Friends With Benefits: New Yo...

By LiveLifeInTheRain

New Cover Made By: ColourFluff They tell you in high school that real life is hard, but no one ever thinks it... More

Wattpad Family
*Friends With Benefits: New York
[Chapter Zero]
[Chapter One]
[Chapter Two]
[Chapter Three]
[Chapter Four]
[Chapter Five]
[Chapter Six]
[Chapter Seven]
[Chapter Eight]
[Chapter Nine]
[Chapter Ten]
[Chapter Eleven]
[Chapter Twelve]
[Chapter Thirteen]
[Chapter Fourteen]
[Chapter Fifteen]
[Chapter Sixteen]
[Chapter Seventeen]
[Chapter Eighteen]
[Chapter Nineteen]
[Chapter Twenty]
[Chapter Twenty-One]
[Chapter Twenty-Three]
[Chapter Twenty-Four]
[Chapter Twenty-Five]
[Chapter Twenty-Six]
[Chapter Twenty-Seven]
[Chapter Twenty-Eight]
[Chapter Twenty-Nine]
[Chapter Thirty]
[Chapter Thirty-One]
[Chapter Thirty-Two]
[Chapter Thirty-Three]
[Chapter Thirty-Four]
[Chapter Thirty-Five]
[Chapter Thirty-Six]
[Chapter Thirty-Seven]
-[Chapter Thirty-Eight]-
[Chapter Thirty-Nine]
[Chapter Forty]
[Chapter Forty-One]
[Chapter Forty-Two]
[Chapter Forty-Three]
[Chapter Forty-Four]
[Chapter Forty-Five]
[Chapter Forty-Six]
[Chapter Forty-Seven]
[Chapter Forty-Eight]
[Chapter Forty-Nine]
[Chapter Fifty]
-[Chapter Fifty-One]-
-[Chapter Fifty-Two]-
[Chapter Fifty-Three]
[Chapter Fifty-Four]
[Chapter Fifty-Five]
[Chapter Fifty-Six]
[Chapter Fifty-Seven]
[Chapter Fifty-Eight]
[Chapter Fifty-Nine] Epilogue

[Chapter Twenty-Two]

233K 4K 945
By LiveLifeInTheRain

Chapter Twenty-Two 

When I got home I was too tired to do anything but crash in my bed and just sleep; I forgot how much work took out of me, I was used to being lazy, I liked being lazy.

Before I came here I got my AA, went through bartending school and worked two jobs to pay for it and to save up. I never had free time and now that I had a taste of it I didn't want to go back.

The next morning I woke up to Aiden shaking me slightly to wake me up.

"Time to get up." He kissed my neck and I lightly moaned and he did it again teasingly until I felt my back now being pushed down on the bed and his weight over me. His teeth rasped against the column of my throat.

"Aiden." I groaned

"Such a sexy sound." He pressed his core against mine and I wrapped my arms around him and pressed my lips roughly to his. He wasted no time in sliding his hand up my shirt and he ran his thumb over my bare breasts. The spike of pleasure had me wrapping my legs around him to cradle him tighter between my thighs, but it wasn't enough.

I was suddenly wide awake as I rolled him so I was straddling him and could press harder against him.

He pulled my chest down against him and his tongue forced its way to mine and the uncontrollable passion and raw desire was driving me insane.

I knew that as soon as one of us spoke it would all be over for now so I remained quiet as he pushed my shirt up and pulled it over my head. With my top half bare he took in the sight before he rolled me under him again and his mouth latched onto my flesh.

On instinct I arched my back offering my chest more and tangled my fingers in his hair to keep him right there. I cried out his name when his tongue flicked over them and I was so close to exploding right now. The pressure between my thighs hasn't been removed and the friction was almost too much.

I knew at this point I needed to stop this or I was going to lose, so I got on him again so I could stop the grinding and I nipped at his neck hard which had his hands gripping my ass to pull me down.

"Give in." I whispered and he hesitated for a moment before shaking his head

"Not going to happen," He told me "Come on baby girl, give in to me. I know you're aching for me as much as I am for you. Give into me and I'll make you scream." His whisper light voice in my ear and the way his hand made his way to my core had me hesitating this time.

I was feeling slightly dizzy and I wanted to so bad but I just couldn't.

"Not happening." I pushed him off of me because a couple more minutes and I know he could persuade me to. I got up and went to the shower; turning the water as cold as I could bear. I didn't like this no touching rule, It was hard enough to resist him without that.

I took as long as I could in there to calm down and tried to focus on anything else, like my date with Jake, which I'm not sure is such a good idea right now with my sexual frustration and how Jake has a tendency to get under my skin.

I wrapped my towel around me as I went to my room to get changed, tossing on shorts and a tank top and tying my hair up on top of my head, it was only nine thirty and the heat was already getting to me.

"Hey beautiful." He handed me a plate of breakfast when I came out.

"Hey." I said and looked down at the omelet, it looked delicious.

