The Boss (A Michael Jackson F...

By MychaelaJaleesa

He's the boss and he's the boss in every way. (Story you've probably seen on here before, but it is mine. The... More

The Boss..1..
The Boss..2..
The Boss..3..
The Boss..4..
The Boss..5..
The Boss..6..
The Boss..7..
The Boss..8..
The Boss..9..
The Boss..10..
The Boss..11..
The Boss..12..
The Boss..13..
The Boss..14..
The Boss..15..
The Boss..16..
The Boss..17..
The Boss..18..
The Boss..19..
The Boss..20..
The Boss..21..
The Boss..22..
The Boss..23..
The Boss..24..
The Boss..25..
The Boss..26..
The Boss..27..
The Boss..28..
The Boss..29..
The Boss..30..
The Boss..31..
The Boss..32..
The Boss..33..
The Boss..34..
The Boss..36..
The Boss..37..
The Boss..38..
The Boss..39..
The Boss..40..
The Boss..41..
The Boss..42..
The Boss..43..
The Boss..44..
The Boss..45..

The Boss..35..

8K 295 325
By MychaelaJaleesa

"What was that?" Michael asks, cautiously, as he places the kitty beside the bunny and the bear on my bed. "Why was Britt here?"

"She came with my father." I mumble, wiping my eyes to keep the tears from showing.

Michael's eyes widen, "She came with Mac?"

"Yeah," I confirm with bitterness. "She came inside because it was "cold in the car, honey"." Michael shakes his head as I continue, wiping my dewy eyes. "It was cold in the car." I mock again. "She wanted to know what was taking him so long... with me... his daughter." I narrow my eyes as I recall the moments prior. "And he just leaves without even---five hours, Michael!" I hold up my hand, emphasizing my five fingers. "Five hours of knowing her and she has him like that. What the hell?"

"I'm sorry, dollface." Michael whispers, coming closer. "Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah," My voice breaks as tears finally escape my eyes. "I'm fin--I'll be--"

The dam breaks and I start sobbing into my hands as Michael sighs. "Awww, babe."

He pulls me into a tight hug and I sob loudly into his chest.

*

"Why in the hell did you come up there?" Malcolm scolds Britt as he gets into the car, slamming the door.

"I told you it was cold out here." Britta answers as she clicks her seat belt into place. She makes a point to stare forward as she adds, "Besides, you said you'd only be a minute, Mac. You took longer than a minute."

Malcolm cocks a brow, staring at her now not so beautiful profile, and slowly enunciates, "Britta, Tamera is my daughter. She's lying in a hospital bed with a damned near severe concussion."

"I know this." Britta sighs, unmoved.

Malcolm's stare turns into a fiery glare, "She was brutally attacked tonight."

"I know that too, Malcolm." Britta says as she stares at a chip on her nails. After a few not too brief moments of silence, Britta looks at Malcolm and shrugs, "What do you want from me?"

Malcolm tilts his head and blinks rapidly. "To be human! Where the hell is your sympathy? My daughter could have died tonight if she had been hit hard enough."

Britta finally turns a look on Malcolm as she smirks, "Look, Mac, I'm sorry your daughter got hit. People get hit all the time. It's not my fault she didn't watch her surroundings."

Malcolm taps into his discernment as he asks. "Britta, did you hit my daughter?"

"Tonight?" Britta chuckles, folding her arms.

"You've hit her other times?" Malcolm's jaw drops.

"Well," Britta shrugs like it's nothing. "we got into a fight about a month back. She hit me and I hit her back."

Malcolm rolls his eyes, "Let me guess it was about Michael?"

Britta turns her eyes on Malcolm again and taunts. "Did your sweet little bunny tell you about us?"

"Some," Malcolm quirks a brow before narrowing his eyes. "but you're gonna tell me the rest. What have you done with him?"

"What I've done with Michael is none of yours nor Tamera's business."

Malcolm snickers, "Michael will tell Tamera because Tamera will ask."

"Oh," Britta folds her arms and scoffs. "because they're dating now? You know, Michael isn't going to treat her any better than he's treated me."

"You can only treat people the way they let you treat them." Malcolm asserts and Britta tilts her head at him this time. "Maybe this is a mistake."

"Look," She flips her hair over her shoulder as she sighs loudly. "I'm sorry about your daughter, Mac. I had nothing to do with what happened to her tonight. Please don't let her ruin what we've got going."

