Living with EXO boys (COMPLET...

By Kriswaifu

Suzy will be living in a huge house with some of the popular boys from their School and she was glad because... More

Meeting the EXO boys
1. Meeting them
2. Going to School
3. I'm their sister?
4. Date with Chanyeol
5. Luhan
6. Baekhyun
7. Believe it or not
8. Helping Kris
9. The Secret
10. Surprised
11. Saved
12. Party
13. I've lost my mind
14. Unexpected things to happen
15. Getting to know Kris
16. He called my name
17. Resisting
18. Announcement
19. Pretend
20. Chanyeol
21. Double date
22. Painful night
23. Don't cry
24. Kris
25. His Kiss
26. Goodnight
27. Sweet Couple
28. Let's stay like this
29. Buing~ Buing~
Author's note
30. Rilakkuma
A/N
31. Couple
32. That guy
33. Death glares
34. Growl
35. Overdose
36. Realize
37. Cold
38. The talk
39. Happy
40. Date
41. Date II
42. Trust
43. Trust issues
45. Sports Week
46. His birthday
47. Beach
48. I will miss you
49. Stay with me
50. Last
Author's note
About Book 2
Book covers

44. Dad

53.8K 1.6K 408
By Kriswaifu

It's Kris. I can't believe that he's here.. It's really him. He showed up. I thought he wouldn't but thank goodness. I pressed my lips into a tight line and a tear rolled down to my cheek.

"Kris?!" the girl exclaimed.

"But Kris.. She started it!" the other girl pointed me.

"Yeah! Why are you angry with us? She deserve that slap because she cheated on you!" the other girl yelled.

"SHUT UP!" He yelled angrily while glaring at them.

"But Kris.. She cheated on you. She is not contented on you!"

"I said shut up! You don't know anything!" Kris yelled again then, the girl went quiet.

"Listen. If I can see you bullying her. I won't ever forgive you.." Kris said in an anger tone.

"So-Sorry, Kris.. Sorry Suzy.." I heard the girl said.

"Go away now!" Kris hissed and the three panicked to run away.

I looked at Kris' angry face. "Kris.. I-I'm sorry.." I said in a saddened tone and I was surprised when he suddenly hugged me. "You don't have to apologize, Suzy because I should be the one to apologize to you. I'm so sorry.. I'm sorry if I didn't believe you. I'm sorry if I doubted you.. I was so stupid in believing them. I should've believe you from the start.." He said in a weary voice and he hugged me tighter.

I sniffed and I bursted into tears. "You don't need to explain it to me anymore.. because I believe in you.. Suzy.. I will always believe you.. I trust in you and I will never doubt my trust on you ever again. I'm so sorry.. It was all my fault.." I felt like he is now crying like I am.

"Kris, It's not your fault and.. I understand you.." I said then, I sniffed.

"I'm really sorry.. I was stupid in believing them.." His voice cracked and still, he is hugging me so tight. I cried in his arms while hugging him back.

He suddenly broke the hug and held my cheek. "No one can ever separate us.." He said and I nodded smiling at him.

He leaned his forehead on my forehead and we smiled.

"Sorry for making you cry.. I hate too see you crying.. I'm so sorry Suzy." He said in saddened tone and he frowned like he was so disappointed. "You're already forgiven, Kris.. I hate to see you crying too.." I smiled and his cheeks turned bright red.

I was surprised when he suddenly pressed his lips against mine. I closed my eyes and we smiled between our kiss. He pulled out from the kiss and smiled. "Let's go home.." He smiled and he peck my lips once more.

"So sneaky." I answered chuckling and he ruffled my hair. We were surprised when raindrops are falling. "It's raining." I chuckled. "Yeah. We better run to the car.." Kris laughed and held my hand tightly then, we started running.

As we got home, I was surprised when Luhan, Chanyeol and Chen welcomed us with their worried faces. I saw Luhan glared at Kris. "Yah! Kris! Why did you believe on that 3 crazy girls instead of Suzy?!" Luhan asked.

"I know. I know.." Kris looked down disappointed.

"Luhan, it's alright.. I understand Kris.. But we're alright now.." I said to Luhan and I looked at Chanyeol. His eyebrows are furrowed looking at Kris.

"Aish. Suzy, if Kris can't take care of you then, just leave him and I'll take care of you.." Luhan said smiling and I saw Chen glared at him. "Yah! Luhan. Are you looking for a fight to Kris?" Chen asked.

I was surprised when Kris suddenly held my arm protectively. "Hey! Stop saying nonsense Luhan!" Kris glared at him and Luhan chuckled. "I was just kidding.."

I was surprised when Chanyeol tapped Kris shoulder and whispered something on his ear. I tilted my head and wonder what Chanyeol told Kris. Kris' reaction was a bit surprised and irritated. "I know. I will never make her cry again.." Kris said looking at Chanyeol. Then, Chanyeol nodded like he understood.

What are they talking about?

I shrugged my shoulders and sighed. Maybe I'll not bother about it anymore.

