Don't Break Me

By deadlykidrauhl

Justin is broken. At only 17, he is a shell of what he use to be. He gets abused, insulted, laughed at, stare... More

Prologue.
note:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
End.
Sequel
A/N

Chapter 46

675 47 24
By deadlykidrauhl

Jason's POV:

My eyes fluttered open to the harsh rays of sunlight beaming against my face. I squinted my eyes and took a deep breath of air as I looked down to see Justin wrapped around my body fast asleep. I was still seated in the chair outside from the previous night. I let out a deep yawn as quietly as I could so I wouldn't wake Justin from his sleep. My muscles felt tense and my body felt stiff all over. As gently as I could, I grabbed a hold of Justin and slowly rose to my feet, deciding that it would be best to take him inside and lay him down on my bed.

After I placed him onto my bed and made sure that he was as comfortable as I could get him, I sluggishly walked back down the stairs and into the kitchen. I poured myself a bowl of coco puffs and chowed down on them as I felt rather hungry. My head was starting to feel more awake and my brain began to process exactly what had happened in the past day. Although a lot of what had happened was fuzzy to me due to the fact that I was not myself, all that kept going through my head was that I hurt Justin.

I felt my heart clench at this thought and I knew that I had to make it up to him. I had to protect him from all the bad in the world, which at this stage include me. My thoughts suddenly changed to Sam and what he had achieved in his evil little plan. He used my two former best friends against me to make me hurt the person that I am trying to change my life around. He knew that once I am under the influence of anything, the other me takes over and that is when bad happens. But I think the worst of it is that he befriended Justin, gained his trust and then crushed his heart.

My blood started to boil at the thought of Sam and all that I could think of was punching his little face into moosh. I knew that I could not let this go, even though Justin would probably tell me to. I am ready to go out and find this little kid and destroy his life, just the way he tried to destroy Justin's and mine. I gripped both of my hands into balls and clenched my jaw hard, taking a deep breath in before slamming my fists against the bench. Anger was starting to take over me.

I walked out the back door and grabbed my packet of cigarettes, pulling one out and quickly sparking it with my lighter. I took a few deep drags of the smoke, smiling as I felt the chemicals enter my lungs and enter my bloodstream. After only a few drags I had finished my smoke and decided to do what Jason McCann does best.

I ran back inside and slipped into some fresh clothes that consisted of a black v-neck shirt, ripped black skinny jeans and white vans. I chucked on my sunglasses and grabbed my car keys before running out the front door, jumping in my car and starting it. I quickly chucked on some of my pump up beats before reversing out of my driveway and speeding off into the distance.

Justin's POV:

I was trapped in a bright room with no doors and no windows. Just plain white walls and a harsh clear white light was all that surrounded me. I tried to close my eyes hoping that it would change my vision but when I opened them back up all I could see was Jason. Except... not the Jason I had come to know. He was ... different. It was more like the Jason of old. The one who made me want to end this life. The person the tormented me to the ends of the earth and found pleasure in doing so. And he was just staring at me with that evil smirk on his face. I closed my eyes again feeling a sense of fear sink in.

"Wakey wakey fag boy," I heard him taunt as I pressed my eyelids together harshly. Where was I? How did I end up here? I opened my eyes back up only to reveal both Chaz and Ryan standing side by side to Jason, both with smirks on their faces. I quivered up against a wall and felt my heart begin to race harder and faster. Why were they here? The three of them took slow steps closer and closer towards me. It was just as though they were seeing me at school after the holidays. Their eyes held so much hate that it made goosebumps rise along my skin.

"You didn't honestly think they we were just going to let you take Jason away from us did you?" Ryan said cockily as he walked closer towards me and dropped to his knees.

"Yeah you stupid fagboy, brothers never leave each other," Chaz backed up as he patted Jason on the back. I looked to Jason hoping that he would snap out of whatever train of thought he was in, but he just stared back at me blankly, his eyes holding no emotion to me.

"J-Jase," I stuttered pathetically hoping that something might change. He looked at me and he eyes washed colour through them for a brief moment, before they change back to black and the corner of his lips rose.

