Friends with Benefits

Autorstwa fahvy_xx

Read at your own risk. ____I was a little bit young when I started this book,so the beginning chapters are a... Więcej

chapter 1-hayley.
chapter 2-just friends
chapter 3-club joker
chapter 4-history class.
chapter 5-jake
chapter 6-Deal Check
chapter 7-friends with her
chapter 8-Camping Trip
chapter 10-good morning to me
chapter 11-finding ourselves.
chapter 12-back home
chapter 13-Truth or Dare 1
chapter 14-Truth or Dare 2
chapter 15-Desmond
chapter 16-Fuck you,I really don't care
chapter 17-The confession
chapter 18-dating officially
chapter 19-am sorry it didn't work out
chapter 20-He's my boyfriend and not yours
chapter 21-Explanations Explanations
chapter 23-such a Gentleman
chapter 24-hickey
chapter 25- exams are over
chapter 26-Clinton's party
chapter 27-justin
chapter 28-Lust
chapter 29- cleared
chapter 30-period
chapter 31-you have nothing to worry about
chapter 32-time apart
chapter 33-it sucks being away from him
chapter 34-what could possibly go wrong
chapter 35- prep
chapter 36-Naked
chapter 37-Today
chapter 38-Am yours,only yours,no one else
chapter 39-back to reality
chapter 40-i do like him
chapter 41-unbearable
chapter 42-snapped.
chapter 43-yeah,am Hayley.
chapter 44-Am pregnant
chapter 45- i dont like you hayley,am in love with you.
chapter 46-vacation
chapter 47-las vegas baby!
chapter 48-Tease
chapter 49-I love you
chapter 50-make a wish
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE 2
Authors Note

chapter 22-heartbreak /painful rerun

12 0 0
Autorstwa fahvy_xx

(Jake's p.o.v)

*So getting to school,I met Gracie just by my locker,I don't like this,I smell trouble,what was she doing here??...its the week before our exams, ugggghhhh,what did she want here now I asked myself as I moved towards where she was..she spotted me and smiled her usual bright smile that I use to like but not anymore,I was with Hayley now and am very happy.*

"Hey,she chirped up."

"What are you doing here?"

"Well I just thought I'd transfer to western high college to start over."

"It's the last week Before exam Gracie..what exactly are you here for??."

Feisty much??,well I came to start school here and thought we could you know,see again and maybe rekindle our love ,she said smiling."

"We???,there's no we,I Have a girlfriend now I spat out."

"Who??,the little girl you intend to use and dump,come on Jake,you Ought to know you ain't capable of love,maybe she hasn't had sex with you yet that why you're still hanging around ...or as she??"

"I was silent.

"Well,you see,am here now,and we could make out anytime you want am all yours."

"She pushed me towards the locker and practically jammed her lips with mine, a lot of things was going on in my head that moment,what if Hayley saw us??,what's going to happen??, why am I not pulling away??,I was inlove with Hayley now I shouldn't be doing this to her.
Just as I was having an attack with my thoughts, the worst happened..Hayley showed up.

"Jake she says,tearing streaming down her eyes."

I could not bring my self to look at her knowing what I had just done,I had cheated on her berely two days into the relationship...what am I going to do now...just what.

Before I knew what was happening,Hayley slapped Gracie,she was really mad now ,frankly I would be too if I was in same situation,even worse.

She asked me if what Gracie said was true,I didn't hear what Gracie said,she shouted.

"Jake!!!...did you just want to use and dump me??."

I knew that Gracie had told her about what I said months ago before now...Shit shit shit shit shit..

I I stuttered not finding the right words.
You what Jake?

It was pointless lying now,with sighing I said yes,is true,but that was before I asked you out Hayley. Believe me,I wouldn't do amything to hurt you,I love you,I really do...I was babbling now when she held her hands in the air .

"Enough, am done."

And with that she ran away from me and Gracie.. What am I going to do now?,I ran my fingers time and time again inside my hair
Trying to run after her,when Gracie held me back..

"No,you won't do that Jake,let her be ,atleast when she's calm,she said rolling he eyes."

*I really don't know anything about girls or how they work so I just nodded and left straight to my dorm.*

"That night,I couldn't sleep,I was tossing and turning around,I looked at the time it was 3 in the morning,I thought of how i first met hayley,how I thought she was a geek and would never fall for her,but now I had and hard this time,I couldn't leave without her...I had to let her know the truth from the Beginning, I had to tell her ...I slept off wondering how that would go."

