The Salvatore Witch...

By ThoseSalvatoreChicks

Megan Annabelle Salvatore is the half sister of the oh so much hated Damon and Stefan. She's a bit of a wild... More

The Salvatore Witch...
damons_girl21 Part
Part 3
Damn now i need a new phone
What did he just say?
PARTAY!
Let The Partay Begin
NUGGETS!
Because I have Jeremy.
why do I feel the need to yell?
Yeah, I'm glad you came.
Hide 'nd go seek :0 :)
I need you to be in my mansion.
Megan in a pink dress?? Ha, good luck with that.
WHAT! I can't be grounded!
Megan, she's mine.
Pancakes!!
I twisted it until I heard the 'crack.'
and bricks came tumbiling down
Give her your blood.
The Rock Door
Just to rule the world.
Im the impatient child? Yeah right.
Now I get it.
The Emotionless Witch.
Would she save you?
This stuff never happens.
The not so Evil (yet) Evil clone.
She's gonna kill us all.
YOU RUINED MY DRESS YOU BITCH!
Personal time... yeah.
A/N:
We all love Matt.
vhkvjysfajhbx
What does the fox say? MEOW BIATCHES!!
Hey guys
Tut Tut Megan should learn to listen...
Damon's 165th birthday i mean 25th
You make me happy.
You will pay for that Sister or half Sister-whatever.
Damon -.-
Power drain
Authors Note!
Update

Trouble in Paradise?

378 12 4
By ThoseSalvatoreChicks

*Caroline*

So Megan was off on some death mission, Macenna was nowhere to be seen, Jeremy was hanging out with Matt, Elena was with Bonnie doing god knows what, Klaus was off doing Klaus-like things, probably killing someone, Elijah was reading some strange book in Latin and didn’t want to be disturbed.

And there was no way in hell I wanted to talk to Aphrodite or Aquarelle.

I walked through the back door into Megan’s house, yes Megan had a house in Mystic Falls, god knows why she lived in the boarding house.

I kicked aside a pink pair of boots and walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge door I sighed; why isn't there any blood in here?

I walked out to my car and drove all the way over to the boarding house, I could hear Damon and Macenna moaning?

Yes Mac and Meg’s voices sound different, to me anyway, Megan’s voice is strong and powerful and sarcastic without even trying, and Macenna, well Macenna’s voice is just pathetic in comparison, it's weak and low and sometimes even scared.

Now trust me, I didn't have anything personal with Mac, but I see beyond her little mask. She really wants to be like Megan and I don't know why I don't like that- I mean, even though Megan's bitchy, she has her moments and she's the coolest evil master mind, everyone will want to be like her- any who, I still don't know why I don't like Mac imitating her.

Everyone's figured Matt has a little crush on Megan, but sadly he had to settle for Mac.

What? I love gossip, I half grinned and finally pushed the big old doors to the boarding house and practically stumbling back.

“What the fuck!” I yelled, stopping to shield my eyes.

*Megan*

“Ugh,” I whined, “You couldn’t have just let us get five metres further?”

“No,” Aztec said crushing my windpipe, “Then you would have tasted a slight victory, and we don’t want that do we?”

“Fmbuhk oof!” I tried to squeeze out without too much pain where was Macenna when you needed her?

“Boys,” a sharp voice commanded throughout the room, Aria, of course it was Aria, who else could have stopped these two baboons from doing whatever ridiculous shit they were about to do? I mean other than myself and... whoever that other witch was.

“Yes Aria? Aztec challenged.

“Leave now,” she commanded.

“No, we have a right to witness this,” he growled, but the dumbass didn’t realize that he had shifted his weight off my throat.

Tenerequestoprigioniero, fino aun istante!” I screamed at full force, as if that was going to make the pitiful drop of magic they left me with stronger.

I swear I saw Aztec wince as he pushed his pinky finger to one side and again to the other, I had frozen it for an instant, not sure whether that was a bad or a good thing...

