The Story Of Nisha

By Writer0151

10 in India as of 07/07/18 "I can't marry him!" I sob I can see disapointment in my parents eyes. "How can... More

Chapter 1 - Nisha
Chapter 2- Meeting Alia
Chapter 3- Problems arise
Chapter 4 - Shopping with Sidharth
Chapter 5 - Maybe he's not that bad
Chapter 6- Alia's pov
Chapter 6- Part 2 - Nisha's pov
Not an update
Chapter 7- The Wedding
Chapter 8 -The Bride is missing!
Chapter 9 - Alia's pov
Chapter 10 - Should I marry Siddharth
Chapter 11 - Married to a monster
HAPPY DIWALI!
Chapter 13 - Moving to the USA
Reached 1K ! (NOT AN UPDATE)
Chapter 14 - Airport Dilemma
Chapter 15 - Moving in with Siddharth
Chapter 16 - The party
Chapter 16 - The Party: Siddharth's pov
Chapter 17 - It's time I stood up for myself
Chapter 18 - A new path
Chapter 19 - Armit
Chapter 20 -Christmas Special
Chapter 21 - Armit and Nisha? - Siddharth's pov
Chapter 22 - It's all my fault - Siddharth's pov
Chapter 23 - Romance At Last
Chapter 24 - Siddharth: The playboy
Chapter 25 - An Uninvited Guest
Cast (Not an Update)
Coffee date?
Chapter 27 - The truth is out - part one
Chapter 27 - The truth is out - part 2
Chapter 28 - Siddharth's pov
Chapter 29 - He is driving me crazy!
Chapter 30 - Finally opening up
Chapter 31 - Here comes Aunt Aadhya
Chapter 32 - Facing Armit
Chapter 33 - Mukul
A romantic delight
New cover ideas (choose your favourite/s)
The Engagement Part One
36 A Night To Remember
37- Keerthi hates me
38 - Welcome to our world
39 - A name of a kind
40 - Armits Return
41 - Everything is now gone
42 - Telling Keerthi
Not an update
Chapter 43 - Happy New Year
Chapter 44 - Confronting Siddharth
Chapter 45 - The End
Post Ending/Sneak Peak into Sequel

Chapter 12 - First Night

53.6K 1.6K 217
By Writer0151

Although the ride from the venue to Siddharth's home was only 25 minutes, it felt like 5 hours. 5 dreadful hours of sitting next to the cold-hearted Siddharth. During these 25 minutes, I wanted to engross Siddharth's nastiness and throw it out of the window. 

The ravishing lamborghini parked right in front of their imperial home. As we walk towards the entrance, we see Aunt Aadhya and the family surrounded by the door with beaming smiles. 

I hear Siddharth sigh loudly as I enter their home. I was no longer just a guest at their home, I was now their daughter-in-law. A few rituals were conducted by Siddharth's family to welcome me into their home. I was astonished by their kindness and love towards me. How could such a amiable family be related to a jerk like Siddharth. 

"If Siddharth were a lil younger, don't you reckon he would've fallen for me " Teased Malika, one of Siddharth's impudent cousins.

I give her a small smile. I am exhasuted from all the dilema. To make things worse, it is one of India's most hottest days of the year so far. I am both emotionally, and physically drained. 

Aunt Aadhya has prepared some sweets and gives it to me. I peer at the delicious plate full of ladoos and burfi. Yum, this is perfect ,as I had not eaten for the last 3 hours. 

"Where is Siddharth?" Asks Aunt Aadhya while I am busily eating the sweets.

"Umm I don't know. " I muffle with my mouth half full

"I think he's gone to his room" Shouts Uncle Samar from the kitchen

"OoOoh. My boy is eager to spend the night with you " Teases Aunt Aadhya

Ew. Just ew. 

Suddenly the thoughts of my first night enter my mind. I grew 10 times more nervous than I was before. The day just went by so fast, I barely got time to  think about my first night.

Oh no. Siddharth was just such a jerk. I couldn't even imagine sharing a bed with someone as ruthless and arrogant as him. My problem wasn't just Siddharth's awful personaity, I wasn't ready to be a 'wife' to anybody. 

I'll admit, I had not had a boyfriend before. It's not that I didn't like boys or anything, I just didn't have time for that stuff. I guess I focused too much on my career. At Uni, my friends were constantly at parties, and hitting it with the guys, but I was different. My main aim was to get a degree, and get a job. 

In saying that, I did have a couple of males friends. In college I had met a few nice guys, but I barely talk to them now. My friends always rant about how I should've used my college days to fall in love, but  it's too late now. Plus, I am married now, no going back. 

"Nisha Akka! Your bed is all ready " Squels Samya, one of Siddharth's relatives

Damn. Why! 

I walk alongside Samya, as she leads me to Siddharth's room. My hands are sweaty and heart is thumping. I was NOT ready to consummate any relationship, especially with Siddharth. 

Wait? What am I even saying? Siddharth woud not even want to touch me. He is madly in love with Alia. 

"Here you are" Whispers Samya and walks off graciously. 

I stare at the door in fear. I had never been inside his room before. Well, I had once, but that was when we were ten.