After a few once overs, Malcolm's face softens as he replies. "Britta, I like you. You're a sweet girl, but if my daughter doesn't like you--"

"Does she make your decisions now, Mac?" Britta interrupts. "Excuse me, but I thought you were your own man."

"I've always been my own man."

"Then don't let Tamera ruin you--ruin us." Britta pleads, cupping Malcolm's face, as she strokes his stubble. "Get to know me from your perspective. Not hers."

After a few still moments, Malcolm removes her hands from his face, starts his car, then leaves the parking lot.

***

"You're free to go home." Dr. Warner says, shining a light into my eyes. "Your concussion is mild and all of your vitals are normal and holding."

"I can go... now?" I ask, watching him tuck the pen light into his coat pocket.

"Yes." He nods, handing me a clipboard, then I sign on the necessary lines before handing it back to him. "You are free to go."

A nurse walks to my bedside and starts removing the blood pressure cuff from my arm.

I rub my arm once she removes it. I didn't realize how irritating that was.

"Oh crap. Someone, please, give me a phone so I can call Andrew." I sigh as I flip the bed sheets back. "I'm locked out of my apartment."

"Tamera, there's no way you're going back to that apartment." Caroline interjects with a stern look. "What if that person is waiting around for you?"

"Yeah," Taylor nods, agreeing. "you don't need to go back there, sis."

I frown at both of them as I ask, "Where am I gonna go then, Tay?"

"Come home with us." He gestures to himself then our mother. "Your room is still there."

I shake my head, chuckling. "No, Tay. I'm not doing that. I'll just go to a hotel or something until Andrew gets home."

"A hotel isn't any safer, Tamera. Just come home with us." Caroline says softly as she comes closer. "I promise to stay out of your business and away from your room."

"Mama," I sigh as I stand from the bed. "it's fine. I'll just go to a hotel until I think Andrew's home."

"Or," Taylor begins, smirking, as I close the back of my hospital gown. I don't want to flash my family or Michael. "you could just go home with... Michael."

"Say what?" I squeak as we all look at Michael.

Michael, who clearly hasn't been paying attention, grunts. "Huh?"

"Stay with Michael at his place, Tam." Taylor repeats with a knowing smirk as Michael gives his full attention to our conversation now. "I mean if anybody can and wants to keep you safe, it's him. Come on, think about it, he could even tighten security at your apartment while you're at his place. He owns it, right?" I look over at Michael and he nods as Taylor goes on. "And it's not like you two want to be away from each other. You were practically devouring each others' faces when we arrived." I blush as Taylor looks over his shoulder at Michael. "So what do you say, Mike? Can Tamera go to your place tonight?"

Michael shrugs, looking at me. "I-Umm, I don't mind, Taylor, but, you know your sister, she'll say no."

I frown at him for thinking I'm a foregone conclusion. "How do you know I'll say no, Michael?"

"Because you're stubborn and headstrong. You won't do anything you don't wanna do, Tamera." Michael states, matter-of-factly. "Even if it is a good idea."

"By George, I think he's got it!" Taylor claps his hands, using a British accent, and he sounds eerily like our father.

"You think I won't stay with you, Michael?" I challenge him with a brow arched.

"I know you won't, Tamera." Michael smiles and I know there's a dare in it.

"Plot twist." I smirk, accepting his dare. "I will stay with you tonight, Michael, because it is a good idea and I'm not stubborn." Taylor chuckles as I go on. "However, you will be taking me home first thing in the morning."

"Still a foregone conclusion." Michael remarks, smugly, and I roll my eyes.

"Well, it wasn't exactly what I wanted," Caroline begins with a deep sigh. "but at least you'll be safe."

I make a face and Michael chuckles as I walk around him to the bathroom to change into my regular clothes.

When I reemerge, about ten minutes later, everyone's still standing where they were when I went in to change, but Dr. Warner is back.

"I'm ready to go now." I announce as a nurse comes in with a wheelchair. "Where's your car, Michael?"

"I'm sorry, Miss Stewart, but you'll have to go out in a wheelchair." Dr. Warner smiles. "You can't walk out."

"But my legs are fine." I frown as I gather my things from the bed. "My vision is fine and I'm walking just fine."

