I have to catch them up." I Giggled.

I Turned On The Music On My Speaker. I Got Up Grabbing His Hand.

"Are you sure you want to dance in those?" He Asked Me.

"Yes but can you take my pic? Expect to take millions of pics." I Giggled.

"Aight that's fine come on." He Took My Phone Out Of My Hand.

Pose 1:

"Damn I don't think I can take anymore." He Joked.

"Let me see it." I Turned My Phone Around Looking At The Picture.

"Damn I do look." I Licked My Lips Looking At Myself.

I Took Off My Heels Standing Up Looking At Shawn In His Eyes. I Jumped Up On Him Kissing His Lips With Tongue.

I Grinded Against Him Not Even Caring About What Went Down Between Us.

I Pulled Back Dragging His Lip In The Midst Of It.

He Started Sucking On My Neck. I Threw My Head Back Biting Down On My Lip.

"Wait Shawn wait. I have to confess something..." I Put My Hand Over His Mouth Stopping Him.

"What?" He Asked.

"I like you too." I Bit Down On My Lip.

"Word?" He Smiled Really Hard.

"Word." I Tried To Do A Gangster Pose Causing Him To Laugh.

"Good girl gone bad." He Licked His Lips.

"I've already been a bad girl." I Kissed His Lips.

I Was Expecting Him To Ask Me If I Wanted To Be His Girlfriend But I Guess Not.

——————————————

Good Girl Gone Bad Eh??

What Y'all Thinkin??

Bey Finally Confessin That She Likes Shawn.

Do You Think She Really Does??

Plot Twist😏

Don't Forget To Vote And Comment! Hope Everyone Has A Productive Day Tomorrow❤💋!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5K 44
Beyoncé and Shawn have been married for 6 years and are raising 3 kids. Through it all they are happier than ever. Despite their happiness, their dau...
164K 11K 63
Beyoncé is all about work. Nothing can come between her and her job at the age of 28 she is the top of the firm and has been working to become the y...
216K 9.8K 42
Beyoncé Is Deeply In Love With Her Best Friends Husband. Will Her Best Friend Find Out About The Affair That She's Having With Her Best Friends Husb...
228K 9.5K 38
I'm praying you catch me...