damons_girl21 Part

*Megan Annabelle Salvatore*

So, I could make a clone and trouble Damon... after all, he did try to kill me. And i will take revenge sooner or later. I'm evil after all.

Just when I was about to start, I hear the one song that suits me the most.

Everybody stops and they staring at me,

I got passion in my pants and ain't afraid to show it,

I'm sexy and I know it!

I was now singing it and dancing on my bed and suddenly I hear the door open, not slowly, but hard enough to break the poor wooden material. I see Damon enter and then stare at me like I was mental, um... that I was, but whatever, it still offends me that someone else thinks so.

Damon now shakes his head and says, "Meg, pick up the phone, will you?" And with that he turns to leave, but not before he says, "And don't dance, you're an awful dancer."

My eyes widen in astonishment. Dramatically, I place my hands on my cheeks and look up at the ceiling, "What?! Don't you ever say that! I'm the best dancer you'll ever meet." I yelled, and then added, "Besides, Michael Jackson thought so too!"

Now this caught his attention, "Michael Jackson? What did he say? And when did he even meet you?"

I grinned, "Oh, he was my best friend, no more questions now dear brother. I must answer the phone now."

And with that, I summoned air and then with one click of fingers, I kicked Damon out of the room and banged the door shut on his face. The phone had now stopped ringing. I checked who called and when I realized who it was, my smile reached my ears, my immortal heart beat so fast that I was afraid something would happen to me.

It was 'Tyler Dumb Ass Lockwood!'

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!" I screamed making my door burst open so hard that the wood could have been damaged for the second time of the day.

This time it was both Damon and Stefan. Stefan was the first to speak, "Megan, what happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

I looked up at him and then nodded, "Does almost having a heart attack count?"

Stefan opened his mouth to speak, but Damon sighed audibly, "Who called Meg?"

I smiled ear to ear again, "My soon to be boyfriend."

"Jeremy?" Stefan whispered.

"What! Megan, you're not going out with that guy, not even talking. Get it? That guy was a drug dealer and I don't want you involved in all that shit."

Stefan got a little angry at this, "Damon, she's grown up now! Se can make her own decisions! You don't get to decide for her. And besides, Elena is trying to get Jeremy to stop all that and I think she's doing a good job at that Damon."

Damon smirked, "Stefan, Stefan, Stefan... always siding with pretty little Elena. Don't tell me that you've fallen for yet another doppelganger."

Stefan didn't say anything at that, instead he looked at me and whispered, "Don't listen to what Damon says, do what you like. Okay?"

She stared at them both for a few seconds- both looking serious, but I knew that secretly they wanted her to listen to them- before I burst out laughing. After a good five minutes of laughing, I sighed, "What are you guys talking about?"

Stefan didn't say anything for a while until he whispered, "You can date Jeremy if you want to, its not a problem. Don't listen to Damon."

I laughed again, "Its not Jeremy! Jeez, he doesn't even smell nice!"