As I got in my room, I quickly dressed into my house clothes. LOL. Then, I went out going straight to the kitchen to help Aunt Anne and their maid.

"Where's Aunt Anne?" I curiously asked to Chen who's sitting on the couch beside Chanyeol while Luhan is sleeping on the other couch.

"She's already here..She just went to the bathroom." Chen said and I nodded. Then, Aunt Anne went out from the bathroom. "Suzy! Welcome home." She asked smiling and I smiled back. She's so kind as ever. "Thank you Aunt Anne.." I answered and we startled a sudden opening of the door. We stopped and looked who entered the house. My eyes widened when I saw that it's a man who entered the house, he looked like he was in his 40's.. I'm not sure.. But looking at him, he's tall and handsome.

"I'm home~" The man said happily.

"Honey~" Aunt Anne called him so happily then, she excitedly ran towards him while the man is opening his arms to hug her. Then, Aunt Anne hugged him quickly. Honey? You mean he's Aunt Anne's husband? So.. it means.. it's Kris and Luhan's father. (A/N: In my story, I made Luhan and Kris as siblings... So, don't be confused.. Thanks. :D)

"Is he Kris and Luhan's dad?" I curiously asked Chen and he nodded. "Yeah.. He's Uncle Tom."

Then, Luhan woke up from the sudden noise. His eyes widened when he saw his dad and Aunt Anne are still hugging each other.

"Dad?" Luhan called.

"I missed you. Why didn't you tell me that you'll go home today?" Aunt Anne said smiling.

"I missed you too, honey.. Well.. I just want you to surprised you all." He chuckled and I was surprised when Aunt Anne pecked a kiss on his lips quickly.

"Gross.." Luhan said with a disgusted face.

His eyes widened when he saw us. "Son! Chen and Chanyeol! Long time no see." He greeted with a smile and then, he stopped his gaze to looked at me. "You're Mara's daughter? Uh.. Suzy?" Uncle Tom said smiling at me and I nodded. "I'm Suzy.. Nice to meet you." I answered politely and I saw Aunt Anne chuckled. "Honey, she's Suzy.. Pretty right?" She asked and he nodded happily.

Aunt Anne and Uncle Tom approached us. "Nice to meet you, Suzy..I'm Uncle Tom.. And also.. Condolence to your mom.. I'm very sorry if I wasn't able to go home last August.. I had some business trips that I was so busy on." He said in an apologetic tone and I smiled. "Thank you.. I understand.. Uh.. Uncle Tom.."

Then, we startled when we heard a sudden opening of the door behind us and it was Kris.

"Dad?!" He called with his eyes widened.

"Kris!"

"What are you doing here?" Kris asked still, surprised.

"I'm home already. Aren't you glad to see me?" Uncle Tom asked happily.

"I'm glad but why didn't tell us?" He asked and Uncle Tom chuckled. "I want to surprise you.." He answered happily.

"I heard from your mom that you're dating Suzy.." Uncle said and my cheeks suddenly heatened up.

"Dad!" Kris glared and Uncle Tom laughed. "Good job, Son.. I'm happy for the both of you.." He said. His dad is supporting us?

"Suzy, thank you for enduring my stubborn son." His dad chuckled and I chuckled too.

"Dad!" Kris hissed.

"How bout you Luhan? You've got a girlfriend?" Uncle Tom suddenly asked and Luhan just shrugged his shoulders. "None.."

"Oh.. Okay.. How bout you Chen, Chanyeol?"

"None.." Chen and Chanyeol answered.

"That's sad for the three of you." Uncle Tom chuckled and Aunt Anne laughed. "Yah!" Luhan furrowed his eyebrows. Uncle Tom is funny and acts like he's a friend. I quite envious because I missed my dad.

"By the way, Kris' birthday is coming soon. Where do you want to celebrate it?" Uncle Tom asked and Kris raised his eyebrow. "Dad! I just want to celebrate it in our house only with family and my friends.." Kris answered.

Kris' birthday? When is his birthday? Hmm.. It's on November 15! I almost forgot about it and it's already first week of November. I should buy his present this week.

"Oh. Alright.." Uncle Tom nodded happily.

Looking at them makes me quite jealous because they are one happy family. I sighed to the thought of it. I missed my Dad and I missed my Mom.

~~~

Short update na lang muna. :D

Thank you reading~

Please vote and comment.

Thank you~ ^__^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.9K 53
She was everybody's ideal girl, despite of being silent and a loner, she was admired by every student because she's pretty, smart and have exceptiona...
36.1K 936 35
Suzy is happy with her boyfriend which is one of the EXO members.Then suddenly her boyfriend got into an accident and lost his memories and fell in l...
571 97 25
Each fangirl love their idol or their bias even without seeing them in person. Everyone of us would be ecstatic to see them have their comeback or s...
3.4K 554 41
"We're brothers like that. And to think that I almost compromised our relationship, makes me want to cry out in despair. I just want to hug him again...