We Are Outsiders (ATC & FOB)

By FallOut_Paramore

'Someday people are going to talk about us, three rebels that changed the world.' In a world where creativity... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty One

Twenty

11 1 0
By FallOut_Paramore

So that happened.

I don't even know if I have the words to describe what we just did. It's still sinking in....

It felt so good to be out there singing again and to watch people's face light up with happiness. We ended up with a huge crowd. I was worried when I saw a group of people that looked like silence members appear in the crowd. Their red and white patches with a cross over a music note evident on their shirts.  My suspicions proved correct, as they began to corner the stage.

However as they began to infiltrate the crowd they seemed to stop. Some continued, others pulling them back. Pointing towards us, small gasps came from their ranks whilst others began to cheer and dance. I remember looking back at the rest of the guys and H. in that moment. What we did today was something powerful. It was worth every chance we took even if this would be our last. 

I knew we'd started to do something. A whole room of people's life's had been changed by the contents of that suitcase. 

At least that's what I hope will happen. We can only wait and see...

Chrissy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
90.2M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...