"You know you're going to kill me one of these days, right?" he asked and I shrugged

"You'll live." I smirked. I think it was getting to him that I was staying strong on this. He was trying to win by getting physical and it was driving him crazy that I was staying away. I really liked my none plan, plan; it was working very well for me.

"So for the next couple days I have to be at the hospital at seven, did you maybe want to come meet me for lunch tomorrow?" he asked and I nearly choked on my food, i don't know how he'll react to my date tomorrow. He shouldn't care because this was part of the agreement but I'm afraid I'll piss him off.

Would he still want to continue this, whatever it is we're doing?

"I have plans tomorrow." I said and bit my lip

"Oh, what plans?" he asked casually.

"I uh, I have a date." I said and his eyes snapped up to mine and his lips set into a line and he nodded

"Oh, okay." He said and the tension in the air was suffocating; this was so awkward.

"Yeah."

"With who?" he asked and I mentally cursed

"Jake." I told him and he glared at his food; those two really didn't like each other.

"Have fun." He washed his plate and went into his room and I groaned. I don't want to hurt him but we both know what this is; I don't want this to just sit there so I walked into his room as he changed into some scrubs.

He didn't seem to mind he just looked at me and stripped to change.

"You knew this would happen eventually." I told him and he shrugged

"I know, it's fine." He said but his voice was tight and he was tense and It was obvious that he wasn't fine with it.

"Aiden." I sighed

"I said its fine, were just having sex nothing more; I get that." The way he said it hurt in a way because it didn't seem like that was all we were doing

"Okay." I walked away and he left for work. I relaxed a couple more hours before it was time for work and the whole night I smiled and tried my best to make customers happy but I didn't talk much to anyone else and I didn't even pay attention to the new guy.

I was so thrown by things between Aiden and I and I hated that. I wasn't cheating on him and I wasn't breaking our agreement.

When I got home I just went to bed like last night too tired to do much else and Aiden was gone before I was up the next morning. I got ready for lunch and headed out at twelve to meet him at a deli down the road.

"Hey." He was already there when I got there and I smiled

"Hey." There was a slight awkwardness between us, but not too bad.

We went in line and ordered before taking a seat.

"So how are you?" he asked

"I'm fine, how are you?" I asked him. the awkwardness was increasing

"I'm good." He said and the silence seemed amplified right now. This wasn't us, he and I were usually teasing and happy and we got along well and now suddenly it was very awkward.

The food came and both of us struggled to make small talk.

"How do you like New York?" he asked

"I love it. It's hard being away from home but my mom's thinking of moving over to this coast next year so I'll hopefully seem more of my family." I smiled thinking about my family

"What about your sister?" he asked

"She's been really busy and hasn't had much time for me to come visit. How is your family?" I asked

"Mom's been good, Blake's a dick, J.B is adorable and my mom's boyfriend asked my permission to marry her." he added and my eyes widened

"Really!" I asked

"Yeah." He smiled

"Has he asked yet?" I wondered. She's going to be so happy!

"Not yet, he asked me yesterday and he's going to propose soon."

"I'm so happy for her."

We found common ground talking about our family, and didn't stray from that. At the end of lunch he walked me to my car and we stood there awkwardly again.

"I'll see you at work." He kissed my cheek and I nodded

"See you soon." I got in my car and went home to change.

As I sat at home I thought about this, really thought about it. Jake was a great person; he was hot as hell, and I was attracted to him but I don't know. That date was so uncomfortable.

I got ready and headed to work to face him again hoping things would be like normal again.

When I got there Jake and the new guy, which I don't even know his name, were standing behind the bar. I handed Jake my bag and slid across it, not something that was necessary but it was fun.

"Hey." I smiled at the boys.

"Hey, mom's at home with Jules tonight." Jake told me and I nodded. She was usually only here when Jules was, she was like a mother to her. Kelly was an amazing person and I was glad I got a job here.

"Hey, I'm Kellan." The new guy extended his hand and I reached mine out too.

"Chelsie."

"Well it's nice to meet you." he said and I didn't miss the way his eyes raked over my body taking in the slight line of skin exposed on my stomach and my low but not too low cut shirt.

We all worked and it was so weird working with him and not Jules. Jake went into the office to do whatever it is that they do leaving me alone with him. I observed how he would glace at me every chance he could and how he would stare at my ass when I bent for a glass.

"Are you going to keep your eyes glued to my ass?" I asked the next time I bent down and looked over at him and he quickly averted his eyes "Or maybe my chest." I suggested

"Sorry." He didn't look to sorry, he looked like he was trying not to laugh and I rolled my eyes, he was such a freaking guy.

"I'm taking my break, can you handle it?" I asked him and he nodded and shooed me away. We were only an hour and a half from closing the bar down and then I could go home but first I needed to talk to Jake about earlier so I made my way back to the office.

"Hey."  Said and he jumped and looked at me

"Hey, what's up?" he leaned back in the chair and I entered the room fully and shut the door.

