The Rock Door

~~~*~~~Damon Salvatore~~~*~~~

I woke up with a huge thudding headache, it hurt to open my eyes it was that bad and every breath I took I winced in pain it was so loud.

"Morning sleepy head" Veronikah said to me

"Go away Veronikah, not in the mood" I grumbled

She laughed "You think I'm my twin? Oh that's precious"

I turned over and studied her better no coloured hair = Rebekah "Where's Veronikah?" I questioned sobering up each moment

She chuckled. "Why do you think that the little firecracker is here anyway?"

I rolled my eyes. "Do you see Megan here?" She shook her head. "Well, then either she's actually just enjoying life, or something has happened. I think its the second one."

I raised an eyebrow and she nodded. "Yeah. And we both know when Megan gets into trouble, Veronikah just manages to show up. Now, where is she?"

She shrugged "I wish I could tell you but it seems she's disappeared along with Megan"

I internally cussed a few times before standing up a little wobbly "well thanks for the hospitality but I really must be leaving" I said taking a few steps towards the door where she was standing.

"Not so fast, we need you to stay here" she said sternly.

I caught a glimpse of baby blue hair in the background behind her Veronikah held one finger up to her lips for the international 'Shh' sign.

She walked up behind her twin and snapped her neck "C'mon lets go" she mumbled grabbing me and pulling me out the door down three flights of stairs and out to her car.

Bit*h, I thought to myself. Veronikah was every mean word I could think of. But then again, she was Megan's best friend. Of course she was a bit*h. I was surprised Megan and her got along so well, Veronikah was an original after all, and its difficult to even know one, let alone be best friends.

I peeked at her and all I saw was blue hair. She looked pretty much like her not-so-lovely twin, Rebekah, just the hair were different. If you'd talk to her without knowing she's an original, you'd think she was a harmless fly. But unfortunately I didn't meet her in such circumstances, and she threatened to make me clean her mansion with a tiny piece of thread, for the next two centuries, if I didn't apologise to Megan. Sweet memories.

Finally, I dared to look at the angelic demon sitting next to me. "What the hell was that?" I yelled once we were moving towards Mystic Falls.

She turned to face me. She looked mad at first but then she muttered something to herself and looked back at me. "Shut up Damon, I'll explain later right now I need to collect a few things for Megan" she mumbled the last part to her self

We pulled up to the boarding house; she closed her eyes for a moment "Stefan's not here good" she mumbled "Right you need to get everything that you think you'll need for a month away"

She hopped out of the car and walked inside and ran straight up to Megan's room.

I was confused, but then if I asked too many questions id end up with my neck being snapped too so I did as she told me and packed up all of my clothes and a casket of whiskey and scotch.

She walked into my room with a few bags full of clothes for Megan and her mother's magic box in her arms, she nodded at me and walked down stairs, I followed her.