GUSTAKHIYAAN (A Manan Story)

By littledamselintown

(Completed) Ever thought of cousins being possessive,being passionate towards each other?No? Then peep into t... More

prologue
Characters
ONE
ATTENTION PLEASE !
TWO
FOUR
THREE
FIVE
SIX
TEASER
SEVEN
EIGHT
Author Note
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
TEASER
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
Note
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
Bonus Chapter(one)
Bonus Chapter(two)
Bonus Chapter (three)

THIRTEEN

11.6K 998 344
By littledamselintown

"What's happening Manik ?"Mom's inquisition peeked in my ears as soon as I entered in her room,closing the door behind me.

"Mom! I love Nandani!"She gasped listening my straight harmless confession.

"Have you gone mad? Are you in your senses Manik ? You know what nuisance you are speaking?"Mom got exasperated and I raised my puppy eyes towards her.

Ye wicket thori mushkil lag rahi hai yaar! Come on Manik ! Tu sher hai! Tu kuch bhi kar sakta hai!

"Maa ! Main Nandani se bohot pyaar karta hn! Aur main Armaan se Nandani ki shadi nhi hone dunga!"I declared innocently and she gaped at me like I was an alien.

"MANIK ! Ye koi khel nhi hai ! Tum jante ho Kia keh rahe ho tum!Agar tumhare dad ko Ye Pta chal gaya na tou wo sochenge nhi tumhe do thappar lagane se pehle!" Maa's tone was strident.She was angry.

"Par maa! I love her ! Kia mere ishq ki koi ahmiyat nhi?"My eyes tear up.

She sighed and rode towards me.

Cupping my both cheeks she spoke,
"Manik ! You know right how much your dad loves Anjali and Nandani! Agar unhe kuch bhi hua tou wo bardaasht nhi kar payenge! Shadi ka rishta bohot nazuq hota hai meri jaan! Aese rishte nhi tut-te! You have to understand beta! And if you loved Nandani then why didn't you tell us before?"She wiped my lone tear and I immediately hugged her.

"Maa ! Mughe pehle ehsaas nhi hua tha. Jab maine gol-gappi ko Armaan k sath dekha tab mughe samagh aya k main us se pyaar karta hn aur use kisi aur k sath nhi dekh sakta!
Maa main bohot pyaar karta hn Gol-Gappi se ! Please maa mera pehla pyaar mat cheeno na!"I cried making my nose and cheeks red like cherry.

Agar abhi gol-gappi dekh leti tou phirse mazak urati mera!
Ab Kia larke ro nhi sakte?

"Does she love you?" Maa rubbed my back and I moved back from the hug.

"Ask her yourself Mom! She is so confusing! Kisi dayan ki bichri hui nasal ka akhri piece lagti hai mughe!" I gritted my teeth and maa chuckled.

She wiped my red cheeks and nose with her saaree's pallu.

"If Nandani accepts that she loves you then I'll talk to your dad! Ok ?"She tapped my cheek and I showed my white teeth to her while nodding my head hastily.

"Maa ! Aap bohot pyaare ho!"I uttered sweetly and kissed her cheeks making her a little shy.

"Chal badmaash na ho tou!"She slapped my shoulder while blushing making me laugh and we left for Nandani's room.

The jal-kukre's weren't in the lounge anymore !I think they left.

Haaaashh! Sukoon !

I think Shraddha di and dad were in kitchen making hot-chocolate for themselves.

Even I want to drink ! Pehle gol-gappi ka zara case solve hojaye phir peeta hn!

"Manik I'll go inside ! You stay here only !"Mom warned me before entering in gol-gappi's room and I nodded obediently.

She closed the door and my heart beat raised accordingly.
.........

After changing my clothes into decent tee-pyjamas I took my night cream and sat on the bed.

Fishing out a little in my palms I rubbed it smoothly on my bare arms.

Bhagwaan ji ! What's happening ?Manik Aur Armaan k darmiyaan din ba din laraiyaan barhti ja rahi hain !

Ek taraf Manik hai Aur dusri taraf maa! Manik k liye main maa ko tou taqleef nhi pohoncha sakti na !

I love Manik but I can't be selfish ! Main Maa ko ab dukhi nhi kar sakti ! Already she has suffered so much!

My eyes got teary but before they could sprinkle tears Mami ji's voice broke my thinking session.

"Nandani !"

I wiped my eyes immediately and kept my night cream on the side table before standing up from the bed.

"Ji ! Mami ji !"

She walked towards me and cupped my one cheek.A smile was etched on her lips.

"Tum Manik se pyaar karti ho?"Her sudden question made my eyes wide.

Did Manik tell everything to her?

"Yes!Manik told me everything ! Do you love him ? Agar karti ho tou mughe btao !"Her tone was as sweet as honey.

I remained silent.

"Manik tumse bohot pyaar karta hai ! Tum uski dulhan banogi?"She asked and I felt my heart busting out in happiness.

