Argyl

By 32Quincey

*Completed* "No smart move.. I suppose I can trust you on this.." He said in his deep voice leaving my hand.H... More

Cast
Prologue
Storm
Rey
Fight For Me
Damion Decides What Happens Here
I Am Ready For This Game
The Dark Wing
The Demon
Let's See What You Have Got.
That Girl Can't Live Without Violence
Broken Pieces
For Him.
You Better Have Not Done This
It Is All Worth It
He Was Worth Killing For
If Only I Could.
The Cruel
Erik Santos
To Hell With Everything.
I Wanted To Fight For You
May Be Something More
You Never Get To Mess With What's Mine
The Confession
No Matter What
She Is Perfect.
You Can Still Think
He Is Always Right
I Am Safe With You
Yet So Similar.
Something's Wrong
Our Destruction
Double Fight
Rules
Stay?
Back To Work
Today, I Am All Yours
It Just happened.
Home
It Was The Time
Oh Yes I Can.
I Would Have Preferred His.
The Hell They Will Pay
I Am Scared
I Am Sure It Won't
Whatever You Might Think
Only If He Knew
More Than Just Bringing Me Down
I Hate You For Being Stubborn.
Author's Note.
We Aren't Done Yet.
Of Course You Don't Care.
What Does He Plan?
Anger.
You Let Him In.
I Hate Him
I Am Selfish, Argyl.
Don't You, Santos?
Kill
This Was Not Good.
This Was A War.
Our War
My Home.
Southern Wing.
This Was The Last Straw.
You Know Nothing, Love.
I Am Here To Give You One.
You Can Never Be Him.
Stay? Please?
Reina.
New Story Alert!

You Are The Star In My Dark Sky

5.8K 278 82
By 32Quincey

I fell on the ground with a loud thud, pain shooting through my body again.

Ken quickly knelt down helping me to get up on my feet again.

"Are you okay?" He asked worry lacing his voice.

I managed to nod.

"I thought you would easily avoid the kick." He said looking at me to confirm I wasn't hurt much.

"My mind was somewhere else." I said shaking my head.

"Focus Ara. Focus." He said holding my shoulders.

"Let's try again eh?" He asked and I nodded getting back on my stance.

I nodded. He threw a punch in my direction and I dodged it and in a moment another punch came in my direction and I leaned sideways avoiding it and smacked a punch on his face.

He swore loudly looking at me.

"Good." He said as he again gained his balance.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. Let's start with knives."

I nodded as he took out the knives.

Our practice continued for the whole day. This was the schedule since past few days. It was tiring. We didn't attack each other with knife purposely but we both had few cuts on our hands and I had one at the base of my neck.

The pain in my body was taking over all my senses and it made me feel alive.

I enjoyed these all practices more than anything. Ken was really good at fighting and it was really fun to practice with him.

For some time, the guards came circling us watching our practices cheering loud for both of us and that made me feel like I was in the ring.

Douglas came down asking them to get back to the work, "Damion's orders." He said.

We were sitting down on the ground breathing hard at the end of the day.

He offered me water and I quickly drank it quickly.

"Tired?" He asked.

I nodded.

"But I enjoy this." I said.

He smiled.

"Of course you do."

"Ken?" I said.

He looked towards me sideways.

"You used to fight right?" I asked.

His face turned passive as he nodded.

"I used to fight at the Cruel."

"Then?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"I stopped under certain circumstances." He said.

I didn't push him further. He didn't want to talk about it and I wasn't anyone to force him to speak up.

I dropped the topic.

"Why did you agreed to fight this?" I asked.

"I can do anything for Damion. He needed me and I will fight for my Rey." He replied his eyes showing total devotion.

Damion had this effect on everyone.

Anyone would agree to do any damn thing on his single word.

It was nice to see this kind of faith on him, his men had. They would jump off the cliff at his command happily. They would do anything he has ordered.

I smiled.

"And you?" He asked.

"I love fighting. How could I let go of this opportunity?" I asked.

He chuckled.

"Since when are you fighting?" He asked.

"I was thirteen when I went to the club for the first time." I said, "Then training and I guess at fourteen I fought my first fight." I said.

"Wow." He said, "How did you developed this weird interest?" He asked.

I shook my head not saying a word as memories flashed in front of me that I didn't want to remember. Tears prickled my eyes.

He noticed my discomfort quickly covering up.

"I am sorry. It's okay. I shouldn't have asked." He said rubbing my back.

