another love // e.gilbert 1.

By MaryBravo200

Holden Salvatore was always distant from his two brothers Damon and Stefan. That happened after one girl name... More

ANOTHER LOVE
PART I
Playlist
1. Coming Home
2. Compulsion Games
3. Friends To Have Dinner With
4. The Original Salvatore Brothers
5. 1953
6. New Vampire In Mystic Falls
7. The Night Of Terrors
8. Best Birthday Present
9. Evil Little Plan
10. Hitting Floor
11. Somewhere in Georgia
12. Brooms And Stolen Dances
13. 2/3
14. A 145 Year Old Lie
15. Bachelors In Paradise
16. Tomb Vampires
17. Oh, Baby Brother
18. The Past And The Present
19. Miss Elena and Holden
20. Sharing Secrets
21. The Damsel And Her Men
22. Playing With Fire
PART II
Playlist
1. The Bitch Is Back!
2. One Dead Blondie, Please
3. Road Trips
4. Manipulation
5. Stolen Looks
6. I Won't Let Go Of You
7. Oh, Sweet Revenge
8. Saving The Love
9. Old Friends
10. Trouble, Double
11. Lock Your House
12. Nasty Bites
13. Betrayed
14. Crazy Ex, Everyone!
15. Her Way
17. Our House
18. More Stolen Dances
19. Original Deals
20. Different Ways
21. The Sacrifise
22. Last Kiss Before I Go
BOOK TWO

16. Angry Witches

3.7K 151 30
By MaryBravo200

-----------

-----------

Harry Styles - Sign Of The Times

"We don't talk enough
We should open up
Before it's all too much
Will we ever learn?"

HOLDEN KISSED ELLA AS THEY LIED IN BED. The female just mused happily and let her hands go down his jaw. The Salvatore pulled away and stroked Ella's cheek. "I think it's time to get up," he mused as she fell down from him.

Ella sighed lovingly and stared at Holden's bare back as he left the room to see Elena standing there. "Oh," the Gilbert said with surprised eyes as she put on her coat. Her eyes wandered down to Holden's bare chest. "It's getting crowded in here."

Holden narrowed his eyes then Damon rushed in before pushing Elena to the wall. "Damon, what the hell?!" Holden shouted angrily as Damon sneered.

"What are you doing here?" Damon snapped, pressing her neck harshly as Holden pushed him away. Elena started to breathe heavily as Holden stood in front of her.

"What is your problem?" Holden asked furiously turning back to look at the girl he loved. She was glaring at Damon, and then Holden understood something. "You think she's Katherine?"

"I don't think she is, I know!" Damon shouted as Holden turned around and trapped the girl from moving. He looked her in the eye and saw not Elena.

But before Holden could do anything, Stefan walked out with worried eyes. "What the hell's going on here?" he asked seeing Holden stare at Elena.

"I don't know, you tell me," Katherine exclaimed, putting on her best Elena. She even wore Elena's clothes and her hair was straight. "Is Katherine in the tomb or not?"

Stefan then rushed out somewhere as Katherine giggled. "You two are dumber than I thought," she mused as Ella walked in. "Who is this wench?"

Later on, after realizing that Katherine was out of tomb, everyone walked into Stefan's bedroom to converse. The real Elena was sitting on a couch, while Katherine stood behind her, hands placed on the couch.

The Pierce girl was eyeing Ella with jealous eyes as she saw how she looked at Holden. And as much as Katherine wanted Stefan, as much as she loved him, there was something for Holden as well. "What is she doing here?" Elena snapped angrily.

"When we killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb," Damon explained as he glared at Katherine.

She looked amused by all of it as Stefan furrowed his eyebrows. "How's that possible?"

"He's an Original," Katherine mused with a smile. "They have all sorts of special skills."

Elena just shook her head, very annoyed by the doppelgänger. Meanwhile, Ella looked confused as to why the two looked identical and why Holden hated one and had feelings for another. "I don't want you here," Elena snapped facing Katherine. "Get her out of here."

"You need me, Elena," Katherine feigned a compassionate look then glared at the brothers. "You all do."

"Like hell," Stefan grumbled causing for Holden to laugh as he looked at Katherine amused.

The Pierce girl just rolled her brown eyes and sighed nonchalantly. "We all want the same thing... Klaus dead. Yet here you all are, running around like chickens with their heads cut off," she then pointed to Ella. "No idea who you are though, sweetie, but even you don't stand a chance against Klaus."

"I don't need your help and I don't want it," Elena told Katherine furiously as Ella smiled slightly at the Pierce, who stared back at Elena with a disgusted face.

