Unexpected Plans of Destiny✔️

By fizalicious101

He yanked my body back to him as I was about leave. My soft body collapsed into his hard rock one. Shivers ra... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 • First Meeting
Chapter 2 • Hangover
Chapter 3 • In The Wolf's Den
Chapter 4 • Feelings
Chapter 5 • Crazy Family
Chapter 6 • First Kiss
Chapter 7 • Supportive Friends
Chapter 8 • A Deal is a Deal!
Chapter 9 • Moving In
Chapter 10 • Jealousy
Chapter 11 • Realization
Chapter 12 • Just Friends?
Chapter 13 • Netflix & Chillin'
Chapter 14 • Shocking Events
Chapter 15 • What is wrong with me?
Chapter 16 • Embarrasing Moment
Chapter 17 • Before it is too late!
Chapter 18 • A day without you is like a year without rain
Chapter 19 • He LOVES You
Chapter 20 • The Merger
Chapter 21 • House Hunting
Chapter 22 • Armaan, The Jerk
Chapter 23 • Love Confessed
A/N
Chapter 24 • Who is Riddhima's Fiancé?
Chapter 25 • Arjun Jocker
Chapter 26 • I Love You Dammit!
Chapter 27 • I fucked up!
Chapter 28 • Wooing Riddhima Gupta
Chapter 29 • Together?
Chapter 30 • The Cheesy Pick-Up Lines
Chapter 31 • The Cat & Mouse Chase
Chapter 32 • He's Mine
Chapter 33 • Crazy in Love
Chapter 34 • Conversations & Revelations

Chapter 35 - Will You Marry Me?

20.2K 557 43
By fizalicious101

Chapter 35 - Will You Marry Me?

Riddhima blushed and sent him a kiss emoji. She grabbed her gown and went to the bathroom to change into it. As soon as wore the gown, something purplish-red caught her eyes. She touched it and gasped realizing what it was.

"How am I supposed to wear this gown now?"

*******************************************

The cruise had reached its harbour as today, it was the engagement party, and after that the guests would be leaving. Ananya and Billy Mallik had joined them along the rest of the Mallik family to celebrate Rahul and Muskaan's happiness.

The reception hall inside the cruise was decorated with light pink decorations and fairy lights. The round tables were covered with a baby pink table cloth and the chairs with a baby pink ribbon tied to them. Along the eating utensils on the tables, there was cylindrical glass was wrapped in fairy lights and had two or three stems of white orchids in them.

All the guests had gathered around in the hall and were seated. Some of the businessmen were talking with Billy. Ananya was walking around and greeting some Indian ladies that happened to be family friends. Rahul ands Muskaan's friends and colleagues were having fun here and there, some near the mini bar.

Rahul was also greeting some guests and talking to his friends, though his eyes were only searching for a glimpse of his to-be fiance. Armaan on the other hand hadn't come down yet, he was still getting ready upstairs after all he was Mr perfectionist, he had to look perfect even if it was his best friend's day, God know what he'll do when it's his special day.

********************************************

Armaan was gelling his hair when he heard a knock on the door. He checked the time knowing he was kind of late. He was about to wear his watch his watch when he heard a knock on the door. He frowned thinking that everybody was down, attending the party, than who would it be.

He opened the door to see Riddhima standing glaring at him. He gave her a confused look but soon got lost in her beauty. He eyed her from top to down, checking her out. She was wearing a long red silk gown that had a tube top. Her hair were left open, with loose curls on the bottom of each layer. Her lips were painted blood red, tempting him to kiss them while dark eyeshadows adorned her beautiful grey eyes.

"Stop eye-raping me you jerk" Riddhima smacked his arm bringing him back into the practical world. She moved inside, as he moved aside, wincing holding his arm. He closed the door, and smirked, thinking how everybody was enjoying the party and they were alone in his room. Could this day get even more better?

"Why would I eye-rape you when I can do the way" Armaan huskily spoke, snaking his arms around her waist hugging her from behind making her gasp. Riddhima blushed and smiled but controlled her smile remembering what she came for. Clearing her throat, he turned around in his arms, looking into his eyes, which made her heart skip a beat.