He shrugs. "It's hospital policy. So-"

"Could she maybe be carried out?" Michael interjects and Dr. Warner turns to look at him.

"Are you suggesting--"

Michael abruptly scoops me up, a la bride over the threshold, and I giggle.

"Could I carry her out like this, Doc?" Michael asks and for the first time Caroline smiles at us. "She is coming home with me. Could I just carry her out?"

Dr. Warner stares a moment then sighs. "As long as her feet don't touch the floor, Mr. Jackson. It's against policy, but I'm fine with this exit. Go ahead."

"Are you okay with this, babe?" Michael asks and I nod, smiling, as I wrap an arm around his neck and place the other on his chest.

He's stronger than I thought he'd be. And his chest is solid.

Don't think of his chest. Don't think of his chest--his bare chest--DON'T THINK OF HIS CHEST!!

"You're free to go, Miss Stewart." Dr. Warner speaks and I'm back from my sexual reverie concerning Michael. "Have a nice night/morning and if your head bothers you again please do not hesitate to call me."

"I'll call you myself." Caroline makes known and he smiles at her.

"I won't." I smile then Dr. Warner exits the room with a friendly wave.

"Hmmm, he was cute." Caroline smirks as the door closes behind him.

"Want me to hook you up, Ma?" Taylor teases as Caroline cuts her eyes at him. "He could crack that back for you."

"Hook your ass up to getting back to the house and cracking them dishes clean." Caroline smiles, swatting at the back of Taylor's head, as they start towards the door. "And you're gonna be grounded for a month if you don't stop putting your dirty shoes on my furniture."

"I thought spots were in, Ma." Taylor laughs as she playfully swats his behind. "It gives the room that whole jungle fever vibe. Come on, Mama, I'm a product of that. You had jungle fever. Hell, you still have jungle fever! Bye, sis. Feel better!"

I laugh and wave. "Bye, Tay!"

Caroline laughs, waving a goodbye to me, as she and Taylor exit the room. "I love you, darling. Make sure you call me. I don't care what time it is. Call me."

"Yes, ma'am." I smile, mouthing 'I love you', as the door closes behind them. I look at Michael and he snorts a laugh. "Excuse my family, Michael. They're not always that crazy."

"They're no worse than mine." Michael breathes, watching me adjust the stuffed animals in my lap. "Believe me."

"I'd have to see that to believe it." I shake my head, smiling, "My family is noble competition for that crown."

"Maybe one day," Michael shrugs and he looks eager to change the subject. "but for now, are you ready to go home with me?"

"I kind of have to be." I giggle, opening the door for us, as he walks us to the door.

"You're right." Michael chuckles and he walks out of the room into the hallway. "You're going to enjoy it though."

"Why do you think that?" I ask, getting comfortable in his long arms.

"You'll be with me." Michael scoffs as he walks down the hallway with me in his arms. "What's not to enjoy? I'm the fucking bees knees, Tam. The bees knees."

"Bees knees?" I laugh as we stop at the elevator.

"Yup, that would be me." He brags as I press the button for the elevator.

"Michael, am I heavy?" I ask, sweetly, wrapping my arms around his neck, as he adjusts me in his arms for the third time.

"Not at all. You're very womanly, Tamera. You're gentle, supple, great smelling, and your ass," He squeezes it and I gasp before giggling. "is really soft."

I playfully hit Michael's chest as the elevator doors open to us.

"Tamera?" Eric calls from inside the elevator and I turn my head to look at him. He's holding a small teddy bear and a balloon that says "Get Well Soon". He turns a glare on me and Michael and we back away from the elevator as he slowly walks out to us. "What are you two doing?" He blinks and I sigh as Michael holds me closer to his chest. "Why are you holding Tamera like this, Michael?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 3.9K 63
⚠️ Copyright © 2019 by IntenseArt. This is an original story. All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in...
6.7K 383 47
Brianna isnt popular in her class and she hates school. The only thing she enjoys about it, is watching the hottest badboy Michael Jackson from a sa...
9.8K 461 23
This book would have not be written without @kai_ghostin <3 IMPORTANT NOTE: Michael Jackson is not famous in this book. You are welcomed to use any e...
5K 162 10
[18+ Explicit] - Completed - Short Story Synopsis: Simone Williams, a newly hired pre-school teacher, moved in to her new apartment in the busy stree...