The Boss..13..

"What are you doing here, Michael?" I ask as he takes the seat across from me next to Eric.

Eric looks at him, frowning, before looking between the two of us.

"I'm getting dinner, Tamera. What does it--" Michael stops speaking and he looks beyond me, over my shoulder, frowning. "What are you doing here?"

"Who are you talki--" I look over my shoulder to see who he's talking to and it's... Britta.

What the hell?

Is this the hangout for Jackson Tower employees or something?

"What are you doing here, Britt?" Michael asks and she frowns at all of us.

"Tam, who is that?" Eric whispers across the table to me.

I don't answer as I keep my eyes on Britta. She doesn't look happy and I'm not turning my back on her ass.

"Britt, what are you doing here?" Michael asks again.

Britt looks at me, for a long second, then at Michael before turning and walking straight out of the restaurant.

"Ummmmm." Eric drawls and I frown, confused, as the restaurant door closes behind Britta.

Well............. that wasn't awkward at all.

"What was that?" Eric asks as I turn back to face him and Michael.

"Ask him." I mumble, pointing at Michael. "She's his assistant."

"Oh, you found another one already, Mr. Jackson?"

"Yes," Michael sighs, staring at me. "and call me Michael."

"Call me Eric." Eric smiles, holding out his hand to shake Michael's.

"Yeah, whatever." Michael scoffs then looks at me as he rudely rejects Eric's handshake. "Can we go somewhere and talk, Tamera?"

"We're somewhere, Michael." I roll my eyes as Eric arches a brow at him. "Talk."

"Somewhere alone, Tamera."

"Michael, I really don--"

"What's on your wrist, Miss Stewart?" Michael interrupts and I frown.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I ask, looking down at my wrist. "There's noth--" I gasp once I realize MY BRACELET isn't there. "My bracelet?! Where's my bracelet?" I clutch my bare wrist in horror. "Where--I lost my bracelet!"

"You lost your bracelet?" Eric asks, looking around the floor. "Are you sure, Tam?"

"Oh my gosh--" I panic as Michael sits, calmly. "help me look for it!"

"Are you sure you lost it, Tam? Maybe you placed it in your bag."

"Eric, I didn't put it in my bag! Just help me look for it! I'll just die if I lost--"

"Calm down, Tam," Eric gestures for me to calm down. "we'll find it. I'm sure it's not far."

We all stand from the table, and as I'm about to look under the table for my very sentimental bracelet, Michael pulls me away.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I bark as he pulls me farther from the table. "I need to find my bracelet!"

"Tamera, I can take you to your bracelet if you--"

I gasp, cutting him off. "You know where my bracelet is, Michael?"

"Yes," Michael smiles, knowingly. "and it's closer than you think."