The Intelligence Bond

By keyleehargis

Book 4 in 'the bond series' ________________________________________________ He's smarter than most, if not a... More

Before Reading!
Chapter One|| A little threats never hurt nobody
Chapter Two|| Sadistic Smiles
Chapter Three|| Peace
Chapter Four|| Adjusting
Chapter Five|| Bad memories
Chapter Six|| Fights
Chapter Seven|| When the past comes to haunt you
Chapter Eight|| Butterflies
Chapter Nine|| Nightmares
Chapter Ten|| Allen Leigh
Not an Update, but sneak peek!
Chapter Eleven|| Prisoner
Chapter Twelve|| Explanations
Chapter Fourteen|| unwanted guest
Chapter Fifteen|| I'm here
Chapter Sixteen|| Heat
Chapter Seventeen|| Is this legal?
Chapter Eighteen|| Controlling
Chapter Nineteen|| I can't think straight
Chapter Twenty|| Stealing Crowns
Chapter Twenty One|| People Person
Chapter Twenty Two|| Caroline
Chapter Twenty Three|| The Marking
Chapter Twenty Four|| Time To Go Clubbing Pt 1
Chapter Twenty Five|| Time To Go Clubbing pt 2
Chapter Twenty Six|| Reunited
Chapter Twenty Seven|| The Ball
Chapter Twenty Eight|| Paranoid
Chapter Twenty Nine|| Flashbacks
Chapter Thirty|| The Horse Rider
Chapter Thirty One|| Mommy Dearie
Chapter Thirty Two|| Mother-Daughter Bonding
Chapter Thirty Three|| Blessings
Chapter Thirty Four|| Don't Shoot the Messenger
Chapter Thirty Five|| Desire
Chapter Thirty Six|| Preparing
Chapter Thirty Seven|| Presentations
Chapter Thirty Eight|| Confronting
Chapter Thirty Nine|| Assassination?
Chapter Forty|| Long Live the King
Chapter Forty One|| Go to hell
Chapter Forty Two|| I have a proposal
Chapter Forty Three|| The Big Day
Chapter Forty Four|| Love is in the air
Chapter Forty Five|| OH BABY!
Chapter Forty Six|| A New Chapter
EPILOGUE

Chapter Thirteen|| You are nothing to me

69K 3.3K 493
By keyleehargis

TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THIS CHAPTER

{Aurora's POV}

I walked up to Christian's office door angrily. Guards blocked the way and I growled approaching them.

"Move or you will be moved." I seethed.

"Aurora!" I heard and turned seeing Jackson coming up the stairs quickly.

"You can't just run into the palace whenever you want. Are you wanting a beating?" He asked as he reached me.

"You can when the king is a murderer." I said and one of the guards looked at us uncomfortably.

"Move." I repeated.

"The king is with the queen discussing important matters." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't give a damn." I said and grabbed his shoulder easily pushing him aside and went to grab the door knob when and arm caught mine. In seconds it was removed and the guy slumped to the ground. I looked to Jackson with wide eyes.

"Did you just knock him out?" I asked and he just fixed his jacket and looked at me as if to say 'what?' and I shook my head quickly opened the door.

When I pushed it open I saw the queen sitting on a chair next to our so called king. Their conversation stopped mid sentence and the queen looked at me with wide eyes.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Christian asked standing to his feet.

"Didn't ya hear? Alpha Evan released me. Apparently I'm not worth his time." I mocked and Christian looked to Jackson.

"Are you letting your mate call the shots now? Do you know she should be taken to the cells for just pouncing in here?" He said with a stern tone and Jackson simply raised an eyebrow.

"You could try... though you wouldn't get very far." Jackson replied shrugging it off like it was no big deal.

Getting straight to the point I marched over to his desk slamming my hands on it.

"You liar!" I yelled.

"How dare you not only march in here without permission then think you can accuse me of being something I most certainly am not." He growled out; his eyes shining a bright gold.

"Christian." The queen mumbled placing a hand on his shoulder and he visibly relaxed. One of her hands were caressing her belly and he sighed taking a deep breath.

"Scarlett, can you give us the room please? We can decide on the babies rooms later." He replied and her features softened as she nodded starting to gather the books.

"Leave them. Don't worry about it. Ill bring them to our room after." He said and she nodded looking at me curiously.

"Boo?" I said basically questioning why she was staring at me.

"Well then." She replied rolling her eyes.

"Ill see you later." She whispered to him and walked around the desk and smiled at Jackson placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Its nice to see you, congratulations on finding your mate. Im happy for you." She said and smiled happily. I wanted to groan at how nice she was. She was practically glowing as she waddled out of the room shutting the door behind her.

Christian finally took a seat and motioned for us to.

"Im fine." I said and Jackson shrugged sitting down.

"Might as well get comfortable." He mumbled under his breath.

"What are you here accusing me about?" He asked and I glared at him.

"You... you killed my mom and you knew it all this time." I said and his features dropped as he looked away.

"Oh my god, it's true." I said and Christian sighed holding up his hands and started to saying something but I cut him off.

