i met my angel at my worst st...

By qukeisnaqu_luv

More

i met my angel at my worst state part 1
i met my angel at my worst state part 2
i met my angel at my worst state part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 11
part 12..
chap 13

part 10

169 0 0
By qukeisnaqu_luv

hey..this is the next chap..

the 10th chap/part.

read and enjoy..

hope u like it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scott pov:

Bunda and zie already been talking for half an hour now. I and Sam already told her everything she needs to know. The party, jay and his gang bang partners, the fought, and jay's threat at lunch. What else did she want to know? I stood up and started pacing.

"any idea what she want to talk about?" I asked everybody. I looked to steph and sisca and they just shrugged. I turned to Sam and he's frowning.

"her stories. She'd listened jay's and our stories now it's zie's turn. Relax, Scott. Bunda will like her." Sam tried to assured me.

"I like her." steph announced.

"same here. She's cool. No wonder though." I turned to her, confused with her statement.

"no wonder bout what?' I'd a bad hunch bout it, but it still came out from my mouth.

They're looked at each other and smirked smugly, they all turned to me and said at the same time. "you're being whipped."

I rolled my eyes. I don't want to argue with them right now. There's something I needed to concerned more. Not that I'd been whipped like they said, it's just zie's a good... friend?

After almost an hour, FINALLY bunda came out from the library with zie. I cant read their expressions. Bunda used her poker face and she's really good at it. Zie? I cant tell. A bit sad, angry, pissed. Sam, steph and sisca now stood next to me. We waited for bunda to say a word or gave any sign of approval or rejection. All I know is, if bunda rejected her or insult her I'll blame it all to jay. He's the one who started this. Slowly, a smile appeared on bunda face,

"makan yuk, bunda lapar." (Let's eat, I'm hungry) she cheered. She winked to me as she passed me. God, I feel relieve now. I can see confused on zie's face. I know that she didn't understand what bunda said. I came to her and nodded my head to dining room direction.

"c'mon. She's hungry."

"huh?" she still confused (and lil bit nervous too perhaps.)

"that's what she said. She's hungry." When she just stared at me I know I need to explained to her, "I'll explain later. Now, we go to eat before she started scr.." before I finished we hear bunda's yell from kitchen.

"GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE BEFORE 3 OR I'LL FEED IT TO THE DOG!!"

"WE'RE COMING BUN." I yelled back, "c'mon before she pissed." I grabbed zie's hand and pulled her to dining room. Everyone already sit on their usual seat. Sisca was the first who saw us. She looked at us and I see the widest grin in her face. I hear someone cleared their throat, I turned to my side and saw steph wiggling her eyebrows. What's wrong with them? But then I feel something moving on my hand, that's when I realized that I'm holding her hand. She's trying to pulled her hand from mine. I looked at her and I saw that she's like tomato. Totally red.

I really want to slap my own head. I always denied that I'd been whipped or even had some feeling for her, but now, here I am holding her hand. I released her hand and told her to sit next to sisca,

"no, you sit next to him." Bunda told her. I looked at bunda with 'what are you trying to do?' look, but her response just shrugged and sit next to Sam. So, as bunda told her, zie's sitting next to me then we started eating. Sisca and steph kept asking zie as we ate. Finally, she began to relax and be her usual self. Sometimes bunda will asked her too but most of the time she just watched her while she's talking with Sam and my 2 'talkative' sisters.

After the dinner the ladies sat back at the living room, while I and Sam cleaned the dishes.

"told you she'll be ok." Sam nudged my shoulder as we washed the dishes.

"I'm not worried."

"yeah right." He muttered and I rolled my eyes. Are they trying to hooked me up with zie? Not that I'll complain, she's a great girl, independent, hard worker, and funny. But right now I didn't have any thought to hooked up. With anyone.

"I'll finished it, you just go there before they scared her." I washed my hand and patted his shoulder. As I walked to the living room I heard some giggling and laugh.

