A Sweet Tale Of LoveπŸ’•β€πŸ’–πŸ’œ

By DrMarchV

Hey guys.. As the name suggests its a Short story of our very own Manan with lots of sweetness and happiness... More

sweetness β€πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’–πŸ­πŸ¨πŸ¦πŸ¬πŸ«
new friendship..πŸ’žπŸ’ž
My fairy..πŸ˜πŸ‘ΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘°
THE HAUNTING PAST
BONDINGπŸ’‘πŸ‘¬πŸ‘­πŸ‘«
BE MY QUEEN PLEASE...πŸ’–β€πŸ’‘πŸ‘ΈπŸ‘Έ
I TRUST HIM..β€πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’
MY AMAZING FAMILY..πŸ’–πŸ‘ͺπŸ’‘πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘­πŸ‘ͺ
Malhotra Family πŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ͺπŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘­
My crazy family...πŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ͺTime changes... Love doesn't..β€β€πŸ’“
His minion..😍❀❀
Minion to HulkπŸ‘ΈπŸ‘‰πŸ‘ŠπŸ’ͺ
bua..?πŸ˜… mami...😍?? masi..😱😰??
NamakaranπŸ˜πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά
HOPING FOR A YES😁😍
His proposal Part 1πŸ’‘ πŸ’‘ πŸ’• ❀
His Proposal part 2
ANNOUNCEMENT: - MARRIAGE STORY TAKEN DOWN

THUMBNAIL OF PERSONA (edited)

3.9K 183 19
By DrMarchV

Hey guys... hello...

How are you?? Diwali ki shopping kaise chal rahi hai??

So here I am with the  thumbnail of persona which is nothing but characters sketch...

Manik Mahish Malhotra

The 23 year old, hot , handsome, dashing lead of our story.. The only heir of Malhotra group of industries.. And every other business which is under the brand name M&N

He is a complete mumma's boy.. love his family to the core... which consists of his parents and his cousin brother and bhabhi and their bundle of joy and the reat will disclosed soon......

With a smile to die for and an aura which is out of this universe.. he is surprisingly polite and gives respect to people.. thats what his loving mumma taught him from childhood.. But his biggest weakness is his anger... A real short tempered man but with a golden heart...

Currently he is pursuing his MBA course from M.G.PARAMJIT Institute Of Technical Education
The institute belongs to none other than The Malhotra's...

MORE ABOUT MALHOTRA'S

The extenso of M.G.Paramjit is Malhotra Gurudas Paramjit ....

Paramjit Malhotra is Manik's great grandmother... And Gurudas Malhotra is Manik's great grandfather...

They started school for small children even before the INDEPENDENCE... and their small school gradually turned into a big big educational hub..

Since a long time Malhotra's managed the educational side as well as their huge business. It was possible because the Malhotra's are always sorted pepple...

Every heir knew in which field he/ she had to proceed. Like Manik's dadu knew he was not into the educational side but his dadi loved teaching and children. So dadu started business of his own where as dadi supported him by looking after house and schools and colleges.

Next was Manik's dad and his chachu.. Same as his dad manik's dad ie. Manish Malhotra knew he is not into the edu hub. but he is a money man... and cherry on the top was Manik's chachu MIHIR MALHOTRA was into the edu hub just like thier mom. So it was a easy and gradual decision to look after what they like.

Manish Malhotra

Nyonika Malhotra

Mihir & Niharika Malhotra

Manish Malhotra took their business to great heights.. He added a lot of different ideas to the business and worked real hard to make Malhotra's the world's no one company and richest family. Where as Mihir also worked very very hard and made M.G.Paramjit college the no. 1 college over the glob. They have all courses of Science, Arts, and Commerce under their university..

Many foreign students come to this university to fulfill their desires like we Indian students go there.. But unfortunately Mihir Malhotra and his wife Niharika Malhotra died in a plane crash .. and their son Karan Malhotra took over his place at the age of 30. Karan was 15 years old when this dreadful incident took place. It shattered the whole family.

What can be worse for a young child and for parents to perform last rituals of their beloved son and daughter in low.. But none the less they stood beside each other and came out of the bad situations. Till Karan could take over the university Nyonika and Manik's dadi ie. Narayani Malhotra . They both handled it exceptionally well. Soon karan took over them as PRINCIPAL but Nyonika remained the DEAN and one of the board member. And Nisha Malhotra his wife is PRINCIPALof the MEDICAL COLLEGE being a doctor herself..

Karan & Nisha Malhotra

Cabir Raj Dhawan is son of Raj dhawan who is also one of the board members of the institute. He handles the ARTS colleges with a very trust worthy staff. Where as the COMMERCE colleges are handled by reputed professors coming from around the world.

Cabir is Manik's soul brother😉 knows him in and out.. 23 years old Also with Manik in MBA course... a complete jocker but pure at heart.. A fun loving boy.. Navya is his love interest.

And that's all about Malhotra's. The multimillionaires who can turn the world upside down with just a signal..

Nandini Vishwesh Murthy

Our heroine... A sweet beautiful hard working girl.. Very talented and extremely strong girl.. She is lovely girl with a more lovely and lively heart... She is everything a man ever desires for..

Right now she studying ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING want to become something in her life.

She is sweetheart who doesn't have friends because of her BIG BIG NERDY glasses. She wears this out of the world glasses and the society being the hypocrite it is doesn't mingle with her and always teases her.

But she is pure soul with a painful past and more disturbing present. Lets see how her future turns out to be like..

Navya Sinha

A very bubbly, beautiful, lively girl.. She is an example of beauty with brains.. Taken by love of her life Cabir Dhawan...

Her father left them for some other women and her mumma raised her alone..

Her mom is Asia's number one fashion designer and loves her daughter alot..

Navya is like a sis to manik and his whole family..

Right now in final year ie BE electronics... She is 22 years old...

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌟☄☄☄🌟🌟☄🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌟🌟☄🌠⭐

I hope u like the casting guys.. if any problem please let me know.. and update is on his way.. and one more request.. if any of the family member here is a writer too.. plz share our story of u like it.. I guess we need.. Because I don't know if u guys are liking the story or not.. because the response is really low..  I donno what to feel....😔😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 2.9K 9
A short story on Manan love life.....
3.6M 253K 151
#01 in fanfiction on 23/02/18 Nandini murthy:-) A girl full of life and fun, wants to be independent and stand on her own feet. Loves her family. Man...
35.4K 2.1K 15
πŸ’› This FF is based on Rebirth of MaNan. This basically starts Talent Hunt. All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyon...
14.6K 955 13
Another fiction on MANAN. Hope you guys will like it. Story based on common baseline of a movie. But changes will be made accordingly to the charact...