9. The Secret

This chapter is short. I hope you will still continue to read this.

Thanks. XD

Suzy's POV

Is he gonna kiss me?

But then, I was surprised when suddenly, I felt that Kris poked my forehead and as I opened my eyes, I saw Kris' smirking at me. 

I was pretty much annoyed and surprised of it.

"Do you think that I'll kiss you?" Kris asked as he smirked at me mischievously

Blood rushed to my cheeks and I suddenly looked away avoiding from his eyes.

"N-No. Of course not!" I defended and looked away

"Hmph. Dream on. I'll never kiss an ugly like you." He said while smirking at me

I stood up and glared at him.

"AISH! Why are you so rude!" I yelled

"I'm not. I'm just being honest." He said while his arms are crossed 

"AISH!"

"Yah! Before you leave, cover my wounds first." He answered

"Cover it by yourself!" I said

"Okay. If you don't want then, I'll just tell the School Nurse that you didn't clean and cover it." He said but then, I stopped from walking and I turned back to Kris.

"AISH! Fine!" I said as I sat down infront of Kris and I glanced at him and he was smirking at me again. He likes to make fun of me! Why is he so rude?!

I took the band aid and gently covered it to the side of his cheeks and to the side of his lips. Then, I smirked and thought something. As I was covering the band aid to the side of his lips, I hardly pressed the band aid to cover his wound and I was glad, when I saw Kris groaned in pain.

"AWW!!! FUCK! Why did you just pressed it!?" He groaned in pain while touching his cheek

"HMPH. That's for making fun of me." I said as I stood up and crossed my arms

"AISH!!" 

I giggled as I stared at his so handsome and cute face while in pain. Suddenly, Chanyeol's face appeared in my mind and I took out my cellphone. OMO! I forgot about Chanyeol. My eyes widened when I saw that I had 18 messages and 21 missed calls from Chanyeol. I didn't notice it coz I turned  my cellphone into silent mode.

"YAH! Who is that?" Kris asked me

"It's from Chanyeol Just wait here. I'll let him come over here to help you." I answered then, suddenly, I saw that my phone is ringing and it's from Chanyeol. I answered it and placed the phone to the side of my ear.

"Suzy!? Where are you? Why didn't you answer my calls? I'm so worried." Chanyeol said as I felt that my blood is rushing towards my cheeks.

"I'm in the infirmary." I answered

"W-What? Why? What happened?" He asked

"Kris is in here and he had several wounds in his face." 

"O-Okay. Just wait in there. I'm coming." Chanyeol said as he hang up the call

"What did he say?" Kris asked while he stared on the ground

"Just wait here. He's coming and we will need to go home together." I answered

"I can go home by myself.." He said as he tried to stand up

"No. Just wait." I answered

"No. I don't need your help." He said but then, Chanyeol appeared and was sweating a lot.