Twenty One

Sometime In 2025

I finally found this after all these years. It became lost in all my possessions after I wrote that last entry. It was such a rush, packing up all the equipment the cheers and frenzy surrounding us. The buzzing feeling of knowing what we'd just done. It feels good to remember what we went through five years ago when all of this happened.

The silence is finally dead. It took its time and a small uprising of the people, but we did it. We did finally take back what was rightfully ours.

It's funny how much I hated Pete back then, amazing when you take a person out of a situation like that who they become. I still see Patrick and the others too. They've formed the band back together and even made a chronicle of videos depicting some version. A highly cinematic version though, a lot of it is about before we met them. I guess Pete can't let us have the glory. It's okay, we made our own video to tell the real story.

Then there's the infamous H. Maybe you've heard of her now? Perhaps reading this you might have guessed her identity. I'll leave that a secret though, she doesn't like to speak of her life back then. Not many of us do, it's something that I guess one day I'll leave up to the pages of this journal.

At least for now. Music is alive and well, colour and creativity have returned.

All is well.

Chrissy.

--------

A/N: Alright this is all done! Thank you so much to everyone who's read this. (Even with my sometimes-random updates on this one. ._.) It was a massive experiment so I'm interested to know what people thought! 

What now? Well I'm still writing The Moon Will Fall which is a 5SOS fanfic. However, I am considering a third book to Sixteen Candles and possibly another Fall Out Boy crossover. Currently, I don't have any more plans for an ATC based story again but perhaps I will write one again someday if I think of it.

Once again thanks for reading! ^^