"Don't call me that you piece of shit," he said with venom. I felt my heart ache as his words entered my ears and processed in my head. I closed my eyes one last time before opening them, but this time the room was different. It changed to pitch black, however, in front of me sat Jason on a wooden chair. A spotlight was pointed down onto him as he just stared into my eyes, purely emotionless.

"J-Jason?" I asked hoping he would reply. But to no avail. He just sat, eyes open, staring into my soul. I stared back into his eyes but saw nothing but blackness. That is when I noticed that there were strings attached to him. I could barely make them out, but there were definitely strings showing through the light. I followed them up into the light but was shocked to see what I did.

It was Sam. He was holding the strings attached to Jason and looking down at me with an evil grin plastered on his face.

"I'm coming for you Justin." Is all I heard before everything once again went black for me.

I shot up into a seated position feeling extremely out of breath. I began to pant as I looked around and noticed that I was in Jason's room but I couldn't see him around. I continued to pant as I tried to regulate my breathing back to normal. I threw the covers off me and threw myself up to my feet. I slowly rubbed at my head wondering what the heck was just with what I had dreamt. I walked across the hall and into the bathroom, feeling my body covered in sweat after that sleep.

I ran the shower on a cold temperature and slow slipped out of my clothes. I looked at myself for a brief moment in the mirror, but instantly put my head down feeling ashamed of what was looking back. I don't even know how to describe myself anymore. What words do I even use?

I stepped into the cold shower and shuttered at the feeling of the cold water bouncing and trickling down my skin. I sighed as I placed my head under the water feeling instantly refreshed. I don't know how long I stood in the shower, but some time had passed before I decided to wash myself down and hop out. I dried myself off and wrapped the towel around my waist softly. I looked down to my arm and saw all of the scars that I had caused to myself.

I know it sounds strange to some people, but some people like myself, seeing the scars that you cause yourself is like seeing your own artwork. I ran my finger over them and felt the small bumps from where the skin has risen from the healing. My eyes ran over the counter in front of me, but I couldn't see anything sharp. I sighed before walking out of the room and back into Jason's room, looking for some fresh clothes to wear. I decided on a pair of grey sweatpants and a baggie white shirt, both of which belonged to Jason, but I am sure he will not mind.

Speaking of Jason, I began to wonder where he was. I walked out of his room and went downstairs, but still could not see a sign of him. I peeked out the front window and noticed that his car was gone. Although I was a little upset he didn't let me know where he had gone, I remembered that he doesn't necessarily have to, since we aren't in a relationship or anything like that. I don't know if that will ever happen. I can't see it.

I took a seat on the couch in front of the TV and just stared off into space, letting my thoughts run wild. I didn't really know what to do and felt like just relaxing a bit. My body was still sore from everything that had happened from yesterday and resting would be the best thing for me to do right now. I do want to go home and see my Mum again though. I miss her. I feel bad for not seeing her as much lately, but I know that she thinks I am happy spending time with my supposed 'friends,' so at least she is happy.

I turned on the TV and flicked it over to SpongeBob Square Pants. Yes, it is a children's show, and yes I am not a child. But I don't know why exactly but I love to watch it. It always seems to make me smile, even if it just for a short amount of time. I guess I will just sit around for the day and wait for Jason to come home.

Narrator's POV:

The boy sat in the empty house waiting. He what for, but he just knew he had to wait. He was watching TV in his own little bubble with his mind still somewhat set on the events that took place just yesterday. He knew that this was far from over, but all he needed now was a plan. And that was why he is waiting.

But.

Little to his knowledge another boy sat just outside of the house, staring in on the boy with a whole different agenda. He was just waiting for his opportunity to strike and make the other boy's life a living hell again.

I boy smirked as he watched the other boy, who was completely oblivious to the fact he was being watched.

This indeed is far from over.

_______________________________________________

Helloooo!!!

Long time no update. My apologies for that. But. I am back. 

I had a lot of personal stuff to deal with so I am sorry, but I plan on making it up to you all <3

I want to thank everyone so much for continuing to support this story by voting, commenting and sharing. Thank you so so much!!!

Almost at 25k!!! That is freaking incredible. 

Sooooo................

Let me know what you think, as always. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

What is going to happen? Is Jastin going to happen?

Who is being watched?

I will be back very soon. I love you all so much. Thank you

Until next time, 

Peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 8.4K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
121K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.