The Inside Story of a Sourwol...

By Winters_Child_01

Derek Hale meets Luna Stilinski who is running from her past and trying to reconnect with her family. On her... More

Chapter 1: Coming Home
Chapter 2: Reunion
Chapter 3: A Late Night Stroll
Chapter 4: The Ride Home
Chapter 5: An Eventful Day at the Stilinski's
Chapter 6: "Research"
Chapter 7: A Visit to a Abandoned Train Station
Chapter 8: My Story
Chapter 9: New Infornation
Chapter 10: Safety
Chapter 11: Suprises
Chapter 12: Indescribable Pain
Chapter 13: Questions
Chapter 14: Everything Changes
Chapter 15: She's Gone, Derek's POV
Chapter 16: Back Again
Chapter 17: Visits to Old Friends
Chapter 18: 3 Months Later
Chapter 19: The Summer Derek's POV
Chapter 20: It's Complicated
Chapter 21: Meeting Family
Chapter 22: Immature Boys
Chapter 23: What Really Happened, Derek's POV
Chapter 24: Forever Alone, Damon's POV
Chapter 25: The Deal Derek's POV
Chapter 26: Breaking Apart
Chapter 27: She's What?! Derek's POV
Chapter 28: Cora? Derek's POV
Chapter 29: Helping
Chapter 30: Beautiful Girl Derek's POV
Chapter 32: Unwanted Guests Derek's POV
Chapter 33: Check Up
Chapter 34: New Faces
Chapter 35: Lets Talk Damon's POV
Chapter 36: Allies

Chapter 31: Memories

2.6K 83 4
By Winters_Child_01

Allison and I were in the car after we helped out the werewolves without them even knowing.

"Why didn't you want anyone to know you were there?", I ask Allison.

"Because my dad doesn't want me to hunt anymore, he wants us to forget about the supernatural."

"Oh. Your in the wrong city to forget about the supernatural, that's all that's in this town."

Allison laughed and said,"Yeah I guess that's true but there's a lot of memories here for me."

"Oh I see."

The rest of the drive back was quiet except for the music in the background. She drove me to my apartment and as soon as we got there I thanked her and got out.

Once I opened the door to my apartment I saw Damon pacing around the room looking worried with his phone in his hand.

As soon as he saw me his expression changed.

"Luna! Where have you been?! I've been worried!"

"I was just hanging out with Allison."

It's not a complete lie, in a way I was.

"Luna you need to tell me! With the alpha pack out there I thought... Never mind forget it."

"Damon you don't need to be so worried about me all the time."

"Yes I do because of what happened when you were a teenager!", he yelled at me.

What happened when I was a teenager? What is he talking about?

"Damon, what are you talking about?"

"It's easier if I show you.", then he put his hand on the side of my head showing me memories.

After the first week of me working at The Mystic Grill I was walking home when I felt like I was being followed making me walk faster. Then a man appeared in front of me making me jump back.

"Hi.", he said with a smirk, it's that guy that I first met with the blue eyes!

"Umm hi."

"Are you busy tomorrow?", he asked me.

"No, why?"

"Good then I'll pick you up at 7."

"For what?", I asked confused.

"Our date.", he said with a grin and left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day at 7 sharp he was at my house and I was in sweats and a tang top.

"That's how your going?", he asked raising an eyebrow with white roses in his hand.

Unlike me, he was dressed more formal. He was wearing a button down shirt with some slacks.

"I'm not going.", I said crossing my arms.

"Why not?", he asked.

"Who's at the door Luna?", asked my grandma from the kitchen.

Before I got to answer she walked over and saw Damon.

"Oh Damon what a pleasure to see you! It's been such a long time! How are you?", asked my grandma with a big smile.

"Hello Clare! I was wondering if you would mind if I took your granddaughter out on a date?", he asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course! Luna go get dressed.", said my grandma looking at me and nodding her head towards the stairs.

I groaned and went upstairs and put on jeans and a white tee shirt with black combat boots.

When I got downstairs I saw the flowers had been put in a vase and Damon was waiting by the door.

"Ready to go?", he asked me.

"Yeah, I guess.", I said lifeless.

I didn't want to go. Mainly because my mom just died and I didn't want to go into a serious relationship.

He walked me to a light blue Mustang and opened the door for me at which point I got in. I ran my hand along the door amazed. I had always been into classic cars. I loved everything about them. I loved the sound when they turned on, the way it looked inside and out, and how whenever you passed by in a classic people would turn their heads and stare.

"Impressed?", asked Damon with a arrogant grin.

"Not by you. The only thing I like about this is your car.", I said in a rude tone.

"After tonight is over you will change your mind about me and this date.", he said with a wink and off we went to who knows where.

After about a half hour we made it to a lake where there was a picnic and a candle lit dinner.

"Wow.", was all I was able to say.

"Told you so.", said Damon with a smile.

He led me over to the blanket with the basket of food and started to take out a couple sandwiches and a couple juice boxes.

"So tell me about yourself Luna.", said Damon as I took a bite into the best sandwich I had ever had.

"Umm well I moved her recently because my mother died and my dad is a drunk-"

"I thought you moved here so you can practice magic?", asked Damon.

"How did you know that?", I asked getting creeped out.

"Your grandma told me.", he said casually.

When he saw me looking at him confused he added,"Don't worry your secret is safe with me. I'm a vampire so I know all about the supernatural."

"You're a vampire? How are you able to go into sunlight? Does garlic effect you?", I asked curious more than scared.

He just gave a laugh and then said,"I can go into sunlight because I have a daylight ring which helps me not burn up. Neither garlic or onion effects me, other than giving me bad breath. Any other questions?"