"And that's incredibly stupid of you. Do you know where Klaus is?" she then asked with fake interest. Katherine knew something, but as a typical Katherine, she wasn't gonna tell them so easily. "When he's coming, what he looks like?"

Holden saw the look on Elena's face so he snapped at Katherine. "Say whatever you know or just go," he mused causing Ella to smirk and Katherine to purse her lips.

"Fine. Then I'll just go to the Grill and have some lunch," she said backing away from the couch. Elena glared at her so Katherine smirked. "Maybe Aunt Jenna's free for a bite."

When Elena and Stefan left for school, Holden came back to his room with Ella following. "They're not twins since they seem to hate each other, and the bitchy one is a vampire... I don't understand," Ella commented as Holden poured himself some bourbon.

He hated how Katherine was out of tomb. "It's complicated, Ella, you don't want to hear it," he answered as Ella clenched her jaw once again. "What now?"

"You don't trust me, I get it," Ella sighed as Holden saw genuine sadness radiating from her. He looked down for a moment then back up. "Do you want to be with me?"

Holden wasn't quick to answer, and, fortunately, got saved by Katherine, who walked in with a smirk. "Get out," Ella snapped furiously.

"Sorry, it looked like you were fighting," Katherine stated the obvious causing Holden to let out a laugh and look down. Katherine smirked seductively as Ella shook her head, fed up by everything.

Ella then looked back at the Pierce, who had a mocking grin. Katherine knew Holden was with Ella just because he couldn't have Elena, and a part of it infuriated Katherine as well. "I think this fight involves only two people, who love each--"

"Pfff, honey, please, Holden doesn't love you," Katherine cut her off with a laugh as Holden told Katherine to be quiet. "It anything, he loves Elena Gilbert, who looks just like me. So, even I have more chances than you do."

"Katherine, enough," Holden interfered, standing in between two women. "If anything, I am with Ella, not you. That should explain it to you already."

Ella smirked victoriously, even though it wasn't her, who told Katherine off. "I'm just saying that you can't ignore the feeling you feel when you look at me."

"Oh, I can't," Holden agreed with a smile as Katherine furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "I can't help but feel this huge amount of hate for you. Glad you know it too."

That made Ella laugh as she covered her mouth. Katherine just nodded her head as she stepped closer to Holden. "Hmm, one day that hate will change. You'll see," she whispered then left the room.

"It's impossible not to hate her," Ella whispered as she touched Holden's shoulder.  He just looked down at it and smiled.

HOLDEN WALKED INTO THE CELLAR TO SEE DAMON TRYING TO BURN ELIJAH'S BODY WITH A FLAME GUN. He was failing since Elijah's body remained unburned. Katherine was standing next to Damon with a bored facial expression as Holden rolled his eyes. "Where's the bitch you call your girlfriend?" Katherine asked.

"Out and about," Holden answered crossing his arms over his chest. "I see he's dead. Not."

Katherine chuckled. "He's indestructible," she pointed out as Damon snickered in annoyance.

"No kidding."

Holden turned to the female copy of Elena. "How come you know so much about Original vampires?" he asked curiously.

Katherine was more than happy to tell Holden her life since she knew him the least of the Salvatore brothers. And that's why he was the most interesting one. "Spent 500 years running from one."

"So when I told you my plan to kill Elijah, why didn't you warn me that one of us would've died by using the dagger on him?" Damon questioned angrily as Holden raised his eyebrows at the girl, waiting for an answer.

Katherine's answer, as usual, was dripping in sarcasm. "Oh, there's so many rules. It's all very confusing."

"Did you know one of us would die, or not?" Holden asked her demandingly as Katherine looked at him with a smirk.

"Did Elijah tell you his plan?" she asked, enjoying the annoyed faces. "Did he have a dagger to kill Klaus with?"

Holden then rolled his eyes expressively. "Why are you still here?" Damon snapped.

"Because you haven't forcibly removed me," she winked so Damon raised the flame gun threateningly at her.

Katherine stopped in her tracks as she glared at Damon. "You wouldn't."

"Oh, he would," Holden smirked darkly as Katherine glanced from Holden back to Damon.

"You two need to be smart," she snapped as Damon scoffed. "I want Klaus dead just as much as you do. More. If I wasn't be honest about helping, I'd be long gone by now, okay? You can both hate me. But we want the same thing. And you know... I always get what I want," she told them.

Damon looked at Holden before placing. The flame gun down. Katherine was about to leave but stopped in the doorway. "I wanted to get out of the tomb. Didn't matter who paid the price. Of course I knew that one of you would die," she shrugged before leaving the cellar.

