36. Realize

Kris' POV

I got home feeling angry and frustrated with the fact that Suzy is on that guy's side. Shit. Thinking of it again makes me angry.

"Hey, Kris! Where's Suzy?" I heard Chen questioned me and I looked at him annoyed. "She's in School.." I coldly answered and I walked passed through him.

"What? Why is she still in School? And why aren't you together?" He asked multiple questions and I felt him tap my shoulder. I stopped from walking and removed his hand on my shoulder. I turned around and glared at him.

"Yah! She's with a guy and I don't care anymore." I hissed.

"What? What do you mean? Did you guys fight?" Chen asked curiously again.

"Shut up." I said coldly and auickly went inside my room.

~~~

Suzy's POV

"It's alright. I can go home alone.." I said to Junho.

"No. You're not. It's getting dark and my driver will be here any minute. So, come on. Please.." Junho said smiling. I frowned as I saw the covered gauze on his cheek.

"It's really fine.." I half-heartedly smiled at him.

"Oh. Perfect timing, he's here.." He smiled looking at me.

"What?" my eyes widened and I looked at the same direction to where Junho is looking at. I was surprised when a car just stopped on our direction.

"My driver's here.. So, let's get you home.." He smiled.

My eyes widened when he grab my wrist pulling me to go inside his car and I went in. "Let's go.." He said in calming voice then, he also went in.

"Wow. Who's the girl? Is she your girlfriend?" His driver suddenly asked Junho and my eyes widened of what his driver asked.

I heard Junho chuckled. "No, she's not.."

"Oh.." When his driver looked over his shoulder to see Junho. His eyes widened when he saw his face.

"W-What happened to your face?!" His driver asked looking so surprised.

Junho chuckled. "It's nothing.." He answered.

"Sir. It's not nothing! Your manager will really get angry if she sees your face like that! You're an actor and you should be taking care your face.." His driver said and he looked worriedly at him. I felt somehow bad about Junho's face.

"It's fine.. It's just a scratch." He answered.

"Sir, it's not fine. How will you explain it to your manager and what happened? How did you got that bruise?" His driver asked again and I looked at Junho's annoyed face. I felt guilty. It's my fault.

"It's all my fault.." I said and I heard and awkward silence.

"What? What do you mean?" His driver looked at me wide-eyed.

"Suzy. No. It's not your fault.. It's my fault." Junho said looking at me with a saddened expression.

"Did she punched you, Sir?!" His driver asked.

"No! Stupid." Junho answered in a high-toned voice.

"Then, why?"

"Aish. Just drive will you?! Don't ask anymore questions." Junho said coldly.

I saw his driver sighed. "Alright, sir. If you wish.. Sorry." He answered and started to start the car. I looked at Junho's annoyed face looking outside and I sighed. He wouldn't be like that if Kris didn't punched him. I just don't like what Kris just did.