Throne of Glass and ACOTAR St...

By Tidela471

Exactly what it sounds like. I write all these fan fictions on my random story, and figured I'd put them all... More

Introduction
Past Lives
Past Lives 2.0
For Me
Story Starter
Burnout--Rowan's POV
Split
The Letter
The Heir of Fire and the Lady of Night
The Heir of Fire and Lady of Night Part 2.0
The Heir of Fire and Lady of Night 3.0
The Heir of Fire and Lady of Night Pt 4.0
The Heir of Fire and Lady of Night Pt 5.0
The Heir of Fire and Lady of Night Pt 6.0
Stay Strong - In Honor of ACOFAS
Past Lives 3.0
Life is Like a Box of Chocolates
Baby Feysand
Sensitive Illyrians

If Aelin Was in ACOTAR

2.8K 43 14
By Tidela471

Have you guys ever wondered of what would have happened if Aelin had taken Feyre's place? I do all the time. Here are a few ACOTAR parts where Aelin is Feyre, and yes, being me, I wrote an actual story not like a meme or dialogue.

Calanmai:

Aelin sniffed at the wine boldly, scowling at the ingredients she hinted. No wonder Lucien had told her not to drink it; the stuff was contaminated with shit that would likely make her do things she would regret later on. She set down the glass, wandering around the party the High Fae called Calanmai.

When Aelin spotted the three lesser Fae eyeing her like she was a shiny toy to play with, she scared them away with a look that meant sudden death.

Once she was sure they were off her trail, Aelin let herself listen to the music playing all around her. She had to admit, the music was quite exquisite. Aelin found herself tapping her foot to the rhythm, blocking out all other sounds as she focused solely on it.

The moment cost her, for seconds later there was tight arms around her waist, pulling her into a male body.

"Hello there, little human," A voice sneered in her ear.

Disgusted, Aelin rolled her eyes and kicked the male into the shin bone, and he called out as she whirled, now free, due to the hands now clutching the male's shin, and knocked him to the ground in a single, swift  blow.

"I'll be merciful considering we are at a party, and I really wouldn't like to ruin this truly delightful ocassion," She whispered, barely loud enough for him to hear. "But I swear on my family name that if I ever see you touching a female like that again without her content, I will not hesitate to spill your guts, no matter who is around. Do I make myself clear?"

The male blanched, nodding slightly before scurrying away.

"I came to save you, but apparently you have things all under control," purred a voice from behind her.

Aelin whirled, finding a handsome Fae male with dark hair and violet eyes staring at her. Aelin immediately started calculating the odds, knowing this one would likely not be so easy to take down.

The male smiled slightly. "You're right; I won't be as easy to take down."

Surprise threatened to ruin her perfect mask, but Aelin concealed it, drawing up her own dangerous smile. "Thanks for your lousy attempt of saving my ass, but I'm not completely helpless, either."

The male's violet eyes lit up slightly, if only for a moment. "So, what brings a human girl to Prythian?" He asked, changing the subject. "And a trained one at that." He glanced in the direction the Fae male had gone.

Aelin picked at her nails. "Oh, the usual business reasons," She lied. "New clients to do business with, new places to see, which means more people to kill." Aelin rolled her eyes. "Prythian drama is so much more deadly than it is in the human lands."

The light in the male's eyes glinted as he nodded. "Yes, we do love our drama. It's a good way to pass the centuries."

Aelin winked at him. "At least things aren't boring."

The male's smile widened into a grin. "No, I suppose not."

--------

SO. MUCH. SASS!! LOL!! I COULDN'T EVER MAKE IT SASSY ENOUGH!!

Alright, now to our next one.

Meeting Amarantha:

Aelin sighed as the Attor brought her before the red haired female that radiated bitch.

"What is this?" Amarantha demanded to the Attor.

Make that insane bitch.

"Just a human thing I found downstairs," The Attor purred, and Aelin rolled her eyes.

"Human, I may be, but thing..." Aelin scowled. "You make me sound like I'm disgusting to look at, like I'm some sort of creature. If anything, you're the one here who I'd call a thing."

Amarantha's eyebrows rose. "You have quite the mouth for someone who was caught." Her eyes flicked to the Attor. "Why should I bother with her?"

