A Broken Love~ (Ennard x Yenn...

By FloweyDreemur

Roses are red Violets are blue This ship is gay And so are you (+me) This will not be a One-Shots book! This... More

Nice To Meet Ya!
Let's Talk, Buddy
Did They Find Out?
The Discussion
Teasing ( Strong Fluff)
Straight To The Point! (Lemon)
After Sex Cuddles (Filler)
Its Out! (A/N)
What Happened?
The Teasing
Shout-Out!
Lolbitch
Shout-Out to DeadGirl54
(Oneshot) Bon-Bon x Funtime Freddy Part 1
Inspiration + A Question from me! (A/N)
The Big Question
Yes, or No?
Telling Them
Sweet Spots, and Hard Spots~ (Lemon + a Little Surpirse!)
Happily Married
A Father's Promise
A Bouncing Baby Boy
Jack, Brooke, and Star
MERRY CHRISTMAS! (A/N)
Quality Family Time!

WHAT?! I'mma father?

502 10 1
By FloweyDreemur

Enny's POV

I need to tell him! I don't want to wait to tell him, but I'm so nervous... And sick... He'll find out eventually though. I decided to tell him today. I walked over to him, when he was alone. "H-Hey Yenndo?" He looked at me. "Hmm?" He stood up, and wrapped his arms around me. Damnit, he's so sexy... He's making this harder for me!
"I-I wanted to tell you something..." He kisses my cheek. "What is it?" I blushed out of embarrassment and because I had to tell him now. "Y-Your going to be a f-father..." I said quietly. Apparently he didn't hear me. "Speak up, honey." I said a bit louder,"Y-Your going to be a f-father...." He picked me up, a d kissed me right in the lips. I kissed him back, then he let me go. "S-So?" He laughed. "I'mma be a dad!" He kissed me all over the cheek. I giggled, then he picked me up gently. "Listen, I'll be with you 100%, OK? I won't leave during or after this!" I chuckled,"You better not! And, we need names!"

***
THIS COMMENT SECTION IS WHERE YOU SUBMIT NAMES!! Anyways, Buh-Bye, my little flowers~
~FD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
190K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
134K 15.5K 22
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...