I touch the doorknob with t fear elevating through my body. What would he think of me when I walk in? What would he do? 

I take a deep breath, and walk into the room. The room is beautifully decorated with flowers and candles. All along the sides are wonderful scented candles in red and gold. The bed is adorned with yellow, pink, and red roses in a shape of a heart. 

'wow' I think to myself. 

But there was one thing missing. Siddharth. I look around the room, but there is no sign of him. I get changed into a light pink saree and remove the heavy jewelery.  I nervously sit on the corner of the bed, waiting for my 'husband' to come. 

Suddenly, I hear the doorknob twist. In walks Siddharth, who has changed out of his wedding attire and into a pair of jeans and a simple top. His expression is stony and bitter. His eyes are focused on me as he makes his way to the bed. 

I look down at my lap, trying to avoid his gaze. 

"Nisha" He growls 

"Nisha!" He yells even louder 

"What?" I revert. 

"Get off my bed " He demands maliciously

 I do as I am told. 

"Who do you think you are? Some imperial being? Who told you that you can sit on my bed, huh?" He yells now standing up.

Siddharth's was boiling in anger. This man was insane with rage. 

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't know" I say 

"Awww, you poor little girl. You didn't know, how innocent " He teases with a smirk.

I felt angry inside, however , I contained it as I did not want to fight on our first night together. 

"Let me tell you something Nisha. I'm not like those husbands you see on movies or in books. I won't take the couch and let my dear little wife take the bed. I'm just not that kinda guy" He says mockingly 

I stand in silent. I expected this from Siddharth. He was a monster. I never expected him to be nice to me, but for some reason I felt tears in my eyes. 

' Don't cry Nisha ' I think to myself. Crying would only make me appear even more weaker than he already thinks I am.

"Look at you all teary eyed" He teases brushing a tear off my cheeks. 

"I feel so guilty to make such a sweet little girl cry " He mocks clenching my arms

"Don't touch me " I warn pushing his cold hands away 

"Fine then, tiger" He laughs 

He brushes all the roses from the bed and reclines on the bed, leaving no space for me. 

"Where am I supossed to sleep?" I ask sternly 

"Well, Wifey. I guess you'll take the couch then" He says yawning

"B-But"I say helplessly

"Oh what's your problem now? You've wrecked my life! You should be thankful that I am letting you stay in the same room as me. Do what I say or you'll see the worst of me " He threatens.

"Are you trying to threaten me? Don't you know that we are married now?" I fight back

I watch as he gets out of bed, and march towards me. His fists are clenched tightly, and fear arises in my body. 

"Just because you are my wife, don't assume you can get things your way. I didn't want this marriage, I only did it for my parents sake. Don't you dare expect me to treat you like a wife, cause you are nothing to me. You are nothing but  a slave" He hisses. 

He is so close to me, that I can feel his breath. I can't let him win this war.

"You disgust me!''I cry out 

"What kind of a man do you think you are? Calling me a slave?Don't you have any respect" I lash out in anger

He takes a step towards me, and slap 

His slap was so hard that I fall to the ground. My cheeks burn with pain as my eyes fill with floods of water. I look up to find Siddharth kneel in front of me. 

His rough hands pull my hair with a tug. 

"Don't worry Nisha. This is just the beginning." He snarls twisting my wrists.

"S-Stop" I sob. 

"I will torture you everyday. And don't worry, the torture will be much worse than this, Nisha. I will make you regret  coming into my life" He threatens glaring at me in rage. 

In his eyes, all I can see is anger. At that time, I knew one thing :He was ready to break me. He was going to make me pay for marrying him. 

He gets up and returns to his bed, leaving me on the cold hard floor. 

I slowly make my way towards the couch at the corner of the room. This is where I am supposed to sleep on. I recline on the couch and  look over at Siddharth, who is lying comfortably on his bed. But I can tell that he isn't sleeping. 

Why did life have to be like this? For the last 20 something years, my world had been nothing but rainbows and sunshine. Everywhere I went, I was surrounded by family and friends who loved and respected me. I never felt alone or weak in my life....until now. Siddharth has drained out all my joy, replacing it with fear and sorrow. Lying in this cold dark room with Siddharth has made me understand how lucky I was with my family. I was like a queen at home. But now I was nothing but a slave. A slave to Siddharth.

The Siddharth who I thought was just a spoilt boy, is now my abusive husband. I hate him. I hate him more than anything. Before the tears splurge out, I take a deep breath. Nothing would be worse than Siddharth hearing me cry. That would just boost his ego, and crush mine. 

That night I didn't sleep.I couldn't sleep. My life has changed. It has changed forever.

Hi readers! Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

What do you think will happen next? 

Will Siddharth apologise for his cruelness? Or will he make Nisha pay?

Please remember to vote, comment and share

xoxo 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 16.6K 45
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕝 𝕚𝕟 ℂ𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 "What do you think Am I?..A puppet or A doll? Who you will use whenever required and then throw awa...
136K 7.1K 55
"You are Marrying ME!" I ordered her. "WHATTT!!!!" her eyes almost came out of sockets and she looked at me with a shocked face while I was looking a...
223K 8.5K 47
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...