"Actually yes. How do you become a vampire? Did you want to become a vampire?"

He took a deep breath before answering almost as if he prepared a speech.

"To become a vampire you must drink the blood of a vampire and then die. After you come back you have to feed to complete the Transformation to immorality. I originally didn't want to become a vampire but I got used to it I guess."

He looked down at his sandwich and took a bite.

"What's your story?", I asked curious.

"Well which version do you want to hear, the long or the short?", he asked.

"We have time so how about the long.", I said curious.

"Okay over a hundred years ago my brother and I both fell for a girl named Katherine Pierce. She was a vampire and using us just for her entertainment. I actually thought she loved me and I loved her. I wanted to be with her forever so she turned both me and my brother. A little after she did she died in a church full with vampires, we later found out she never died. Anyway my brother fed first and encouraged me to feed also which I did. I hated him because he's the one that got Katherine captured and taken to the church. I made him a promise that I would cause him a hell on Earth so that's just what I did for over a century or so."

I stood quiet for a moment taking it all in.

"Wow I'm sorry. I've been terrible to you and you have all this bottled up."

He gave me a crooked smile and said,"Don't worry about it, it's fine."

After that it was quiet as we ate. As soon as we finished we walked around the lake and talked and laughed and actually had an amazing time.

He drove me home and we talked some more. I never wanted it to end but like all good things, it had to end eventually.

Damon walked me to the door of my house and we stopped and stared at each other.

"Thanks for tonight. I had fun.", I said with a smile.

"No problem. We should do it again sometime.", he said softly with a smile.

He leaned in to kiss me and I did the same. It was as if fireworks happened as we kissed and our lips were made for each other. As if we were two parts of a whole finally meeting after years.

As we broke apart I leaned my head against his forehead and breathed in his scent knowing he was a keeper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damon and I dated two years after that. It was amazing. Yes, there was bad times like Klaus and the originals but it was Mystic Falls after all.

One of the times leaving the Salvatore's house I was walking back home when I heard a noise behind me. I turned around but saw nothing so I just kept walking thinking it was my imagination since it was nighttime.

Then before I knew it I was knocked out and woke up in a room tied up to a chair.

"Hello?", I asked waiting for a response.

"Hello love.", said a British accent we have all learned to hate.

"Klaus.", I hissed.

"How you doing? Anything I can get you?", he asked walking out of the shadows with a grin on his face.

"Let me go, please."

"Sorry love, can't do that. Lover boy is almost here."

"Please don't harm Damon! I'm begging you!"

Just as soon as I mentioned Damon's name he appeared at the doorway in his vampire form ready to fight.

"Not so fast Damon.", said Klaus using his vampire speed to untie me and put his teeth to my neck so Damon wouldn't make a rash decision.

"Just let her go.", said Damon through his fanged teeth.

"Hmmm I don't think so. She's my leverage to get out of this town so I think I'm going to keep her by my side."

Damon went to lunge at Klaus but Klaus moved and then I blacked out.

When I woke up I was at Damon's house with Stefan, Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, and Damon.

"What happened?", I asked.

"Hey are you okay?", Damon asked concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine I just have a massive headache. What happened? After you lunged at Klaus I blacked out."

Damon looked at the others and then back at me.

"Klaus tried to drain you of your blood but I healed you just in time so you survived."

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say to that.

"Luna, we all talked about it and we all agree that we should take away your memories of me to make it safer for you so this doesn't happen again.", said Damon with sorrow.

"No! Damon I love you! I don't want to forget!"

"Luna. If you want I can keep Damon but have him be your best friend instead of you lover.", said Bonnie speaking out of nowhere.

"Damon! Please don't! I love you so much!"

"I love you too Luna. Sometimes when you truly love someone you should let them go and that's what I'm going to do to make sure you're safe. Now Bonnie!"

Damon moved his hand from the side of my head and looked at me with a look of worry.

"Now do you understand why I get so worried? I don't want a repeat of when you got attacked by Klaus.", said Damon.

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say.

"Luna? Are you okay?", asked Damon moving closer to me but I backed away.

"So what about all those memories of me and you? My first kiss? It was all a lie?"

Damon looked at me and shook his head no.

"It wasn't a lie, not really."

"You lied to me! You made me believe something that wasn't real!"

Before he could respond I ran out and drove. I don't know where I was driving to but all I knew was I needed to get away for the sake of my sanity. I needed to think about everything so I just drove and drove.

HEY WOLFIES! What did you guys think of the chapter? Shocker right! ~(•o•)~ LOL Can't wait until June 23 OMG I'm so excited!!! Thank you guys for almost 17,000 reads and 169 votes. it's amazing and thanks for all the support! Hey can you guys do me a favor and read A Look Back by Edenifrah_97? It would be amazing if you all did (: so what did you guys think of the chapter? Now are you Team Derek or maybe Team Damon? Please COMMENT and vote!! Well until next time WOLFIES (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 837 22
Malena Anderson takes a walk in the woods and runs into Alpha. After Alpha bites her Derek decides to help her. Malena soon finds out she's not a nor...
Hunger By ❤️

Fanfiction

1.4M 49.1K 39
Completed Stiles Stilinski was never really sure how he felt about Derek Hale, the sarcastic and moody werewolf who was always around. They had the...
434K 9.7K 38
We all know Derek comes back to Beacon Hills for Laura. What if he brought two people along?
313K 7.9K 55
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. they became each other's light in a dark world. { derek hale x oc } { teen wolf s1 } { the fosters inspiration } BOOK 1; moonli...