I woke up the next morning,feeling drained,i had heavy bags under my eyes,I didn't care about how I looked I needed to see her,to explain,I need it to be OK between us because I didn't know what I'd do if she didn't forgive me..
I took my bath,and hurried over to her dorm..

As I was about to knock she opened the door,she was wearing a big hoodie and a white short,her hair was in a messy bun,her eyes was puffy like who had been crying,and there I knew I had hurt her a lot,the only girl i really and truly love,her nose was pink and yet she looked absolutely beautiful..
She let me in just to explain

After telling her the whole truth,she just sat there on the floor,hugged her knees looking so fragile as tears stream down her face...

She told me how she wasn't sure she loved me anymore,after shouting and saying a lot I knew I deserved.

I asked her if she still love me

"Am Not sure I do."

Just like that my whole mind and thought was running wild,I felt pain in my heart just hearing her say that.

I was now shouting at her, I should be telling her how sorry I was but I was too hurt to say that,I told her I didn't love her and I just wanted to get into her pants and would never fall for someone like her but that was a lie,im inlove with hayley but she ended it and i just had to cover my self with my walls again and I asked her if this is how it ends,she shouted back and said yes along with other things I didn't hear as my hearings was failing me.."

She's ended this after two day,Gracie what have you done,Jake what have you done I battled with my thoughts..

Fine I said and walked out,I hated the way this turned out,I hated that I didn't pull away from that stupid kiss,I hated that I made her cry,I hated that she ended things with us,I hated myself ,I truly was a monster like she said I was...

I got back home and suddenly felt empty,how am I going to live now,I had to keep my walls up and move on I said as I wiped a tear from my eyes...
What??,I Jake lakewall cry for a girl,it couldn't be,what has she done to me,what was wrong with me,need i say heartbroken??.

_______________________________
I went to school the next day,went for several classes normally,I hadn't seen Hayley today,why was I even bithered,i didn't care,Jake you don't care I tried to encourage myself with that..

After chemistry was over ,Gracie rushed to me hugging me,and then my eyes looked up and saw Hayley looking right at me,shit!
She wanted to say something from afar when Desmond came in , hugged and raised her up spining her around in midair and whispered something into her ears,she laughed,and said Des you can put me down now still laughing ,he did and kissed her cheek dismissing out while telling her something in her ear she just nodded too.

Anger was what i felt at that momet,I didn't think I just did what I thought was going to make her jealous,I wanted to make her feel pain,its childish but still..

I looked at Gracie and kissed her while looking at Hayley, she just stood there,her mouth slightly parted,I couldn't even close my eyes for the kiss,I really didn't  feel anything for Gracie anymore.

hayley left running and just like that she was gone.
I had made her cry again but I didn't care...did I?...damn right I did but I keep making her cry,way to go Jake.

Gracie looked up and asked  smirking
What was that for?..

Nothing I sad  as I stormed out leaving her standing there.
_______________________________
Hayley's p.o.v)

*I got to school,managed to escape Jake for several classes until I came out of biology which was opposition chemistry,there I saw him,looking helplessly handsome,I wanted to go and meet him and tell him I still love him and tell him I was willing to forgive,and tell him we should put this behind us and make it work because I was shit without him now, just as I was about to call him from where am standing,Gracie rushed in,hugging him,he looked down at her,and when he looked back up,he met my eyes,I froze unable to move or peel my eyes away from him.
I hated Gracie,I never hated anyone but I hated her,she came and ruined everything,I didn't want to find out what Jake did before we fell for each other,you might say that am being stupid but love is stupid right?.

I was about to scramble away when I felt hands hugging me and lifting me up,uh,sometimes having a small frame is a curse I tell you,it was desmond,he told me that he had got a job and that we are going to celebrate,just the two of us tonight at his apartment,he has always wanted a job, not to support himself,no,he's parents were famous photographers,he was filthy rich,but he had always wanted to achieve his money by himself.

