The Boss..15..

"Tamera Stewart!" Caroline gasps, staring at my legs that are still wrapped around Michael's waist. "What in the hell are you doing?"

"Ummm." I breathe, nervously, as Caroline looks at Michael and he looks at me. "Umm--"

"Mr. Jackson," She begins, arching a not so pleased eyebrow. "could you, please, place my daughter on the ground... on her feet."

Michael nods, clearing his throat, as he unwraps my legs and places me on the concrete sidewalk.

Caroline glares at us as I re-button my shorts and straighten my top.

I run my fingers through my messy hair as Michael straightens his clothes.

Suddenly, I realize he's dressed casually in black sweats and a red hoodie.

Even like this, he looks powerful and sexy as fuck.

"Tamera?" Caroline calls which breaks my stare upon Michael. "Wh--"

"Hello, Mrs. Stewart." Michael smiles, professionally, as he steps forward. "How are you tonight?"

Caroline scoffs. "Not delighted to catch you groping my daughter against the side of my house, Mr. Jackson."

"Mama." I whisper and she rolls her eyes.

"My apologies for that, Mrs. Stewart." Michael chuckles, biting his bottom lip as he looks over at me. "She's just so beautiful. I couldn't help myself."

"I'm so sure." Caroline arches a brow then looks at me before disappearing into the house.

When the door closes behind her, I cover my face in complete and utter horror.

"Oh... my... god." I muffle my voice in my hands. "That was super embarrassing."

Michael starts chuckling as he turns to me. "Tamera, you've never been caught in the act by your parents before?"

"Never. I would die, Michael." I gasp, appalled. "I almost did just now. Did yours ever catch you doing something like this?"

"Plenty of times." Michael chuckles more and it looks as if he's reminiscing. "I come from a family of nine, Tamera. You know what happens when boys come of age."

"Oh my God." I rub my face again. "I am so embarrassed. I can't believe she caught us. Oh--I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be." Michael smiles as he picks my phone up from the ground. "Here's your phone. Now put a smile on that lovely face."

"Thanks." I sigh, smiling, then he grabs my hand.

"What we were doing is not against the law, Tamera." He licks his lips as I tuck my phone away. "There's no need for embarrassment."

"But she's my mother and she just caught us with your hand, literally, down my pants."

"She knows what sex is." Michael smiles, rubbing my shoulders. "How do you think you got here?"

"I try not to think about that." I mumble then he throws his head back laughing.

When he's finished laughing, he grins, "Walk me to my car?"

"Hopefully nothing embarrassing happens on the way." I joke.

Michael holds his hands up in surrender. "I promise to keep my hands to myself."

"Okay." I smile then, side by side, we start walking to his car.

"What are you wearing tomorrow?" Michael asks when we stop at his car and he leans against the side.