Friends with Benefits

Galing kay fahvy_xx

Read at your own risk. ____I was a little bit young when I started this book,so the beginning chapters are a... Higit pa

chapter 1-hayley.
chapter 2-just friends
chapter 3-club joker
chapter 4-history class.
chapter 5-jake
chapter 6-Deal Check
chapter 7-friends with her
chapter 8-Camping Trip
chapter 10-good morning to me
chapter 11-finding ourselves.
chapter 12-back home
chapter 13-Truth or Dare 1
chapter 14-Truth or Dare 2
chapter 15-Desmond
chapter 16-Fuck you,I really don't care
chapter 17-The confession
chapter 18-dating officially
chapter 19-am sorry it didn't work out
chapter 20-He's my boyfriend and not yours
chapter 21-Explanations Explanations
chapter 22-heartbreak /painful rerun
chapter 23-such a Gentleman
chapter 24-hickey
chapter 25- exams are over
chapter 26-Clinton's party
chapter 28-Lust
chapter 29- cleared
chapter 30-period
chapter 31-you have nothing to worry about
chapter 32-time apart
chapter 33-it sucks being away from him
chapter 34-what could possibly go wrong
chapter 35- prep
chapter 36-Naked
chapter 37-Today
chapter 38-Am yours,only yours,no one else
chapter 39-back to reality
chapter 40-i do like him
chapter 41-unbearable
chapter 42-snapped.
chapter 43-yeah,am Hayley.
chapter 44-Am pregnant
chapter 45- i dont like you hayley,am in love with you.
chapter 46-vacation
chapter 47-las vegas baby!
chapter 48-Tease
chapter 49-I love you
chapter 50-make a wish
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE 2
Authors Note

chapter 27-justin

11 0 0
Galing kay fahvy_xx

(Hayley's p.o v)

Justin.I was about to speak when he pushes his way in and turned to face me.

Hayley,he moved closer to me,his eyes were of a different emotion.

Justin I muttered, shifting backwards, he continued to shift forward until I could no longer run,I was at my closed wardrobe away from him,I put my head down not wanting to meet his eyes,he stopped inches away from me,raised my face up with two of his fingers.

Hayley.
That was what I heard as he connected his lips to mine again for the second time today,he held my waist with his other hand and pulled me close,I couldn't help it,I wanted him,I wanted my best friend,but what about Temi, how would she feel,omg Temi.

I pulled away from the kiss slowly.

"Justin,we can't do this,we are best friends,please don't. I pleaded.
I was practically drained from his touch,I didn't know Justin's touch could affect me this way..

"Please Justin,please stop."

"He looked at me,lust clear in his eyes,I didn't want to hurt Temi,they love each other,I shouldn't be doing this..he loved Temi but I didn't know why he was doing this."

"He dropped his hands,relief washed through me,just as I was about to move, he put his hands up against the wardrobe making me unable to move..he was beginning to scare me now,he wouldn't talk and he doesn't want to let me go.

"Justin you're scaring me,please let me go, please."

He looked at me ,eye to eye this time around,he came to my ears,his breath making me shiver, and whispered "am sorry."

"For for what Justin I stuttered, please let's not do anything we will regret.
He looked down at me,I was still on my towel, he put his hands down,he held my towel,oh God please no,I wasn't wearing anything beneath..

"Justin please stop,please."

He stopped,starting breathing heavily ,and ran his hand through his hair,something he did when he was trying to calm down,I could see the budge in his trouser...I placed my hand on his shoulder to hug him,he hugged me back,squeezing me tightly against him,I could feel his erection,he was trying so hard to control himself but there was a thin line just waiting to snap.
But why did he come back,why did he not stay with Temi??
I was confused.
.

He moved backward,and was about to leave when I dragged him. Back and started to kiss him,fuck I wanted him right now and I didn't care about anything else...he kissed me back immediately and soon he carried me to my bed,we fell on it and was still kissing, he looked at me one more time and pulled my towel off from me... I was nacked,in front of Justin...he stared at me like am some fascinating creature... He kissed me deeply,sucked and kissed me,I was ready to have sex with him...

Justin I muttered

He entered into me.. I winced as I called his name...
.Justin
..he patted my hair and kissed my cheeks then my and my neck

.its okay, he repeated this words as he slide in and out of me,...he,Justin was the one to break my virginity... He continued in a slow but steady pace...we took the ride together and I came undone.

Justin would be the end of me.

---------------------------------------------------------
I heard my alarm ringing ,I hit it to a stop,I checked the time, it was 9am in the morning,I checked my room,Justin wasn't here, I was still in my cloth of yesterday, Justin didn't come last night,it was a dream,it was all a dream...

I layed there pondering and wondering had it been a reality what I would have done?...I had sex with Justin in my dream and he was so good,I was thinking about fucking my best friend, Hayley get your life together will you...!!!

I took of my clothes and headed for the shower,I had a hot bathe,came back and tied my towel,just as I was about to enter my wardrobe,I heard a knock on the door.
.I froze, just like my dream...
No,it was a silly dream,its nothing.

I walked towards the door,I opened it and to my surprise I saw Justin .

He looked me up and down just like in the dream then he spoke
Fuck,we need to talk.

My mind was racing at the highest speed ever.

Justin I muttered..

He held up his hand and was walking close...just like in my dream.

Hayley he said... Now at my wardrobe I froze, he came closer and kissed my forehead...

Whuh???...sure wasn't expecting that.

Am sorry sisi,I shouldn't have done that to you yesterday,I shouldn't have kissed you, it was wrong,totally wrong,am sorry,you were just in so much pain,and you looked beautiful and fragile that I wanted you to be mine for a moment there,if it had not been the guy that knocked,I would have fucked you Hayley. He ran his hand through his hair.

I felt my cheeks heat up at his choice of word but frankly I use it too,its sweet he feels sorry for what both of us did...am equally to blame,he wanted me to be his,wow,I dunno what to say.

it took me few minutes before I hugged him back...
sure,its all good,am sorry too,I should have stopped up.

Why didn't you stop me Hayley?

Because for a moment there, I wanted you too.

He smiled his full smile that warms my heart.

I hope this doesn't affect our friendship in any way...am truly sorry...he hugged me.

No j,it won't.

Good,how's your lip he asked rubbing his neck ,he was feeling embarrassed and shy.

It's okay Justin, its fine.

Okay and uh you're uhmm..

My boobs,they're soar thanks for asking, I giggled at his boyish embarrassment.

.ugghhhh,he covered his face, sorry sisi..
I was just so uhmm,lust.

Its okay really, we are best friends after all.

He looked content,hugged me again and muttered into my ear you're absolutely Beautiful Hayley.

And just like that...he left me there,wondering what the fuck just happened.

SOOOOO HOW WAS IT...LOL,DID I PULL YOUR LEGS MM???...FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NOW AFTER THIS.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

452 68 25
Hi, this is my first book. If you have any suggestions then please leave in comment section. Was it on your expectations or not plz let me know.
292 6 10
25.8K 998 21
Fast paced book. WARNING: contains abuse, self harm, cursing, etc. Also contains a lot of happy, funny, friendship moments. It's worth the read :)
1.1K 45 26
When Christian's family moves to a new town Christian is not happy. He misses his old school in the big city with all of his friends and family. Then...