"Bastard" Riddhima smacked him again for his bold comment making him chuckle and kiss her cheeks!

"You're looking so damn hot baby!" Armaan muttered huskily, intoxicated by her charm, and bent his head, rubbing his nose on her nape.

Riddhima felt her breath stuck as she felt his lips moving on her skin, specially on her weak spot. She bit her lip in order not to moan. She tried to stand straight but his touch was creating havocs in her body, that she could barely stand. She gripped his blazer, so she won't fall.

"Ar..Armaan" Riddhima muttered trying to come out of his grip. "Armaan stop!" She slightly pushed him away making him groan. She glared at him as she pouted.

"stay away from me..I can afford to have more marks on my body." Riddhima said making him look at her in confusion. She pushed her hair back, exposing one side of her shoulder which slightly showed a purple mark covered which was well covered with the concealer, though it still could be seen.

"Oh" Armaan stared at the mark and then smirked. She pulled her closer again and pecked her lips.

"What are you doing? You already did that and now you're ruining my makeup?" Riddhima widened her eyed frowning making Armaan chuckle.

"You're really cute you know that?" Armaan smiled pulling her nose making her glare at him. "Just move you're hair towards the front, it won't show that much."

Before Riddhima could answer, they heard a knock on the door and Riddhima's eyes widened. Armaan frowned thinking about who would be at the door since everybody was already down. He went towards the door to open it while Riddhima followed him and hid behind the door.

Armaan opened to see Ananya standing. His eyes widened seeing her and almost choked, thinking that if she finds Riddhima inside the room, it'll be very awkward and hard to explain.

"Mom?" He questioned, making Ananya smiled at him, and Riddhima almost stumble. She really didn't want to get caught by her future mother-in-law. She kept a hand on her mouth to prevent herself from gasping.

"Armaan what are you doing up here? Everybody is waiting for you downstairs. Come on, let's go!" Ananya said trying to drag him outside but he stood in his place making her frown and look back at him.

"Mom you go, we'll come in a minute!" Armaan absently without thinking, making Riddhima face palm herself as Ananya stared at him in confusion. She left his hand, and looked at him suspiciously.

"We?' Ananya asked squinting her eyes at him suspiciously looking inside the room trying to find someone. She was afraid that he was back on his ways again.

"Ummm... I said we? I meant me! I will be there!" Armaan said gulping and slowly pushing her to go, smilingly. She eyed him suspiciously and slowly walked away making Armaan sigh. He closed the door and leaned on it.

Riddhima put her hands on her waist and glared at him. "idiot, we where're almost caught! Why do you always have to mess things up, first you give me this mark and now this!" Riddhima said pointing towards the mark. "I put so much concealer but its still showing" Riddhima pouted making Armaan chuckle.

"I won't say sorry for that, because sweetheart you'll have a lot of them in the future," Armaan said making Riddhima blush and look away while smacking his chest, "But, for now, just cover it with your beautiful hair." He gently covered the area with her hair making her smile. He kissed her forehead and they headed out of bedroom to enjoy the ceremony.

****************************************

Muskaan and Rahul had exchanged rings, and the everybody was having fun. Waiters were serving the drinks, people were having fun, dancing. Riddhima was talking to Priya and Ananya Mallik while Billy was somewhere else with other men, Rahul and Muskaan were just walking here and there talking to people. While Armaan was nowhere to be seen.

"Riddhima? What is that?" Priya asked smiling and looking at her suspiciously making Riddhima frown and Ananya also look at Riddhima.

"What?" Riddhima asked confusingly.

"That mark on your neck?" Priya tried to hold her giggle as she understood that her brother was the reason but Ananya was still confused, and was expecting an answer.

"Umm..wh..wh..what..m..m...mark?" Riddhima stuttered, as she felt a lump form in her throat, preventing her from speaking. She was shocked thinking how Priya's eyes found that mark and that too in front of Ananya.