"Good ol' Katherine," Holden just mused under his breath as Damon grimaced.

THE TWO BROTHERS DECIDED TO FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE MASSACRES SO THEY HEADED TO THE LIBRARY. "What you up to?" Katherine asked joining them.

Holden picked up one book and read the title. "None of your business," Damon grimaced.

"We're pouting now?" she chuckled glancing over at Holden's concentrated face. Katherine then noticed the books placed on the table. "Are those the Gilbert journals?"

"Don't answer her," Holden raised his eyes at Damon, who just grinned smugly.

Katherine just rolled her eyes once again. "How am I supposed to help you if you won't tell me what you're up to?" she asked angrily.

"Can you tell us where a bunch of witches were massacred in this town a couple centuries ago?" Damon asked back as Katherine lost the light in her eyes.

"No."

"Then you can't help," Holden told her bitterly. She tried to grab a journal he was reading, but Holden grabbed her wrist, stopping her. She pouted, using another hand to slap away his only for Ella appear and to pushed Katherine onto a chair.

Katherine glared at the female, who smiled to Holden. "If it's any consolation, I'm glad you're not dead," Katherine tried to flirt with Holden in front of Ella, but he didn't care. Katherine then stood up, brushed past Ella and approached Damon. "Emily Bennett told me about the massacre. It was a big deal in witch folklore. When a witch dies violently, they release a mystical energy marking the place of their death with power."

Damon furrowed his eyebrows. "Elijah wanted to know the site of the massacre," he said realizing.

"What was he going to do when he found it?" Katherine asked as they saw Stefan walk inside.

"I don't know," Damon mused then turned to Stefan. "What did papa witch and baby witch have to say?" Damon asked him as Stefan looked at Katherine, unamused.

"Isn't she gone or dead yet?" he asked causing Katherine to groan.

"For the last time, I'm here to help," she narrowed her eyes. "If you're unhappy someone's here, tell it to this... Ella..."

Ella wanted to step in but Holden placed his hand on her shoulder to stop her. He touched it soothingly so the female relaxed. "Can we skip the secrets, hmm?"

"Elijah had no weapon to kill Klaus but he believed that if a witch could channel enough power..." Stefan trailed off, not knowing whether he should tell it in front of Katherine or Ella. "They wouldn't need one."

"Like the power you get from a spot marked with a hundred dead witches?" Damon asked as Holden raised his eyes at the brothers.

"We just need to find it," he finished as they all looked at one another.

IT WAS EVENING ALREADY. Ella glanced at Stefan, who was eyeing Holden. The older brother was flipping through the pages with a serious concentrated face. "Is everything alright?" she questioned curiously so they both looked at her.

"No," Stefan shook his head, admitting that it wasn't. Holden just continued reading, ignoring Stefan's look. "He's angry at me."

"Why?" Ella asked, turning her head to the direction of Holden, who just rolled his eyes. "Why are you angry at your brother?"

"Cause I babbled Damon too much," Stefan sighed as he frowned slightly. Being on Holden's bad side wasn't good, and Stefan wanted to change that. "And I'm sorry, Holden..."

"Yeah, I'd say that sorry days are over," he mused dully, not looking up from his reading. He was trying really hard to find anything connected with the massacres, so it would help Elena.

Stefan hummed. "You seem cool with Damon, but not me," he sighed as Ella's eyes went from Stefan to Holden once again.

The Middle Salvatore finally looked up at Stefan with a surprised face. "Yeah, because it's Damon we are talking about. It'd be no surprise if he betrayed me like that," he said placing the pointless book down. "But you? Well, not so much."

Holden then left the room to see Damon as Ella saw Stefan's saddened face. "I'll talk to him," the girl smiled and Stefan furrowed his eyebrows before nodding.

"Find anything?" Holden asked Damon as Ella and Stefan walked in not far behind.

Damon smirked and nodded his head. "Nope," he pretended so that Katherine wouldn't know as he pointed the journal. Holden took it before reading as he glanced at Stefan and Ella.

"Yeah, that sucks," Holden played along as Ella smirked. The brothers started to trust Ella even more than Katherine, since she seemed to be on their side. And they needed more people.

"Too bad," Stefan agreed as Damon smirked.

"Yeah, bummer," he said as they all smirked.

But their happiness was short lived when Katherine started yelling from the basement. "Damon!"

Damon didn't think twice as he rushed down, followed by Holden. "What the hell's going on?" Holden saw Damon help Katherine remove a stake from her stomach.

"Damon..." she looked at Elijah's body. They saw a dagger pull itself out of his heart. Damon grabbed the flame gun and started shooting flames around the dagger as Holden watched with wide eyes.

