A journey from Women Imprison...

By dkseelro

For thousands of years, we have been living in a society where women have been killed for honour, they have b... More

Women Imprisonment
Humanity has no gender
Congratulatios. You are blessed with baby girl.
Arifa Kareem, the Tech Hero of Pakistan
We Are Ashamed, Ayesha
MEET 20-YEAR-OLD UMME RUBAB WHO TOOK THE ROAD TO JUSTICE AND INSPIRED MANY!
She didn't know it was a RAPE.

Am i in a Prison?

468 22 38
By dkseelro

· Give your seat to your brother, he is standing.

· Stand up in respect for any elder, when you see them.

· Cover your head with a hijab when you see any ealder or a male.

· Don't speak out loudly, you are a girl.

· Why are you asking for too much money for your shopping? Your brother needs this money.

· You have to stop continuing your studies, because your brother has to study, and we cannot afford two people studying at the same time.

· Your husband is hungry at you, and you are eating?

· You are not supposed to answer back to your brother or your husband.

· Why don't you stay quiet, when he is talking?

· You cannot go out of the house all alone.

· Go inside before somebody sees you.

· You are watching him, you know that he needs water, but you are not providing him with it?

· You are a girl, you have to wash and iron your brother's and your husband's clothes.

· You are a girl, which means you are weak, your brother, and your husband are there to support and help you out.

· You are a girl, you need to learn cooking and doing other household chores, what will you do when you marry off and move to another home?

· You HAVE to marry and go to your in laws.

.You cannot question your husband.

· Make clothes ready for him, he is earning and bearing your expenses.

· Don't talk to him right now, he is angry at the moment.

· He doesn't talk, he doesn't like it.

· Why do you need a job? Am I not giving you enough money? Am I not earning for food, or fulfilling your needs?

· You cannot select your life partner, this is your parents' job to do.

· You have a boyfriend, you destroyed your family's respect.

· Do not go out, because there are boys out there who look out for girls.

· He told me you were standing with a boy, why?

· You have to wear an abaya when you go to your university.

· Your husband is like your God, he will take your decisions for you.

· He can divorce you but you cannot, because you are a woman.

· You cannot pray during your periods, you are a girl.
Is it my mistake?

· Ask me if you need any money, I will provide everything for you, but you will not work.

· I got a gift for my brother.
From where did you get that much money? Whom did you go out with to buy this gift?

· I am ready to compromise for my sister, because she is weak.

· Why do you have so many miss calls on your phone?
I don't know, I didn't do that.

· Give your pocket money to him, he needs money. He will give you the money back when you need it.

· Why do you need a mobile phone?

· Take his permission before you create a facebook or instagram account, and if you are creating one, you must share your password with him.

· Do not put any kind of privacy on your phone, he may think wrong about you, as to why you would put a password on your phone.

· Your husband can talk to other girls but you cannot talk to other boys, because he is a man.

· You need a permission to go to your friend's birthday party.

. Mom, will Dad allow me to go to my university's annual function?

· Why do you need to learn driving, he can drop you anywhere when it is needed.

· You are too blunt, you shouldn't be.

· Mom, can I put on a half sleeve shirt?

· Mom, I want to study further.
No, you are a graduate now, and I am looking for a proposal for you.

· You are a wife, you need to agree with your husband, no matter what he is saying.

· Women cannot say NO.

· Allah will give you a baby boy.
Oh, I am sorry, a girl is born.

· No matter how bad your in-laws are, you have to live there, as it is your only home now.

· Make breakfast for him before you leave for wherever you want to go.

· Be silent if he is beating you , you have to save your marriage.

· Divorce is a curse for a woman, but not for a man.

· Why do you have so many male friends? You are only supposed  to have female friends.

· Mom, can I have a job to earn for myself?

· Why do you use your phone all the time? Do not use it in front of him, while he can do anything he wants to.

*

Edited by Reading_Chocolate

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 233 12
( Show: All American) Beverly High's star QB Pretty self explanatory
300K 18.1K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
130K 2.9K 56
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
71.2K 1.9K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...