Aztec’s eyes flashed red for an instant before he kicked me in the ribs, “Pathetic,” he growled, "That's the best you could come up with?"

"No baby," I purred, "The best is yet to come."

“Well well, what do we have here?” Some stupid smart ass scoffed walking in to the room.

“Oh piss off Gabriel, go play with your dead bodies,” I huffed.

“Now now, what happened to my oh so powerful High Priestess?” he chuckled, in that dead dun dun dun sort of way, “Of course, I could just kill you and end your suffering, but why not torture you for a bit?” he laughed, this time full of malice and hatred, “Il dolore e la sofferenza portare la morte a tuo succhiare drenare il sangue della vita!” he called.

I began coughing, my vision was blurring, I felt weak.

I snapped, I AM NOT WEAK!

“I evocare gli spiriti del vecchio mi aiutano con questa lotta mi dia la forza per vendicare!” I called quietly, not trying to be discrete or anything, i just couldn't call any louder.

I could feel the power of many allies flooding through out my veins, and then I collapsed into Klaus’s arms, again.

“Need any help?” a horrible voice called, any other day I would have been pissed off to hear but today I was thankful, I knew my mother wouldn't kill me today, not when someone else was trying to kill me first any way.

“Back off Gabriel!” Aphrodite laughed jumping in front of me.

“Nice to see you too little sister, tell me where have you put the broken pieces of your halo?” he laughed throwing a freezing spell at her.

I gritted my teeth, I hated Aphrodite, but only I was aloud to do that.

I let out an ear piercing scream and threw my arms around Gabriel’s neck while Klaus and Mother took out Aztec and Victor.

Aquarelle tossed me her athame after stabbing another one of the guards, I plunged the dagger into Gabriel’s chest and watched as his body disappeared into ash.

I got up and walked around Aria who was frozen in place staring at the sight before her.

“Hand them over,” I growled.

“Hand what over?” she asked.

“Quit playing dumb, bitch,” I seethed, “I want my powers back.”

“We didn't take them,” she whispered, almost scared.

“What?” I growled, “How come I cant use them?”

“You can use them, but you need to unlock them, I wouldn't let the council take out our best hope at ending the war between Vampires and Witches, they just blocked them.”

“So you're on my side?”

“I'm on no ones side Megan, you must understand that, war is coming, you are our only hope,” she said, her voice and her physical body fading away.

I frowned, thinking what she was talking about. “Lets get out of here,” I growled.

“Not so fast Megan,” Aztec growled, “You may have Aria convinced, but we aren't letting you go so easily.”

“Is that so?” A powerful voice radiated through out the room, I would know that voice anywhere, Veronikah, “As I remind you a challenge for the head witch’s position on the council ends with death, are you ready to do that?”

“If it means killing her,” he spat.

Veronikah, Rebekah and Bonnie walked up beside me, Bonnie to my left, Veronikah to my right, Rebekah in front with Klaus.

Wait, why's Bonnie here? Anyway, play epic scene.

I was sick of being protected though.

“Enough,” I screamed, “I’ll kill you myself, no one challenges me and gets away with it!”

*Caroline*

“Macenna Damon, what the hell are you doing!” I yelled

“What does it look like Caroline? I'm having a bit of fun,” Damon purred, clearly drunk.

“Your girlfriend is probably off somewhere dying and your here sleeping with her clone! You're pathetic Damon!”

He just stared at me, emotionless. And in the mean time Mac stood up, thankfully not being fully naked- that would've been awkward. "Caroline," she started, I could tell a million thoughts rushed through her mind which she immediately ignored, "Please just forget this."

I raised an eyebrow, "Why?"

"Damon was drunk and it was a moment of weakness."

"Macenna," I started, but she was already pulling down her tank top and rushing to the door.

"Well," Damon muttered, probably having some sense hit him, "Isn't this awkward?"

"Megan won't be happy."

"I know," he sighed, "And I'm used to this stuff. I mean, I'm a great kisser. Why did Mac run away?"