"About earlier." I said and he nodded

"It was awkward." He said and I nodded this time

"Very." I added

"I'm sorry about that. It was weird." He told me

"Yeah, I'm sorry." I said I felt kind of bad that it didn't go well. He just waved his hand in dismissal

"It's fine. I guess we're just supposed to be friends." He said

"I suppose." I said as his eyes did what Kellan's had been doing all night.

"Just friends." He said again

"Right." I added and he stood up and walked over to me and I didn't stop him when he kissed me this time either.

We may not do well on the dating but there was serious sexual tension between us. I let him lift me up onto the desk again but knew it wouldn't go too far since he knew my limits. I knew this wouldn't help in the long run since I would be more turned on but I didn't care.

I kissed up his neck and brushed my tongue along his skin and his grip tightened on my thighs as he pulled me against him.

I kind of felt like a hoe for this, but both guys knew where I stood and it's not like I was sleeping around.

All thoughts of this being wrong were pulled from my mind when he nibbled on my neck and I moaned when his hand slid up my leg and ran his nails down to my knee, hiking it around his thigh.

I let his mouth go where it wanted and his tongue dip into the valley between my breasts and I was wishing my shirt was a lower cut so he could keep going down.

"My breaks over." I told him and he shut me up by kissing me again. I let it go another couple minutes before putting my hands on his chest and breaking the contact between us.

"It's near torture knowing I can't take this farther." He told me and I took deep breaths to try to even mine out.

"I'm sorry, I need to get back to work." I said as I left the office even more confused than I was before. Was I just incapable of having a real relationship? Would I just be good to sleep with and not for anything else? I kind of felt hurt and annoyed at myself at this point and wish I never put myself through this.

I was quiet when I went back to work, much like I was last night and made sure to have a big fake smile on my face the whole time.

"Are you okay?" Kellan asked when we closed the bar after last call

"I'm fine." I kept cleaning

"I'm sorry I was being rude earlier, I didn't mean anything by it." he told me and I shrugged

"I work at a bar; I'm used to pervs staring down my shirt."

"Why wear low shirts then?" he asked

"This isn't that low and because if you wear slightly revealing clothes and flirt a little with the right guy it makes for bigger tips."

"Seriously?" he asked

"It may be shallow but it pays well and those guys are just as shallow." I said. I got over the feeling of it a while ago. No one makes good tips dressed to completely cover up. At any bar look around and the girls are dressed sexy encouraging people to call waitresses over or to go to the bar for a look. It's good business.

"Well I wasn't meaning to stare," he leaned against the bar beside me "You're just a very beautiful girl." He told me and I looked over at him and he smiled before going back to work. There was no talking after that and he walked me out to my car so I could head home.

No one ever lets Jules and I walk to our cars by ourselves, it's really not very safe.

When I opened the door the living room light was still on so I walked in there to see Aiden drinking a beer.

"How was your date?" he asked and I shrugged

"It was fine." I said as I went to grab one of my own and flopped down beside him.

"fantastic." He said and I looked and didn't see any other bottles

"What number of beer is that for you?" I asked

"One." He put the empty bottle down

"What's wrong?" I asked and he shrugged

"Nothing."

"Aiden, come on." I sighed

He looked over at me as I put the bottle to my lips and he stared until he pushed my hair off my neck and poked it.

"Classy." He commented as he looked like he was trying to avoid being pissed off

"What?" I asked

"Looks like your date went more than fine." He looked forward

"What do you mean?" I asked confused

"Does he know about you and I?" he asked me and my eye brows furrowed more confused

"Yes." I said

"He's trying to send a message; nice hickie." He told me and went to grab another beer. I got up and looked in the mirror and frowned. I cannot believe he did that.

I was turned suddenly and he kissed me while he pressed me to the wall roughly. His hand gripped my hair tightly to hold my face to his and he once again hooked my leg around his waist as he pressed into me.

He pulled my shirt off before pulling his over his head and pushed me down lightly to the rug on the floor and hovered over me. he said nothing as he pulled my shorts off and unhooked my bra so I was left in only my panties.

He made quick work in removing his clothes and pulled the little bit of fabric I had on, off and he has positioned himself at my entrance before it really registered what was going on.

"Hey, I'm not."

"You win. I cave." He said as he suddenly slammed into me making me cry out at the sudden pain and pleasure. I was about to tell him the deal was to have him begging but as he thrust fast and hard into me I suddenly couldn't give a fuck how this ended, just that it did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.8K 45
""Kitten, you're worried about something, and you cannae lie. You're picking at your hands and looking around to clean up my room. Unlucky for you, m...
71 0 9
Morgan is going back to school, again. Studying to be a chef specializing in confectionery, Morgan's had an eventful and tumultuous start to life. Ev...
1K 111 40
"What?" He asked, pulling me from my daydream again. I chuckled, biting my lip again. "Are you thinking about me naked?" He asked jokingly. I blushed...
9.4M 454K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...