Princess Marinette

By seaturtle123567

[ HIGHEST RANKING : #1 in Miraculous Ladybug ] One day during the beginning of class, Marinette was called t... More

Chapter 1 - Princess?
Chapter 3 - Welcome to China!
Chapter 4 - School Field Trip!
Chapter 5 - Off We Go
Chapter 6 - Where Have You Been?
Chapter 7 - You're A What?
Chapter 8 - Mi Casa es Su Casa
Chapter 9 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 10 - Almost Time
Chapter 11 - Please, Have a Seat
Chapter 12 - Marinette?
Chapter 13 - I'm Not Jealous
Chapter 14 - It's Called Jealousy and Heartbreak
Chapter 15 - Heartbreaker
Chapter 16 - Broken Hearts, Broken Yo-Yos
Chapter 17 - Lucky
Chapter 18 - Bluebell Eyes
Chapter 19 - Loud and Proud
Chapter 20 - Papillon
Chapter 21 - Snap
Chapter 22 - I'm Back
Chapter 23 - The Final Showdown (1/2)
Chapter 24 - The Final Showdown (2/2)
Chapter 25 (1/2) - Nooroo
Chapter 26 (2/2) - Trust Me
Chapter 27 - The Choice Is Yours
Chapter 28 - Understanding
Chapter 29 - The End
New Story Announcement/Plot Voting
New Book!
About the Author
Reverse Crushes AU
I'm Back and Want to Write!

Chapter 2 - On Our Way

38K 877 1K
By seaturtle123567

Marinette P.O.V.

I began to panic as I looked around the principle's office, seeing Maman, Papa, and Mr. Damocles look at me worriedly. The world was spinning faster, and my head felt lighter and lighter. Suddenly, black spots interrupted my vision, and the ground was nearing my face...

"Marinette!"

TIME SKIP

I woke up feeling groggy and my head was aching. Around me I saw white walls, a couch, and a woman holding an ice pack to my forehead. My vision was slowly coming back to me, and I could see her face. She was dark-skinned, had intense gray eyes, a face caked with foundation and mascara, and a little bit of lipstick on her teeth. 

"Hello, Marinette. I'm Mrs. Marianne , the school nurse. You had fainted in Mr. Damocles's office, so they brought you here. I can tell you hit your head hard on the ground, so I gave you an ice pack, but you seem to be alright," The nurse said, still holding the now warm icepack to my forehead.

I smiled weakly, "Thanks, Mrs. Marianne. I'm alright. If it's okay, I'd like to go back to my parents, please?" She looked at me, furrowing her brows. 

"I suppose, but take this portable icepack with you, and make sure you don't run, okay, hun?" Mrs. Marianne said, and I simply nodded my head slightly. 

"Marinette? Girl, are you okay?" I heard Alya say from the doorway to the nurse's office. Mrs. Marianne helped me up from the chair I'd been sitting in to where Alya was standing. She hugged me and wrapped her arm around my waist, assisting me to the principle's office. 

"You know me," I said, trying to quickly come up with an excuse for my previous accident, "I'm always falling left and right." 

And to that Alya laughed, "Honestly, girl, you are such a disaster." I laughed, too, partly lying, partly telling the sad truth. 

"Hey Mari!" 

My heart began to beat hard and fast. Only one person I knew had called me that, other than Maman, and that was-

"Adrien! What brings you out here?" Alya said, nudging me in my side. I turned to Adrien, who was walking toward us with Nino. They both had worried expressions on their faces, and to that I nearly died. Adrien's worried about me! Me! I mean, of course he is he's caring to everyone, but he's worried for me

"You okay dudette?" Nino said, "We heard you passed out." I shook my head, lying. 

"I actually fell too hard, and hit my head," I mumbled and smiled. I saw Alya role her eyes in my peripheral vision, and I giggled. Then, my eyes went to Adrien who was staring at me intensely. I looked at him with confusion. He snapped out of it and put his hand on my shoulder. 

"Hey, Mari? You okay?" Adrien said, and heat rose to my face. I smiled sheepishly and replied with a meek 'yes.' I felt Alya nudge me in side after Adrien had said 'Mari.' My face felt even hotter as he pulled me into a hug. A HUG. On the inside I screamed and panicked. Adrien had never hugged me before, well of course he didn't, it's not like I'm his girlfriend or anything, or am I? No! Well? No!

"Marinette, darling are you alright?" Maman called from inside Mr. Damocles's office. Adrien chose to release the hug, sadly, but he continued to hold me close to him, and I turned to look into the office. Maman and Papa stood next to Mr. Damocles, who was sitting behind his desk, hands folded together. 

I sighed, "Sorry guys, I gotta go. It's important." I let go of Adrien, WHO WAS HOLDING ME, and waved goodbye to my friends. Then entered the office. Papa closed the door behind me, and I sighed again. 

"Hello, your highnes-" Mr. Damocles began, but I quickly told him to call me Marinette. "Sorry, Marinette, as we were saying, you and your parents have been summoned not only by your most trusted advisor, but all of China. So, we've scheduled your flight for this evening. You'll be heading to China's capital, Beijing and you'll be taking your own private jet as well. It'll be a 14 hour flight, and your bags have already been packed."

"Wait, I'm going tonight? We have a private jet? My bags have already been packed?" I asked as millions of questions flowed through my brain. 

"Whoa, Marinette, calm down," Papa chuckled and put his hand on the small of my back, "We'll explain it all to you when we fly on the jet, but for now, we're going to take you to the warehouse our jet is stored.

"Alright, Maman, but what about my friends?"

"You'll have to see them after we return. It's only a three day trip," She replied as we walked to a limousine parked outside the school entrance and to men in black suits walked beside us. 

TIME SKIP

We arrived at the top of a hill surrounded by trees and forests and a giant, brown warehouse in the middle of it. We drove up and parked on the crushed granite in front of two large doors. They opened as Maman, Papa, and I approached and inside was a variety of insane private jets and planes.

I gasped and ran to the closest one to me. THE JETS WERE CRAZY. I ran up the stairs and saw what looked like a room bigger than my BEDROOM.

"This is the one we'll be taking, honey," Maman said from behind me. I turned around with a big fat grin across my face. 

"This is incredible Maman! I can't believe you've never told me I was a princess!" I exclaimed and sprawled across the couch. Could this day get any better?

(A/N Hello little kittens. Chapter 2 already! I dunno I guess I'm getting really into this story! Any way, let me know if you think I should keep going, love ya!)

-Lennie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 543 23
Marinette has never been an ordinary girl, she is Ladybug after all. But she has another secret a lot more crazy than that. She's the Princess of Chi...
251K 4.4K 27
When Marinette's class gets invited to the princess of China's coronation, the whole class is excited. Except the Princess of China herself, Marinett...
38.6K 1.4K 6
Adrien Agreste is different. He was born with a curse. He could kill and destroy anything he touched. Ignored and misunderstood by his father, he bel...
658K 13.4K 82
Marinette's hiding two secrets not just being Ladybug but also being the Princess of China. So what happens when Marinette's class win a trip to Chi...