Before she could speak, the lights were dimmed making the loud noise of the crowd faint. Riddhima turned around and looked to see a spotlight on Armaan. He was sitting on his knees, holding a ring.

A few people gasped while the others awed but Riddhima was shocked to the core and was staring at him like she had seen a ghost!

"Riddhima. I guarantee you, we're are going to disagree on many things. I guarantee you, that we'll spend the most beautiful times of our lives together. You changed me! Our story didn't start off good! You hated me, yet you loved me. But I guarantee you, you were always the one who captured my heart! You made my heart beat like it never did before. You caused unknown shivers running down my spine. You're the only one who can make me nervous in a single second. You're kiss blows my mind away every single time. Your touch makes every nerve in my body alive again. I wanted to keep it simple but I guess it turned into a speech", he chuckled by the last word making others chuckle too, "But, I just wanted to say, that I've lost you once, but I don't every wanna loose you again! I'm not taking any chances this time! You're very beautiful, not only from the outside but also from the inside." The crowd gasped as everybody had tears in their eyed by his confession. They all knew that this was the golden moment!

"Riddhima Gupta....Will you give me the honour to change your last name from Gupta to Mallik! Will you allow me to join our names together? WILL YOU MARRY ME RIDDHIMA?" Armaan proposed to her in the sweetest way possible. Everybody was in tears, specially Ananya and Billy seeing their son finally settling down.

Riddhima, was froze. She felt like violins were playing in her ear, she could feel like she was floating in the air with happiness. Her face was full of tears, while the smile on her face was unexplainable. Without saying anything, she ran towards him, and pulled him up. Armaan got scared for a second, but his scared expression turned into a beautiful smile as he felt her lips moving on top of his. Everybody cheered happily and hooted knowing what her answer was!

Moving out of the kiss, Riddhima smiled, and Armaan slid the ring into her finger, and hugged her. Everybody was cheering for them. A few minutes later, the party continued, and a lot of people came and congratulated them.

"Guess both of us got engaged on the same day!" Muskaan squealed and hugged her tightly.

"Congratz Bro!" Rahul hugged Armaan patting his back.

"Welcome to the family dearie!" Billy hugged her kissing her forehead.

"I'm so happy to have another beautiful daughter in our family!" Ananya hugged her and blessed her.

Riddhima was feeling affectionate getting all the love she never got, from different people. After Armaan left, to go meet some other people, she quietly moved out of the hall, and went to the deck staring at her ring and water at the same time.

She was thinking about all the beautiful moments and the sad moments that she had witnessed in her life. Guess her destiny was indeed very unexpected. But now she understood, that famous saying "Be patient, the best things happen unexpectedly" was actually very true and she was very happy.

She flinched as two hands crawled around her waist. "Armaan" she gasped as she turned around in his arms to see him looking at her with all the love.

"Thank you much! For everything! After so many years, I'm getting all this love, and its all because of you! I don't know how to thank you, I can't never-" Riddhima's eyes were moist again, and before she could speak further, Armaan kept a finger on her lips.

"Shhh....you dont need to say anything love! And if you want to thank me, thank me by always staying by my side, and don't ever cry! It hurts me!" Armaan kissed her tears away, making her smile.

"I LOVE YOU A LOT!" She smiled and kissed him sealing their love.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

SO THIS IS IT! THIS THE LAST CHAPTER EVERYBODY! HOPE Y'ALL LIKED THIS STORY! DO GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK. ILL PROBABLY WRITE AN EPILOGUE, DONT ASK ME WHEN CUZ YALL KNOW ITS NT=OT GONNA BE ON TIME LOL.....

ITS GONNA BE UNEXPECTED ;)

LOVE HUMAIRA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
77.3K 2.7K 43
"I love the view of the city from such a height at this late night." I said finally breaking the silence. "Me too." he said lost in his thoughts. "Ho...
244K 11.4K 36
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...
923 81 32
He slowly removed his hands, but kept standing behind me. Drawing in a deep breath, I turned around to face him, ready to thank him, but I got lost i...