48. I will miss you

(A/N: This story is Korean based)

Aunt Gina tucked the strands of my hair behind my ear and smiled happily. "Suzy, come with us.. You don't have to worry about your studies because we will support your studies from now on. So.. Come with us now, Suzy.." Aunt Gina smiled and I looked at her confused. 

"Yeah. Suzy.. It was very difficult for you..We can support you.. You're like our daughter to us.." Uncle Vince said smiling. 

"Stay with us in Incheon, Suzy.." Aunt Gina smiled and my I felt a sudden crushing pain on my chest. Stay with them? I want to stay with them but.. what about Kris? EXO? Aunt Anne? Ji Eun and Fei? It's difficult. I don't want to leave them. But a part of me, wants to stay with Aunt Gina and Uncle Vince because they're my family too. I can't refuse them.

"Incheon?" My eyes widened and I looked at her in confusion.

"Yeah.. You don't have to worry about your School fees anymore.. We'll support you.." Aunt Gina said caressing my face.

"We should sit for awhile, Suzy.. I know you're tired from having fun with your friends.." Aunt Gina offered and I nodded. Then, we sat down on the couch.

"Anne.. Thank you so much for taking care of Suzy.. I'm in debt of you.." Uncle Vince said and I saw Aunt Anne smiled. "No.. It's okay.. Suzy is like my daughter too and I enjoyed being with her.." She smiled.

"Suzy can stay here because I would love to." Aunt Anne smiled.

I heard Uncle Vince chuckled. "Thank you for your kindness, Anne.. You've been helping us so much and I'm very thankful because of you.." Uncle Vince is right. Aunt Anne helped me during those difficult times and she really treated me like her daughter. I'm thankful of her but I think it's too much. I can't depend and live here forever. I can't.

"So.. Suzy.. Come and live with us, what do you think?" Aunt Gina asked and smiled. I would like to live with them. I've been so close to my Aunt and Uncle when I was still a kid. I've also been close to my two cousins too. But at the back of my mind keeps telling me that I can't leave. And how about Kris? How about my friends?

"I.. Uh.. Yes.. I'll come.." I nodded and smiled. I saw Aunt Gina and Uncle Vince smiled for joy. I looked at Aunt Anne and she had a lonely expression showing.

"Aunt Anne. Thank you.. I want to thank you so much for everything.. Thank you for always being there for me.. Thank you for accepting me as who I am.. But I think, I should stay with Aunt Gina and Uncle Vince." I said and smiled bitterly.

"Suzy. I will really miss you.." Aunt Anne said in a saddened voice and I saw a tear rolled on her cheek. She wiped her teary eyes and sniffed.

"I will miss you too, Aunt Anne.." I said.

"Thank you so much for taking care of Suzy.. We're so indebt of you, Anne.." Aunt Gina said and Aunt Anne shooked her head. "No.. It's fine.. Thank you for letting Suzy stay here with us for awhile.." She said and smiled.