"What are you doing?!" Stefan shouted joining them with Ella behind.

Holden saw someone invisible burn and understood that was going on. "Someone's attacking us. It's the witch family."

"Get over there and do something about it. Go!" Damon yelled to them as Holden looked at Stefan and they started leaving.

Ella stayed behind as she was too scared to go anywhere. Katherine touched her healing stomach and widened her eyes.

They found the Martin residence quite quickly as Holden was able to walk in first. He saw Luka's burned body. "You killed him," Jonas, his father, said with fury in his voice. "He's dead and I have no one. And now you're about to find out exactly what that feels like," he said as the brothers both fell to the ground, groaning in pain, screaming in agony.

Jonas stepped over them and left. The pain stopped after he was far away so Holden quickly stood up, knowing what Jonas must have meant. "Where is Elena, Stefan?" Holden asked him in worry.

"Grill," Stefan mused as he checked for his phone only not to find one. "Damn it!"

Holden sighed as he grabbed his phone and dialed Elena's number. "Holden?" she asked in good mood as the brothers started to walk out.

"Elena, listen to me, Jonas is after you! You have to hide somewhere," Holden said everything quickly as he heard Elena move somewhere. "Just stay hidden. Stefan and I... We are coming."

He then hung up and looked at Stefan, who nodded thankfully.

THE POWER IN THE GRILL WAS OFF. Holden listened in and heard Elena hiding behind a bar discretely, trying not to get noticed by Jonas. "She's there," he pointed to Stefan, so the younger brother nodded.

They started walking and reached Elena. "Stefan," she whispered wanting to embrace him, but Stefan just grabbed her arm softly and pushed her into the bathroom, where Caroline was.

Caroline furrowed her eyebrows as she saw Holden close the door. "Hey," she said weirdly as Elena frowned.

"We have a problem."

The blonde glanced at the brothers, who both seemed nervous. "Jonas is here and he's after Elena," Stefan explained.

The girl's eyes went wide as she looked at her hunted best friend. "Oh my God!"

"We have a plan," Holden mused as he looked from Caroline to Elena. She just glanced up with a nod. "But Elena has to get out of here."

"Well, what can I do?" Caroline asked as Holden smiled slightly.

"Don't worry, I'll do the dirty work," Holden told her as he opened the door and saw Bonnie talking to Jonas Martin.

Then, suddenly, Dr. Martin used his powers to break all the bottles with his powers and set fire on the bartop. Bonnie tried to stop him but Jonas just put his hand on her forehead causing her to fall to the ground, unconscious.

Everyone started to go out as Matt tried to stop the fire only to see Bonnie. He rushed over to her. "Bonnie! Hey, Bonnie!" he said rushing over to her. "Bonnie! Bonnie! Hey, Bonnie!" he cradled her face in his hands and then Bonnie woke up. Matt helped her stand up.

"Dr. Martin!" Elena suddenly shouted as he turned around to find her and Stefan. "I'm so sorry about Luka. I never wanted that to happen, but... at least let us help you get your daughter back."

"Only Elijah can do that," Jonas sneered to the girl.

Elena just shook her head. "You don't need Elijah," she mused. Jonas just yelled and set fire to another bartop then turned to the couple, only for Holden to push him against the wall.

He tried to bite Jonas, but the witch provoked a headache with his powers. Holden screamed as he fell to the ground holding onto his head.

Caroline saw all of this and rushed over to Jonas only to get pushed away. Matt saw all of this. "Caroline!" he shouted and rushed over to Jonas before punching the man. "Get away from her!"

"Matt, no!" Caroline shouted as Jonas broke a bottle and stabbed Matt in the neck with it. He left quickly as Holden's pain stopped. "Matt! Matt!" he saw Caroline kneel besides the dying boy. "Oh my God!"

Holden wanted to go after Jonas, but saw how terrified Caroline looked. He kneeled besides her. "Breathe Caroline," he told her as she raised her teary eyes at the Salvatore. "Give him your blood."

Caroline knew he would've done that, but Holden wanted Caroline to learn this by herself. She just nodded and bit into her wrist. Matt just watched with wide eyes. "You have to drink," she told Matt, who stared at her face. "Please. Please."

He finally started drinking, so Holden stood up and rushed out of the Grill before appearing in Elena's house. "Thank God," Elena exclaimed as she rushed over to Holden. "What's going on?" she noticed his face.

"When did you guys get home?" Holden questioned as Stefan furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Just now. Why?" he asked as Holden saw Elena going upstairs. "Is it not over? Holden!"