"Wait!" I cried, "YOU WANTED MORE?"

He shrugged, "Megan practically ran from me."

"Damn you Damon!" I yelled turning around to get away from him. At least Mac was sensible enough to go away when she realized she was wrong.

But Damon!

*Macenna*

My insides were boiling with fury. I don't know why.

Maybe because Damon and I were interrupted. But no... that's not it... because I was running out of time. It hit me the moment Caroline came in.

Where is Stefan!

I entered the Gilbert house and noticed Jeremy playing some video game half on the floor, half on the couch. "Hey where's Stefan?"

"Upstairs with Elena I guess. Why?"

Without answering, I rushed up and kicked the door to Elena's room open.

Wait, I kicked? I'm becoming more like Megan then.

Stefan lay on ELena's bed, reading a book while Elena frantically threw everything out of her wardrobe, probably looking for something.

Stefan looked up from his book and smiled, "Hey Megan. What's up?"

Wait, he thought I was Megan? Might have something to do with the cheetah printed converse I stole from her. They were some cool shit.

"Stefan, I need to talk," then I looked at Elena, "You mind?"

"Uh no... be quick Stefan," she muttered without looking up.

-

I managed to take Stefan to an empty parking lot.

"What's really wrong Megan?" he murmured.

I knew I couldn't do this. He was an experienced vampire and I was a witch who could barely manage some parlour tricks.

But I have to do it, a voice inside me urged.

With one flip of fingers, I summoned air and pushed Stefan against the wall before running to him with a knife in my hand, aiming for his heart.

He managed to move away but I hit his shoulder, "Macenna!" He cried.

"Oh so, you got the difference," I muttered.

"I already knew you were Macenna. I just understood there was something wrong when you didn't correct me. Why are you doing this?"

"I'm Megan's evil clone, remember? I'm doing evil stuff."

"You know that's too dangerous. You wouldn't. Why are you really doing this?"

"I can't tell you."

In a blink he was in front of me, with his wrist against my mouth. It took me a while to realize he was feeding me vampire blood and when I did realize, I pushed him off. He smirked, and then everything went black.

I woke up, feeling hot and sweaty. I looked around and realized it's the torture room/basement of the Salvatore house. The little grilled window on the top had some light pouring in and I don't know why I hated it.

Also I was tied to a chair- cliche, I know. My hair stuck to my sweaty face, irritating the hell out of me.

Oh and, I was STARVING. Great.

"Ah she wakes up," I heard Stefan. I couldn't turn around completely, but I figured he was right next to the heavy metal door.

"Something's wrong," I whispered.

"You're hungry?"

"Yeah," my throat felt so dry, every word I said felt like a scratch to my throat. "How long have I been out? A month? A decade? Matt's married?"

Stefan chuckled, "You're more like Megan than everyone gives you credit for."

Something snapped, "I'm not like her."

"Really now?" I just knew he raised a brow.

Suddenly I felt sickeningly strong, "What's happening to me?"

"You're a vampire."

The surprise and anger I felt at that moment was so strong. I broke free and charged at Stefan who was ready for me. He tackled me down and pinned me to the ground.

"Fighting isn't gonna help you get through."

"How?" I demanded.

"You were trying to kill me. Wanna explain that?"

And then I told him about the kidnapping and the compulsion.

"Was making me a vampire necessary?"

"Seemed like the only way," he muttered, sounding distant, "Another problem in our hands."

-

*Megan*

We all escaped easily.

Mainly because Aria refused to fight us and the other witches knew if I somehow understood how I could unlock my power, they'd be dead.

This was fun, I grinned.

Nik and I were heading home, the others vanished when we got out. I was really excited to see Damon.

And a war, eh? This is getting interesting.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6.8K 49
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
253K 6.7K 25
γ€Œπ—₯𝗨𝗠𝗒𝗨π—₯𝗦 」 ❛in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...
445K 9.3K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
949K 50.9K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...