"And you tried to send me away because you were guilty? Because you killed an innocent woman? Because-" He stood quickly, "Enough!" His voice boomed.

Jackson stood to his feet pushing me behind me a little as if Christian would fly over the desk at me any moment.

"You don't know the story." He snapped.

"Oh please do tell." I folded my arms.

My mother was innocent. She did not deserve this!

I watched as Christian sat back in the chair almost looking defeated. He stared at the wall before him as if he were begging it to swallow him whole.

"My parents... lied to me." he said and I stared at him confused.

"This isn't time for you to tell me your mommy and daddy problems. I want answers." I said but he ignored me continuing on.

"They aren't really true mates." He said and I felt even more confused. What does this have to do with anything?

"When my dad was on a trip... he met his true mate. He had been already mated with my mother at this point and had me, but no one truly will love you like your actual mate would." His eyes met mine, "It was your mother." My heart dropped and I stumbled backwards only for Jackson to catch me before I tripped wrapping his arms around me.

"Stop." I said shaking my head but he continued.

"They had a week together and soon my father had to return back home to his choice mate and to the kingdom. Your mother became pregnant." I shook my head once more. No she wouldn't.

"My father found out and demanded her to return with her to the castle with him but she refused to be a mistress, so he would come see her every now and then until the birth. They went to see a doctor and discovered that she was having a girl." The pieces started to fall together and I covered my mouth as tears threatened to spill.

"That girl was you. My father made her a deal she couldn't refuse. He would go and she would keep you, and he would send money. Though the catch would be you were to seem like you were never born. It would ruin his rep and hers because a year later she met the man you called a father and he was a beta. He agreed to help her raise you as his own still not knowing the full story." He shook his head in disbelief, "When I was seventeen and I was getting ready for my coronation my father let out 'if only my mate could see this right now' funny thing was his mate was in the same room as us. I then demanded answers. He told me about you and your mother. He was still hung up on your mother. He thought maybe he could get her to come back now that he wasn't king. She was his true mate. But your mother denied to come back anyways. We're brother and sister."

Half brother and sister.

"And my mothers death?" I asked.

"I didn't mean for her to get killed. I had always kept tabs on you both and then I caught wind that you all were escaping the Malevolent pack. I sent my men to make sure you had a safe way to a new pack. I sent the wrong men for the job. They were traitors... moles you might say, and they knew of your mother's affair with my father. The evidence was to be destroyed." I looked down in shock.

"Are you saying...?"

"Our father had your mother killed. He felt betrayed she wouldn't come back. He had a witch sever the bond between the two and since he was already mated to someone else, it wasn't that painful. So he lived. The reason your mom didn't go crazy when he had my sister, Cora, with his choice mate was because a part of him was always with her... you." I shook my head disgusted.

"This seems... not real." I stated and he nodded. "Trust me, I know." He replied and Jackson finally spoke up.

"But your actions towards Aurora? Why arrest her? Or try to send her to Alpha Evan?" He asked.

"I arrested her to see if it was truly her. I sent her to Alpha Evan to confirm it. Having you actually here in front of me... brought back the hatred I had for my father and I took it out on you. Im so sorry." He finally met my gaze and I remained silent.

"But This doesn't leave this room. No one knows of this but my parents and I." I reluctantly nodded.

"You didn't tell Scarlett?" Jackson asked.

"No and I won't. As much as I should. I thought it wouldn't matter because I never could seem to find you and you were practically under my nose the whole time. I thought you were killed when she was. Telling everyone will just start chaos and alert my father of you're presence. You are better off with him still thinking you were dead."

"I've never heard you talk about you father really... It's because of this isn't it?" Jackson asked and he nodded. "I hate him. My mother didn't have much say obviously, but it still hurt knowing she kept this from me for seventeen years."

"Im sorry Aurora, I truly am." I just looked away and to Jackson.

"Can we go home?" I asked him softly.

"Yeah, come on." Jackson looked to Christian.

"You need to tell Scarlett. You can't carry this alone." Jackson said as I started walking towards the door.

"I have for ten years. I think ill be fine." Christian replied standing to his feet.

"Aurora, you may not see me as a brother, but like it or not we are siblings by blood. I will always be there if you need anything. Believe me when I say that." I heard Christian say and I halted.

"We may be siblings by blood. But you will never be my brother. And I certainly will not need your help." I replied marching off. I didn't want to be anywhere near this hell of a family.

Aurora Spur? Never.

____________________________________________________________________

NOW YOU KNOW MAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

SHIT WENT DOWNNNNNNNNN

WHAT DO U THINK

VOTE 

COMMENT 

SHARE 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784K 20.9K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...
4.1M 135K 51
Emmanuelle is running, running from a heartbreak she doesn't want to remember. Packing her things she takes off, driving to a wherever her car takes...
284K 13K 44
Complete. Rootbridge Pack - Book one. She's on the run. He's living a normal life. She's being chased by shadows - haunted by memories. He's just ha...
9.5K 423 24
"I will spend the rest of my life fighting to protect you." Piper had been a prisoner in what she called home. She was being forced to marry someone...