I shook my head.

"It's fine." I said getting over my emotions. My anger becoming alive. My nerves wanted to release it.

The memories set me into rage and I wanted to forget them.

I stood up.

"One fight Ken?" I asked.

He looked at me before saying anything. He opened his mouth but he could say anything I heard a voice from behind me.

"No."

I turned around to see Damion standing there leaning against the door frame. Wearing his usual dress shirt and suit jacket with dark pants. The few upper buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned. His blue eyes fixed on me.

"One fight?" I asked.

His eyes raked from my head to my toes taking in all my bruises.

"Just one Damion? I need this." I said desperately. I needed to fight. My anger was seeking it's way out.

My nerves were becoming alive wanting to hear screams and winces.

"Just one." He said pointing his index finger at me.

I nodded looking at him.

Ken quickly got up and we walked to the ring. We took our positions with the knife in our hands and we stared fighting.

Our moves fast trying to trick one another. Our knife going from very close distance from each others bodies but not purposely cutting them.

My nerves went wild as we fought. I let them completely loose pouring all my strength in the fight.

Every punch and every kick was satisfying. Whether it was hit by him or me. The pain was surfacing and I was enjoying it. Redirecting my anger was the only thing I could do to keep myself calm.

We both stopped asKen's knife cut me on my hand, breathing fast.

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"You are getting better." He said, "You should let yourself loose often." He remarked.

I chuckled looking at the cut on my hand. It was burning but I was enjoying the pain.

Damion stepped forward taking the knife from my hand.

He glanced at the cut and his eyes showed concern.

"You okay?" He asked looking at me.

I nodded smiling at him.

"Someone should ask me as well." Ken snapped from behind.

"You can die for all I care." Damion snapped back and Ken laughed.

"You do care Rey." He said smirking, the word Rey leaving his mouth with sarcasm..

Damion shot him a sharp glare.

"You are lucky Ken I am not dragging you to the Dark Wing." Damion said.

Ken laughed again.

"Of course. Of course." He said sarcastically, "See you tomorrow." He said looking my way and I nodded.

Damion gripped my hand and pulled me out with him.

He stayed silent as he pulled me out of the wing and walked to the garden. He pulled me on a lonely bench in a corner. We sat there. I didn't know benches existed in the garden. I looked around and I realised it was the only bench there.

He sat there silently looking at the sky. He didn't say anything so did not I.

I was tired. Very tired. I wanted to go and sleep in his arms like every night. But we just sat there.

"I hate to do this." He said out of no where.

I looked at him trying to read what he was trying to say.

"I shouldn't have promised you." He said.

Oh.. He was talking about me fighting.

I scooted closer to him resting my head on his shoulder. His hand instinctively made it's way around my waist holding me a possessive grip.

I loved how protective he was over me. I love how his hand wrapped themselves around me and how he always held me while I fall asleep after a tiring day of practices.

"Damion. I like to fight." I said.

"I don't like that you hurt yourself." He said looking down at me.

"I am fine."

He eyes promptly looked at the cut I had on my hand and they again looked into mine.

I smiled palely.

"Those cuts are minor Damion." I stated, "I am stronger than this. I am your girl. These are just nothing." I said smiling.

A smile broke on his face as a proud look flashed into his eyes.

"Right." He said planting a kiss on my forehead.

His eyes looked up at the sky as he held me to him.

I followed his gaze looking up at the stars.

"I have always had this obsession with those." He said pointing up.

"The stars?" I asked.

He nodded in response.

"They shine at darkest hours. So brightly. They lit up the dark sky. They are there with the darkness. Always." He said looking up at them.

I kept looking at him.

He never talked about the things he liked. He was always a reserved person. He had started opening up a little. Slowly but surely.

I listened to his thoughts silently. They were special. He was special.

He looked down at me. His eyes holding a sparkle.

His next words made me fall in love with him over again.

"You are the star in my dark sky."

...

Hey guys! Here you go with another chapter.

I totally forgot to update yesterday. I am so sorry. You guys can always remind me if I ever forgot, you know?

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                           ~32tyga😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20.5K 42
When a young women named Cordelia, find's herself in the new club downtown, she encounters deep family secrets after she parties hard and bumps into...
241K 4.7K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
50.4K 981 45
College? No, this was paradise. Three years filled with partying, not so secret underground drug-deals, and hot-headed men sliding into beds like sn...
159K 2.2K 10
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...