2. One Dead Blondie, Please

----------

-----------

-----------

The 1975 - Me

"Oh, I was thinking' bout killing myself, don't you mind, don't you mind
I love you, don't you mind, don't you mind."

THE NEXT DAY ELENA WAS AT HER HOUSE, GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL AS SHE THOUGHT ABOUT DAMON. How much she hated him for doing something so bad and cruel to Jeremy.

Elena did nothing to him. They weren't friends, but she didn't hate him until now. Damon just snapped and decided to kill her brother. Maybe it was him avenging Elena, because she looked just like Katherine, who broke his heart, or maybe Damon realized he was becoming a good person.

A small sigh escaped her lips as she looked at herself in the mirror. Holden. That name has been stuck in the back of her skull and she couldn't find a way to get rid of it.

When Holden told her that he almost kissed her, it felt like thunder. Her heart started beating rapidly as she imagined what he would taste like. It was wrong to think about kissing another when she loved Stefan so much.

Elena then shook her head and started descending down the stairs. Everyone in the house were already gone so she didn't stop, just headed towards the door before opening them.

Holden was standing on the other side, ready to knock. Elena widened her eyes and stopped in tracks. "What are you doing here?" she asked a question she always asked and it was getting boring to her. She just didn't know what else to say.

"I heard what happened," he said and she saw the mixture of anger and worry on his face. Elena nodded her head sadly. "Can I come in?"

No Elena thought. But she nodded anyways and moved out of the way letting Holden come in. "I'll be quick, Elena," he said and she wondered what did he want. Holden hesitated to speak as he stared at Elena's tired face.

She was clearly not sleeping well from all the supernatural drama that now surrounded her. "If Damon does something else... If he hurts Jeremy, Jenna or you, tell me. Don't hide it. He's walking on a thin line, he's about to break. And I don't want that for my brother, so you have to tell me. Cause I'll fix it," Holden had inched closer to her causing Elena to look down. "I don't want you hurt because Katherine's controlling him."

Elena looked up and let out another shaky breath before nodding her head. "What if I'm already hurt?" she questioned quietly and Holden frowned. The amount of love and admiration he felt for Elena was insane. He never felt towards any human except Melanie, and that was new.