why do I feel the need to yell?

As soon as she was in my room, she was gone, out the window in a blur.

I yelled the first thing that came to mind out “FUCKING VAMPIRES!” and kicked the door with the toe of the metallic silver boots I was wearing.

I suppose you could say I lost my cool... Damon would say I never had a cool to begin with, but that's just Damon for y’all, he just loves to ruin my fun.

I stormed down stairs, my previously happy mood broken by what was once my best friend.

“Damon, we have a problem” I stated when I walked into the parlour where Damon was sat- with what must have been his thirtyth scotch today.

“Yes, and her name is Megan Annabelle Salvatore” he said turning back to his book.

I rolled my eyes- I know I should have had an argument for that, but who am I to say that I'm not a problem? I know I am, and I'm not a liar so I won’t say I'm not a problem “Not me this time, Miss I'm so perfect is back and she wants something”

He raised his face and lifted his eye brows “How is she back? More to the point what the hell does she want?”

I sighed and sat down on the seat next to him and propped my feet up on his lap “What's a moon stone?”

He shrugged “you’re the witch, not me”

I nodded in agreement, looking over at the door, I could faintly hear voices outside, yes I know I'm not a vampire, but witches have good senses too, just not nearly as good as vampires, I looked over at damon- who happened be looking at the door amused, I raised my eyebrow

“They’re having an argument”

I didn’t need to ask to know who it was arguing, Saint Stefan and little Miss perfect’s doppelganger.

It seemed like the Salvatore brothers had a habit of falling for Katherine, or in this case descendants of, I liked Elena enough, but she reminded me of the devil that broke my brothers hearts, so it was a hundred years ago, I could tell that damon hadn’t forgotten.

He claimed he flipped the switch a long time ago, he may have but there are always things that you never lose feeling for.

And unfortunately Katherine Peirce was one of those things.

For my brothers anyway.

I sighed and curled up into Damon’s side thinking about my own boy troubles.

First there was Tyler, beautiful Tyler.

Then there was the man that I loved most of my life, heck I never stopped loving him, when I got my memories back I remembered why I felt empty for so long. My Klaus.

Then Jeremy- OK technically he doesn’t fit into this category but there was something about him that was different to all the boys I've ever met, he understood me, like he’d been all the places id been, he wasn’t exactly boyfriend material, but friend material. Maybe best friend material.

And that got me thinking about my best girl friend.

The lovely Caroline Forbes who was upstairs sleeping, since she was still turning around her clocks.

Why do I have such messed up luck?

The door opened and Stefan walked in looking a little sad.

Now that pissed me off.

I leapt to my feet and walked over to the more normal Salvatore and hugged him, he looked like he was about to cry, which in all these years since he was turned I've never seen once.