34. Growl

Fei's POV

OMYGOSH. OMYGOSH. JUNHO IS HERE SITTING BESIDE ME. THANK YOU SUZY FOR LEAVING ME WITH JUNHO. 

"Hey. What's your name?" He suddenly asked me and my eyes widened. OMYGOSH. HE JUST ASKED MY NAME! DID HE REALLY JUST ASKED MY NAME?! OXYGEN PLEASE! I CAN'T BREATHE! OMYGOSH. Will this be the start of our love story? WAAAAH. 

"Uhm.. Uh.. I.."

"Well, never mind.. You're so slow to answer.." He said coldy and my eyes widened as he suddenly stood up and walked away from me.

WHAT THE FUGGER?! HE IS SO COLD! WHY IS HE SO COLD? BUT..

I... 

I..

LOVE HIM MORE!

COZ HE'S SO HOT!

KYAAAA~

~~~

Suzy's POV

The next day, Junho wants to talk with me but failed to do so because I always avoided him. I can't understand why does he want to bother me?! He said that he just wants to be my friend but I told him that I don't want to have a friend who is a celebrity. I don't want my life to get messed with his crazy fangirls or stalkers. I just want to have a peaceful life with Kris. And yes, I love Kris. I don't want him to be angry with me. 

"Hey, Suzy.. I just want to be friends with you." Junho called me and followed.

"Yah! Please don't bother me anymore. I told you I don't want you as a friend." I said.

"You're so cruel, Suzy. But you're funny." Junho chuckled.

"If you want to have friends. Uh..Then, Fei wants to be your friend.." I said smiling and I can see Fei's eyes are shining and she's smiling at me.

"I need to go, okay? Bye. Take good care of Fei." I said smiling and pushed Fei to Junho and I saw Fei's face landed on Junho's chest. Omygosh. But I know Fei is so happy right now because she had this huge crush on Junho.

We're dismissed and I'm walking alone. And I realized that my bear keychain that Kris gave me is missing. I just hung it on my bag yesterday but now, it's gone missing. What should I do? I'm so dead. Hope Kris will not ask about it. Aish. Kris texted me that I should just go to the gym because Kris and the EXO members are playing basketball. So, I'm walking alone.