Desolate (Klaus Mikaelson)

WhatYoLookinAt által

What happens when Klaus Mikaelson meets the feisty twin sister of Tyler Lockwood? After all of the physical a... Több

Cast
Evie
Masquerade
Stolen
Eliijah
Slater
Warlocks
Werewolf
Bonds
Jules
Damon
Dinner Parties.
Deals
Caroline and hippies
Witchy house
Klaus
The last Day
Stefan
Hybrid failures
Chicago
Chicago part 2
All Lies Come To An End
Distancing
Teen Spirit
Chill
Evienapped
Mikael
On a leash
Hybrid bite
Brief Meeting
Esther
The Mikaelson Ball
Sort This Drama
Unlinking
20s
Esther ender
Saved
Off The Bridge
Back To Body
Weddings
Body Guards
The Hunter
The grill
Not sober
Miss Mystic Falls
Dead
Get ready to leave
Part two
Pregnancy
Wolfiness
Plans
Baby
Microwaved
Twin bonding
Marcel's army
Utter Betrayal
Punishment
Dance Back From The Grave
Cemetery
The Factions
An unblinking death
A new Hope
Mystic Falls
Savannah
New Orleans... Again
Davina's Cabin
Seeing red
I really couldn't think of a name for this chapter so this is the name
Brotherhood
Family Down Time
Locked by your hands
Petrova
Another Mikaelson?
Too many Mikaelsons
Because
Welcome to the end
Epilogue

Ray

56.5K 1.1K 1.4K
WhatYoLookinAt által

I'm back bitches... It's been like 4 days but who cares?

_____________________________________________________________

He leans down and kisses me lovingly on the lips, smiling into it. It has been 3 months now since the ritual and the death of Elena. Stefan, Klaus and I have been travelling since, although, it is no secret that Stefan doesn't want to be here, and I feel like he is hiding something big.

I pull back, smiling at him as he pecks my nose... Who would have thought that the famous Niklaus Mikaelson could be so loving?

" Rudy! "a woman Whistles, "Rudy. Come on! It's too hot to make me come looking for you."

She bends down to pick up a dog toy. Standing back up, she is met with the lovely Klaus Mikaelson in her face.

" I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."Klaus says, poorly imitating an American accent.

"Can I help you?" The woman asks, ignoring Klaus'apology.

"Yeah, my car hmm, my car ran out of gas a couple of miles back. Eh, I feel like I've been walking forever yours is the first house I come to so I was just hoping I could use your phone?"Klaus says.

"Or you could just direct me to the nearest McDonald's..." I but in, to which Klaus merely rolls his eyes.

"Battery died, "Klaus says, pulling his phone out from his pocket.

"The nearest McDonald's is 10 min-" She starts.

"Look, I promise I'm not a serial killer I just wanna use your phone," Klaus says, shaking his head as if he were offended.

"Sure, "The woman sighs.

"Soo, I can come in?" Klaus asks, trying to sound nonchalant.

"No, I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you."I snort, causing Klaus to send me a warning look. Huh, as if he would even dare to do anything to me.

"I thought you country folks were supposed to be more trusting," Klaus says, annoyed, quickly "Losing his patience.

" I'm from Florida"The woman shrugs.

"Well, that explains it." He grabs her throat and compels her." Now show me a little southern hospitality. Sweet pea"

"Sweet Pea?"I question, my face contorting into a mangled position, trying to swallow down my laughter. He sighs, probably wondering how he got mated to someone so awesome.

We stepped into the house. It was small and homey, sort of like the house in Melissa and Joey, with the windows all open, inviting the cool air inside. In the kitchen, another woman is frying food and walks over to the counter with the frying pan.

"I bet you a hundred dollars that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning." The woman says, placing her frying pan on top of the counter.

"I might run off soon... Find someone who will actually let me have a golf buggy." I say, observing the space around me, listening to Klaus's unamused snort.

The woman turns around and sees the first woman and Klaus entering the kitchen. Klaus is holding the first woman, let's call her Jane, by her neck with one hand. Jane is sobbing.

"What's going on?" the woman that I have now named Agnes asks.

"Please don't be alarmed. I was told Ray Sutton lives here" Klaus says, feigning concern.

"He's almost never here. He's on the road mostly" Agnes says, quickly. When she says that, for some odd reason open season 2 comes to mind.

"But I expect he makes it home, once a month." He pauses "That's what I thought. Where is he now?" Agnes doesn't answer, causing Klaus to sigh " If I have to make you tell me it's going to be infinitely more painful for you... "He smiles, holding Jane by her neck tighter.

Agnes runs out of the kitchen and opens the front door, but Stefan is standing in the doorway, resulting in Jane screaming.

With Klaus's spare hand, he takes my own, dragging me and Jane, her more forcefully, towards the door.

" I love it when they run!"Klaus says, rubbing circles absentmindedly into the palm of my hand.

" He's in Toll. It's near the border. A bar called. It's on Highway 41" Agnes says, slumping her shoulders sadly.

"Thank you my love." He touches the Jane's hair. "Now, may my friend come in?"

_________________________________________________________

Klaus rests his arm on my shoulder, pushing me back so that I am leaning against Stefan's recently acquired car, winding his arm around my waste.

"Once today's werewolf business is out of the way, me and you can have some fun," He says, smirking suggestively.