Aelin, feigned offense, looking as though she'd been punched. "I'm offended!"

Rhysand, who was standing beside Amarantha, watched silently. Tamlin was on Amarantha's other side, something like shock and fear on his face.

"A little more hope please, Tamlin?" Aelin requested. "I'm here to save your sorry ass."

Amarantha glanced between them, shock lighting in her eyes. "You were the girl at the Spring Court," She breathed. "The one Tamlin found."

Aelin gave Amarantha a devilish smirk. "I think the rumor was the beautiful and talented female the High Lord of Spring had held hostage, but if you're talking about the same girl, then yes, that would be me."

Amarantha's mouth tightened into a thin line. Oh, she is pissed, Aelin noticed with no small amount of pride. Aelin barely caught Rhysand's near inconspicuous smile as if he'd read the the thought.

"If you've come to claim your love to him--"

Aelin made a show of looking disgusted at the idea. No, she had not fallen in love with Tamlin, even if that was how the curse was to be broken. But she still couldn't leave him, Lucien, and the people of Prythian at the hands of this bitch. "Hell no," Aelin claimed and everyone looked at her with surprise. "I've come to save Prythian, and I hate to disappoint you fine people, but I can't exactly trick my feelings into falling for that bastard, no matter who's life was on the line."

Tamlin gave her an incredulous look, and she winked at him. "Sorry darling, but you're not my type."

Amarantha laughed. "And just how do you think you're going to do that?"

"Allow me to enlighten you," Aelin started, pulling out of the Attor's grip. He lunged, but Aelin merely huffed a fire-y breath and the Attor was ashes. The crowd murmured and took a step back as she took a casual step toward Amarantha. "I have a shit ton of fire magic that I'd been scraping up for days, just waiting to burn more than that bastard to ash. I realized that you control most of the High Lords powers, and figured you would like to keep that power, along with your life." Aelin reached into her pocket, and held out a golden ring. "You see, this ring has a beautiful power. It allows me to suck the magic out of whomever I choose." Aelin glanced at the ring. "Quite interesting, yes?"

The murmuring grew louder as Amarantha blanched. "You're lying."

Aelin's eyebrows rose. "Big risk to take, don't you think? Are you sure you want to gamble this one, Milady?"

Amarantha swallowed, but said nothing as Aelin took another step closer. "But, if you promise to free Prythian of this magnificent curse, I will let you have the ring."

Aelin willed her magic to make the gold of the ring glow, and members of the crowd gasped. "But you're probably right; I am likely lying to save my own life." Aelin put her finger to her chin as if in deep thought. "However, I also might be telling the truth, considering I could burn this place and everyone in it to ash if I wished." Aelin looked up innocently, batting her eyes. "Or am I wrong?"

Amarantha took a shuddering breath, her eyes pinned to the ring. "You win. I agree to your terms."

Aelin grinned. "Wonderful! Now, release these good citizens and I shall give you this ring."

Amarantha closed her eyes and started to chant in a language Aelin did not recognize. There was a flash of light, and everyone murmured as magic was restored to the land.

"Now, for the ring," Amarantha said greedily.

Aelin tossed Amarantha the ring as the seven High Lords started to move to Aelin's side; even Rhysand.

Amarantha smiled as she slid the ring onto her finger, and held it out to them.

Silence.

"What?" She asked. "Why isn't it working?"

Aelin grinned. "Because it doesn't work you idiot," The High Lords were now gathered in a line, their faces full of fury. "Looks like you were outsmarted by a human girl, Amarantha."

The red haired tyrant barely had a chance to scream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.9K 51
She was born into darkness and chained to a beast of horns... Being mated to my father's worst enemy was a nightmare I never dreamed of. γ€Šγ€‹ As the d...
631 3 5
a collection of imagines and oneshots from my tumblr, starryevermore.
57K 609 44
A story of Rhys and Feyre's life with their court after ACOMAF. ~~ No smut. ~~ DISCLAIMER: I don't own any ACOMAF characters or rights. All belong t...
31.3K 630 14
|| Highest ranking: #9 in protection βš”οΈ #1 in A Court Of Thorns and Roses🌹 #7 in Sarah J Maas πŸ§πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ || "What?" Rhys asked, frowning at Mor. She s...