"he's not that cool though. He's sooo lame with the drunk stuffs." Are they talking bout me?

"There's one time when we all drank tuak (Indonesian fermented drink/beverages) , me and Sam had been drank about 4 glass and we can still stood straight. But he only drank 1 glass and his face become like a boiled shrimp. He's so drunk only by one glass. For the next 2 days he couldn't ate anything without throwing it up and he thread to kick anyone in the balls who brought tuak to home." Steph laughed hard when she finished. Yup, they definitely talked about me. I'm the weakest about drunk in my family. Even bunda can beat me on it.

I slapped steph head before I sat next to her on the couch. She groaned and give me that 'I'll beat you' glared to me.

"hey, no cursing, no slapping while I'm here." Bunda said firmly.

"But you.." I was cut by bunda.

"except from me." She added. We all growled but she just laughed evilly.

"So, Scott told me that you'll be 20 on 6th." Sisca started a new subject.

"yes."

"any plan?" now it's steph's turn.

"just go to my ex wedding."

"HUH??" steph and sisca said in the same time.

Zie's laughed by their act, "my ex wants to give me the best gift ever by married on my birthday. With someone else." She explained.

"Will you coming?" bunda asked her.

"Don't want to, but someone forced me to come." She answered while give me a fake glare. They followed her glared and snorted to me.

"Do you have any work tomorrow?" steph asked her and she shook her head, "great. We'll go shopping tomorrow and if you want you can sleep over so you can have more time for the wedding."

"Yup. That's cool." Sisca added and Bunda just nodded. Zie looked to me with the 'What should I do?' face. I shrugged so she just, "mmm..Okay?" it's more a question than an answer.

The next half an hour we're on our way to her house. She kept rambling that she's ok to shop with my sisters and bunda but I should join them, which I kept answering "NO." when we arrived at her house, she finally give in. I think tomorrow will be a new experience for her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kenzie pov:

They asked me to shop together tomorrow. Yes, I do need to find a new dress. Yes, they are a great people. But did they forget that their mom just 'interrogates' me. Their mom... I didn't know how is her judgment bout me after the interrogation. She didn't say anything back then.

-Flashback at the Scott's library-

"So, tell me." Mrs. Williams (Scott's mom) asked me again.

"Mmm.." I didn't know where I've to start, "jay's invited me to his birthday party here, so I came with my friend."

"Male/female?"

"Female. Cc. we did what others do at party. Danced, drink, talked with some people."

"Mingling."

"You could say so. I didn't know the drink had been spiked, all I know was just.." I hesitated a bit, "the next morning I woke up in Scott's room. With jay and the other guys. And all I could remember that they all said thank you to me before they leave the room."

"So, you're unconscious?" she narrowed her eyes. I nodded.

"Okay, now bout the fought."

"Well...I was the wedding planner assistant on that wed. I didn't know that Nancy's their cousin. So..When jay's saw me he came to me and flirt on me which I rejected. Then I met Scott but jay's thought that I rejected him for Scott."

"do you?"

"what?"

"rejected him for Scott."

"well... no. I was working that time."

"So, if you didn't work that time you would accept him?"

"Well. I'll still say no."

"bagus." (Good) she muttered. I didn't know what its meaning but I thought it's good response cause she's smiled. "so, how come they fought?"

"jay's said that I left him because I was hitting on Scott and he called me slut. After that Scott was beating on him. Then Sam came to break them up and he asked me to went home with him cause his hand was hurt."

"you drove him home?"

"No...I cant drive. We went here so I can help him to treat his bruised hand." When I was finished she was deep in the thought, maybe tried to gather all the 'info' I gave to her. next thing I knew, she was smiling then stood up.

"c'mon, they're waiting." I just stared at her while she open the door and left.