Holden didn't hesitate as he rushed upstairs to open the bathroom door and find Katherine there. She was licking her bloody lips as Jonas dead body lied near her.

Stefan and Bonnie arrived shortly after as Holden clenched his jaw. "You're welcome," Katherine smirked as Bonnie went over to Jonas's body.

"You didn't have to kill him!" the witch exclaimed as Holden frowned slightly.

"Yes, we did," Katherine rolled her eyes as she used the word we. Bonnie got closer to him and went to close his wide shot eyes but suddenly he got up and grabbed her face.

Bonnie started screaming so Stefan snapped his neck, this time truly killing the man.

WHEN DAMON ARRIVED THE THREE OF THEM CONVERSED DOWNSTAIRS. "How did you guys convince her to do this?" Elena asked the two brothers, and Ella, who stood close to Holden.

"We didn't," Damon shook his head. "It was actually her idea."

Holden looked at Damon incredulously as Ella touched his cheek. Elena noticed that and looked down while widening her eyes in annoyance. "Wow. That's... not good."

"Of course it's not good," Holden mused and then Stefan descended down the stairs with Katherine.

"Everything's taken care of," Stefan told Elena as Katherine pulled off Elena's necklace.

"I'm guessing you're going to want this back," she mused as Elena snatched the necklace from Katherine's hand with a sneer. "But your pretty little outfit is going to need a good dry clean."

Elena turned to Stefan. "You're going to have to get her out of here before Jenna gets home," she said.

Katherine disliked Elena's ignorance. "Is that all you have to say to me?" the older doppelgänger asked with a sneer.

"This doesn't change the way I feel about you," Elena told Katherine as Holden suppressed a smile.

"I don't much like you, either," Katherine shrugged dully as the doppelgängers glared to one another. "If we're going to be open and frankly, I'd be happy to see you dead but if we're going to try to take on Klaus, we kinda need you to be alive. So I'm not a threat to you, Elena. If any of you are going to believe anything, believe that."

HOLDEN WAS IN HIS ROOM, TAKING HIS SHIRT OFF. Ella had left to feed so he knew was was gonna spend his time alone. And, frankly, he missed it.

Until someone decided to walk inside. "What?" Holden asked as he turned around to see Katherine, her hair curly. She was wearing pajamas that looked more like lingerie. "Nice pajamas, Katherine."

She smirked then walked further into the room. "Where's your little girlfriend?" she questioned looking around the room, but saw that he was alone. "You left her already. If so, good for you."

Holden just smiled slightly and crossed his bare arms over his bare chest. Katherine looked at his flexed muscles and then his green eyes. So similar to Stefan, yet more mysterious. "She's bad for you, Holden," Katherine commented as she walked even closer to him.

The Salvatore didn't do anything as he just stood there, smiling mysteriously. That smile was killing Katherine as she hesitated to touch him but finally did. "She's crazy, isn't she?" Katherine asked touching his cheek.

"She is," Holden nodded then grabbed her wrist before pushing her towards himself. Katherine loved that as his hand snaked itself around her lower back, sending shivers down her spine. "Ella is the craziest girl I have ever met."

"Hmm, doubt that," Katherine mused and Holden smirked before finally kissing her. His kisses were passionate and full filling as Katherine moaned slightly before pulling away with shocked eyes.

Holden didn't let her walk away as he pushed them to the wall. "What happened to you?" Katherine asked with a smirk as she let her hands roam his body.

The Salvatore then kissed her neck as Katherine closed her eyes in pleasure. She had no idea what his motives were, and actually didn't care. "Isn't that what you wanted, Katherine?" Holden asked as he whispered into her ear.

The Pierce stared at him with a series of emotions. "For me to be the third brother?" he asked then smirked. Finally, Holden pulled away leaving Katherine shocked. "If you think you're gonna seduce me... If you think I'll be dumb enough like my brothers were when they met you... Think again."

He then laughed while shaking his head and walked into the bathroom, leaving Katherine pissed. She just looked down and left the room as Holden looked at himself in the mirror.

A pleased smile was placed on his lips as he loved playing Katherine the way she played his brothers.

Vote, read, comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715K 30.1K 111
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...
1.1M 27.8K 46
❝We choose our own path. Our actions, and our values, they define who we are.❞ If looks could kill, Lyssa and her twin sister, Elena Gilbert, would h...
9.5K 305 47
Based on season One of TVD... Four months after the tragic car accident that killed their parents, 17-year-old Elena and Ellie Gilbert and their 15-y...
2M 49.5K 34
❝Only three things are infinite: the universe, human stupidity, and my hate for Damon Salvatore; and I'm not even sure about the universe.❞ In 1864...