44. Dad

It's Kris. I can't believe that he's here.. It's really him. He showed up. I thought he wouldn't but thank goodness. I pressed my lips into a tight line and a tear rolled down to my cheek.

"Kris?!" the girl exclaimed.

"But Kris.. She started it!" the other girl pointed me.

"Yeah! Why are you angry with us? She deserve that slap because she cheated on you!" the other girl yelled.

"SHUT UP!" He yelled angrily while glaring at them.

"But Kris.. She cheated on you. She is not contented on you!"

"I said shut up! You don't know anything!" Kris yelled again then, the girl went quiet.

"Listen. If I can see you bullying her. I won't ever forgive you.." Kris said in an anger tone.

"So-Sorry, Kris.. Sorry Suzy.." I heard the girl said.

"Go away now!" Kris hissed and the three panicked to run away.

I looked at Kris' angry face. "Kris.. I-I'm sorry.." I said in a saddened tone and I was surprised when he suddenly hugged me. "You don't have to apologize, Suzy because I should be the one to apologize to you. I'm so sorry.. I'm sorry if I didn't believe you. I'm sorry if I doubted you.. I was so stupid in believing them. I should've believe you from the start.." He said in a weary voice and he hugged me tighter.

I sniffed and I bursted into tears. "You don't need to explain it to me anymore.. because I believe in you.. Suzy.. I will always believe you.. I trust in you and I will never doubt my trust on you ever again. I'm so sorry.. It was all my fault.." I felt like he is now crying like I am.

"Kris, It's not your fault and.. I understand you.." I said then, I sniffed.

"I'm really sorry.. I was stupid in believing them.." His voice cracked and still, he is hugging me so tight. I cried in his arms while hugging him back.

He suddenly broke the hug and held my cheek. "No one can ever separate us.." He said and I nodded smiling at him.

He leaned his forehead on my forehead and we smiled.

"Sorry for making you cry.. I hate too see you crying.. I'm so sorry Suzy." He said in saddened tone and he frowned like he was so disappointed. "You're already forgiven, Kris.. I hate to see you crying too.." I smiled and his cheeks turned bright red.

I was surprised when he suddenly pressed his lips against mine. I closed my eyes and we smiled between our kiss. He pulled out from the kiss and smiled. "Let's go home.." He smiled and he peck my lips once more.

"So sneaky." I answered chuckling and he ruffled my hair. We were surprised when raindrops are falling. "It's raining." I chuckled. "Yeah. We better run to the car.." Kris laughed and held my hand tightly then, we started running.

As we got home, I was surprised when Luhan, Chanyeol and Chen welcomed us with their worried faces. I saw Luhan glared at Kris. "Yah! Kris! Why did you believe on that 3 crazy girls instead of Suzy?!" Luhan asked.

"I know. I know.." Kris looked down disappointed.

"Luhan, it's alright.. I understand Kris.. But we're alright now.." I said to Luhan and I looked at Chanyeol. His eyebrows are furrowed looking at Kris.

"Aish. Suzy, if Kris can't take care of you then, just leave him and I'll take care of you.." Luhan said smiling and I saw Chen glared at him. "Yah! Luhan. Are you looking for a fight to Kris?" Chen asked.

I was surprised when Kris suddenly held my arm protectively. "Hey! Stop saying nonsense Luhan!" Kris glared at him and Luhan chuckled. "I was just kidding.."