-end of flashback-

When Scott drove me home, he told me that his mom looks ok with me so I don't have to worry bout tomorrow. I repeatedly asked him to come too but he repeatedly said NO. I don't want to think about what will happen tomorrow. We only just have to wait till tomorrow. I just hope that everything went well.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

*at noon*

This morning steph texted me that they'll picked me up at 11, so we can have lunch at the mall. I prepared all my stuff for the sleep over and the wedding. I brought a dress and shoes in case I didn't find anything good today. After I said goodbye to pa and ma, I waited for Scott's family at the porch. 10 minutes before 11 a silver BMW X5 parked on my drive way. Steph poked her head and waved to me to get in.

"hi.." I greeted them

"Hey..." Mrs.., Williams, steph and sisca said in unison.

"ready to shop?" steph squealed, I nodded and we went headed to the mall.

"any dress or else you had in mind?" Mrs. Williams asked me.

"Don't know. maybe just a simple dress. I haven't thinking bout it yet. I used to walk around and when I found something that caught on my eyes I bought it. I never really think bout it."

"okay. We'll help you. Any particular color?" sisca asked me.

"black." I answered fast. It's my favorite color.

"seriously?" Steph looked at me from the rear mirror, "you'll go to your ex wedding in black?"

"yeah, why?" I confused.

"He'll think that you're grieving by hiss wedding. You should wear something like red. You must look fabulous and gorgeous so he'll regret himself."

"black is.." I'm thinking the right word, "classic, and elegant."

"grieve, sadness" steph argued me.

"I don't look good in red."

"have you ever tried it?" steph asked sternly.

"no, because I think..."

"we'll find you something in red." Mrs. Williams said firmly ending the argue. Steph and sisca smirked smugly. They know I wont smart-ass their mom.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

*at the mall*

Before we went hunting the dress, we had lunch first. And decided that we're splitted to 2 groups. I go with Mrs. Williams to find the dress, and steph go with sisca to find the shoes and bags.

It's been an hour but we still haven't found anything. Now, me and Mrs. Williams in the 6 stores. She'd being nicely to me. Not all the dress she gift to me were red, there were blue and silver too.

"try this on." She handed me a red strapless dress with a bow in the front side. It's cute but it's really not my style. I hesitated but she pushed me to the change room. I put it on and go to show it to her, but steph and sisca already with her. when they looked at me, steph took out the shoes and shoved it to me.

"put this on, too."

I put it on then stood up straight again. They told me to pull my hair up, when I did it they're beaming.

"you're definitely gonna wear that." Steph squealed. I walked to the mirror so I can see it. It does look good. After I get change again I go to pay the dress, but Mrs. Williams took it from me.

"it's a birthday gift from us." Sisca told me. I was stunned and speechless. After she paid it, Mrs. Williams gave it back to me and I said thank you to her.

http://s886.photobucket.com/home/baby_keiluv

We went straight to Scott house after we finished. Scott told steph that he went to the beach and Sam went back to his apartment. So just the 4 of us at home. we decided to cook the dinner and baked some cake for tonight. We made lasagna and salad for the dinner and tiramisu for tonight.

Scott and Sam arrived not long before dinner. They took shower first then join us. After dinner we watched 'the proposal', Harry potter 6' and ate nachos and popcorns. They're eating and I just watched them finished all the nachos and popcorns.

15 minutes before 12, steph, sisca and Sam prepared for my birthday. They took out the tiramisu from the fridge, some lychee and strawberry Smirnoff ice and beers, and put it on the tables in the living room. They put the candles and switched the light off. when Scott's alarm went off at 12, they sang happy birthday to me. I made a wish and blown the candles.

Even I'm not with my family right now, it's one of the best birthday I ever had. I just wished that the wedding won't ruin it up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so there u go..

comment, vote, fan..

thank u..

*qukeisnaqu_luv*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 53 38
"I love you my baker"
1.8K 102 11
"Goodbye.." Jschlatt x p!childoc @sᴀɴᴅʏғʀᴏɢʟᴇɢs © 2023
2.5K 17 15
•re-create•
977K 34.2K 110
𝐀 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢m𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩ing 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