I laughed,Des you can put me down now I said on mid air.
He dropped me down then planted a kiss to my cheek,he was really happy about his new job, he came to my ears again and asked if I'll come, I nodded and he left,I was about to go to my history class when I remembered the situation in front of me,jake was staring at me with an unreadable expression,shit,it not what it looks like,I try to tell him through my mind,like what the fuck Hayley,how would he get it and then as I was giving my self a quick pep talk ,he kissed gracie,like he kissed her,while looking at me..

He was looking at you and he kissed her Hayley,get over it,as you can see player boy is way over you..
Tears had began to roll down my eyes and I ran.

You're full of shit Hayley, why would you cry,he goes around playing people heart, he breaks them and adds them to his collections, he had broken yours and still you just had to cry in front of him letting him know you still love him...well open your eyes Hayley,he dosent,he never will,he made that clear.

I won't cry for him anymore,I was making promises to myself,I won't let him hurt me with his actions anymore.
Fine I still love him, that much was clear but I won't show it.
I had to be okay for me,exams are just knocking harder on the door ,the last thing i need is to fall off the cliff because of a guy,because of Jake who I am in love with.

I wanted to get my food and just read in the library before returning back to classes,I wasn't going to go home today,have skipped So many classes it was becoming too regular.
Just as I finished getting lunch,I was about to go out of the cafeteria when a hand held me with a strong grip ,I turned around and saw sam.shit.
What am I going to do?,should i make a run for it??,I contemplated my options not knowing I was already being dragged to the squads table.

"Hey Hayley,where have you been, haven't seen you since Justin said."

I looked at my friends whose eyes were watching me intensely waiting for me to speak.

"Have been busy. I lied,am such a bad liar,Justin can read me like an opened book,frankly they all can, sometimes I wish i didn't have to be so transparent,I don't know how they do it honestly.

"Yeah right Temi said you're lying..sit and talk to us."

I took a sit next to justin sighing ,i knew that I couldn't keep it from them,I would have to tell them soon.

Everyone was digging into food,throwing a few question here and there,I answered quickly way to quickly .

They all finished their food and I realised I had not touched mine,not even my favourite fruit.

"OK what's up? Ashley said,you obviously have something in your mind,spit it or I'll find out either way."

"Yeah susy said,you've been out for the most of lunch...

Can't the bells ring and save me,hell no,it can't, ugh,I knew I had to tell them..and it was now.

"Uh,okay I looked down. Just don't say anything till I finish talking please..they all agreed."

I gave them the painful rerun of how it all happened,from Gracie,to the kiss,to my house,to me wanting to go out but he came,to his explanations,our yelling at each other to how we ended it with fine,to today to lunch to now.
And then I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding."

Everyone was quiet ...way to quiet.

"You can speak now I said my voice berely audible."

Justin was the first one to speak.

"Judging from all you've said..He loves you."

I looked at my best friend like he had grown two heads..No he doesn't, he loves himself, didn't you hear the whole story??.

"I did and that's why I said he loves you,I mean its obvious from everything you have said,from him kissing another girl to spite you,he told you he doesn't love you all of a sudden when you said you don't know if you do, he just put up walls so he won't get hurt,he's in love with you sisi."

"Well I refuse to believe that,that's a fucked up way of showing love to someone,and I just want to forget the whole thing okay."

"I feel bad Temi blurted out,I mean it was our setting up that got you here."

"I smiled weakly at her,its okay Temi,It wasn't your fault,you were only trying to help.I should have known he would never go for a geek like me."

"Your amazing Hayley,don't ever forget that,if he's being a douche bag,its a boy bye..He doesn't deserve you."

"Thanks guys really ,I feel light now,am grateful for friends like you all."

Anytime susu says,she hasn't spoken much since the entire summary..They all stood up pulled me into a hug,it was really comforting,it was times like this I was glad we are all friends.

WOW 2490 WORDS FOR THIS CHAPTER...HOW WAS IT...FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT..I THINK YOU WOULD WANT TO STICK AROUND FOR MORE.PLEASE DO.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

8.9K 465 53
Don't take it personal this my first book on here.
1.1K 45 26
When Christian's family moves to a new town Christian is not happy. He misses his old school in the big city with all of his friends and family. Then...
25.8K 998 21
Fast paced book. WARNING: contains abuse, self harm, cursing, etc. Also contains a lot of happy, funny, friendship moments. It's worth the read :)
5.9K 271 38
There were friends and there were enemies. There was sickness. There was death. There were feelings that I had never felt before. Love was the last t...