Seven

Day 7-Tuesday 7th January 2020  

I'm still hating on those guys, and I only encountered them again for a few moments. 

We went exploring back to where we originally found the notebook, but we couldn't work out how to get in this time. It's like someone locked us out of there.

We did find another lead though. It directs to an abandoned theme park just out of town. I'm thinking that it might be another outsiders camp, one for those that haven't actually been caught like we have. Dan found the flier stuck in one of the door wedges. Needless to say we'll be going back tomorrow to check it out. Maybe this is where our suitcase thieves lie? 

It wasn't there yesterday so I'm kind of suspicious. Dan and Will seem to think it's a worth a shot. Two against one I suppose.

I wonder what we'll find there, an abandoned theme park sounds like a good place for plenty of Outsiders to be. All the theme parks were closed when The Silence came in.

Like most kids I loved going to them, choosing which rides to go on and what chracters to meet. Then there had been the food I would always insist on a giant pink Fairy floss and spend at least half and hour eating it. When the day ended I'd fall asleep on my dads lap as we caught the train home.

I miss those days.

I can't believe it's already been a week tomorrow since we left. My mind is still reeling from what I've seen, our world has changed so much from when we were last out here. It's terrifying. How you can blink and miss a world of change, it feels like I've been sleeping for years only to find the world worse than I'd ever imagined.

With all the changes it really makes me wonder, can this place really be saved? The creativity,  the passion,  the life of this place that once ran in abundance.The world I once lived in. The world with giant Fairy floss and trips to the theme park for fun.

I still hope it can because I can't live like this forever. I'm tired of being an outsider, someone too creative for this world. Same for Will, Dan and my friends at the Outsider camp. I don't want to see so much beauty and talent go to waste.

We can't let the silence win.

Chrissy <3