"Hmmm," I hum, "It has been fun beating you at monopoly." I say, to which he just grins, pressing his lips softly against my own," That other kind of fun we had."He says, forcing his lips against my own, with a lustful passion shared between the both of us. I nibble on his lip, causing him to moan lightly before we both hear a forced cough, causing us to pull apart. I grin and wink as Klaus glares at Steffie.

"Come on," Klaus sighs, hatching his hand onto my own and pulling me into the bar.

"Hey Red, get me a beer,"'Ray' says, in a sleazy tone as myself and Klaus stand beside him, Klaus wraps his hand around my waste, protectively.

"Ray? Ray Sutton?"Klaus asks, finally finding him whom we have been searching for the past 3 months.

"Who wants to know?" Ray asks, his eyes lingering on me.

" I've been looking everywhere for you. We started in Florida, Pensacola. I met a young chap there who you used to work with before you moved to Memphis, now he directed me to two lovely young women. And they led me here, to you" Klaus says, frowning as Ray continues to stare at me.

"I think I'll be going," Ray says, winking at me.

He tries to manoeuvre around us but Klaus intercepts him.

" Not so fast mate. You only just got here, now your type is very hard to come by." Klaus says, gripping my waist tighter.

Ray tries to walk the other way but he bumps into Stefan who is standing there and stops him

"I wouldn't do that, "I say, sighing.

Stefan pushes him back to the counter as he mutters, "Vampires."

" You're swifty swift Ray! Yes! My friend here is a vampire. He compelled everybody in the bar so don't look to them for any help. I, however, I'm something else, a different kind of monster. I've got some vampire, I've got some wolf. " Klaus says.

Like a little school girl, I place my hand in the air as Klaus chuckles, "Wolf." I say.

"You what?" Ray asks, unwillingly removing his eyes from me to stare at Klaus.

"A hybrid Ray, I'm both. You see I want to create more of me. Now you being the first werewolf that I've come across in many a moon," I cough," pun intended Ray! I need you to direct me to your pack. So, where can I find them, Ray?"He asks, boredly kissing my temple.

"You can't compel me, it won't work." Ray shrugs as if that was going to stop Nik.

Stefan starts scratching his head as Klaus looks at him and he nods. Stefan turns around and takes out something from his back pocket, turning to the bartender.

" Can you bring out the darts please?" He then turns to Ray." Tell you what Ray, We're gonna play a little drinking game, something I like to call truth or wolfs-bane "Klaus pulls out some wolfs-bane, careful to keep it away from me, crushing it in his fingers.

"Oh, this is going to be fun..."

________________________________________________

"Ray, you can end this right now. Just tell me where your pack gathers for the full moon." Stefan says as Klaus aims another dart at the werewolf's torso. I sit in the nearest armchair, pretending not to be bothered about what is happening while scrolling through my phone, casually on Ellentube.

"I can't." He says, an edge of desperation flooding his voice.

"I know, I know. You live by a code and all that, but see he's not gonna let me stop until you tell me. And I do whatever he says so, that's the way it goes around here."Stefan says, sighing heavily.

"This throw is for staring at my woman for too long,"Klaus says, throwing the dart into Ray's chest, causing him to scream out in pain.

A woman, who has clearly been compelled, walks over to Klaus. "Hello, mister Klaus. I have some more information for you."Stefan must have heard as he walks over. "You told me to tell you if I saw anything."Stefan is eavesdropping, trying not to catch Klaus's attention as I remain unfazed. "I saw the guys spotted Damon at the farmhouse". She finishes.

"Well, thank you, Claudine. You'll just tell your friends to keep up the good work,"

'Claudine' walks away as Stefan approaches Niklaus.

"My brother still on our trail?" He asks.

"He's getting closer, I'm gonna have to deal with that."

"Klaus," I scold, to which he turns to me and grins,

" No, no, no! Let me handle it." Stefan says, grabbing Klaus's arm.

"Why should I let you leave?" Klaus asks, lifting up a dart fro the coffee table next to me.

"Cause, you'll know I'll come back," Stefan states, beginning to sound annoyed.

"Do I?" Klaus asks, amusement lacing his tone.

"You saved my brother's life; I'm at your service, plus I won't leave Evie on her own with a psychopath like you. " Stefan says as if it were obvious.

Klaus growls angrily, "You do not need to protect Evie, she will never come to any harm whilst she is with me." Stefan lifts his hands up in mock surrender as I walk over to Klaus, massaging his shoulders to calm him down. Instantly, he relaxes under my touch.

" I'll make sure that my brother doesn't bother us any more," Stefan says, walking away.

At a human speed, Klaus grabs my hand that is placed on his shoulder, bringing it to his lips and placing a soft kiss upon it...

____________________________________________________

Has anyone got any good jokes because I really think I have heard them all?

S.E ;)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.2K 75 49
"Hurry your ass up, Tyler!!" "He can eat a dick, see if I care!" "If you want to marry her, you gotta get my permission first!" "Wait, what?" ~~~~~~...
2.2K 112 29
There was a certain allure to her, even before you knew her you could feel it pulling you towards her. Everyone in the village knew her, being in her...
33.6K 1.2K 58
❝Klaus Mikaelson was the monster one would tell their children, he's the villain in everyone's stories, but for me he was the prince who saved me fro...
646 0 26
Inspired by @fandoms_forever32 Hope Mikaelson first born, Niklaus's special daughter, and then there is her twin brother, Luke Mikaelson. He is a lot...