Par maa?

"Nhi Mami ji ! It's too late now!Manik aur main kese ...nhi maa naraaz hojaeyngi! I can't hurt her more.She has already endured many hardships!"I uttered while crying and Mami ji looked worried.

"But Manik..."Mami ji's words left in middle as I held her palms.

"Wo mughse pyaar nhi karta Mami ji ! Use sirf meri aadat hogayi hai ! Aap tou jante ho na k uska dil kitna chota hai ! Agar main Armaan se baat karti hn tou use lagta hai main use bhool gayi hn! Wo thore dino tak pareshaan rahega but eventually with my departure he'll be ok !" I smiled at Mami ji whose eyes were teary.

Hamare ishq se sab ko sirf taqleef hi pohonchegi Manik ! Behtar yhi hoga k hum iss ishq ko qabool hi na karein!

I turned to hide my flowing tears.

"Meri dua hai agar tum donu ka pyaar sacha hai,mere bete ka pyaar sacha hai tou bhagwaan tum donu ko ek karde!" Mami ji kept her hand at my head from behind and I sniffed more.She left my room and I sat on the floor,all curled up in a ball.

Kyon Kia maine Manik se ishq ! Use lagta hai sirf wohi Aashiq hai main bhi tou ek maashooqa hn! Mughe tou iss ishq ka bachpan se ehsaas tha,mera dard uske dard se kahin ziada hai lekin kese , ab kese hum ek honge Manik ? Ab hum nhi hosakte ek !
Kaash tumhe jaldi ehsaas hojata tou phir main tumhari dulhan banti !

........

Maa came out of her room with teary eyes making my heart beat go frantic.

Did she denied?

"Maa!"I called her and she wiped her eyes.

"Pyaar karti hai Manik lekin shayad iqraar karne se darti hai !

She took a pause and after sighing she continued,

You'll have to struggle a lot beta!"Maa looked in my eyes and left from there.

I peeped in Gol-gappi's room to find her sitting on the floor with knees crawled up against her chest.

"Gol-gappi!"I uttered while entering in her room.

Her sobs turned silent as she heard my voice from behind.

I went infront of her and she pulled out her teary face from her knees.

My heart pained after seeing her tears and unknowingly even my eyes started shedding tears.

I bent down and before she could understand I picked her up in my arms.

She looked at me with her wide cute eyes making me smile amidst my tears.

"Practise kar raha hn! Shadi k baad har raat tumhe aese hi apni baahon main utha kar,seene se laga kar songa!" I winked at her but she cried more.

"Hum ek nhi ho sakte Manik!" She cried and I made her lay down on the bed.

"Shhhh! Hum ek honge ! Main akela bhi larunga apne ishq k liye !" I wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

She pulled up blanket to her chest and I turned to wipe my tears when she held my wrist.

I turned and she gestured me to come near her.

I went near her and kept my both palms beside her head bending towards her face.

My tears fell on her cheeks relentlessly.

I hiccuped as she wiped my tears.

"Ek baat manoge meri?"She cried and then kissed my right cheek making me sob more.

"Kia?"I hiccuped again and she turned my face to the other side through my collars.

"Bhool jao iss ishq ko !Agar abhi ruk jaoge tou phir dard kam hojaeyga! Phir baad main aur takleef hogi tumhe!"She spoke near my teary skin and then kissed my left cheek  tenderly due to which I lost my control and fell upon her.

She breathed hard and her eyes turned wide as she saw me clutching her palms,pressing them on the pillow on the either sides of her head.

My quivering lips got immediately parted as they found a mushy shuddering pair infront of them.

"Hum sirf gustaakhiyaan kar rahe hain Manik jo k jaiz nhi hain!" She whispered as she found me leaning towards her lips.

"Mera dil hi gustaakh hai ! Iss gustaakh dil ko nhi maaloom kia jaiz hai aur kia jaiz nhi !"I whispered on her lips and then took her lips in my mouth smooching them tenderly.

Her hold on my knuckles tightened and I left her palms allowing her to hold me herself but instead of holding me she pushed my shoulders.

I could feel innumerable tears running down her cheek.

A sudden guilt dawn upon me and I broke my kiss.It wasn't ours , she didn't kiss me back!

I opened my teary eyes only to find her teary eyes closed.

"Ishq main gustaakhiyaan karne ka maza hi kuch aur hai! Aur tum fikar mat karo , tumhe apna bnaye baghair chen ki saans nhi lunga main!"I whispered and pulled up myself from her.

She didn't open her eyes instead she turned completely,making her face dig under the pillow.

Again a tear crawled down my cheek and I left her room atlast banging her room door hard.

Sab kuch uss Armaan ki wajah se ho raha hai ! Uski wajah se Gol-gappi mughse dur ja rahi hai !

I cried and threw my table lamp on the floor in agony.

"Hello ! Haath paaon tordo uske !" I declined the call and a smirk embellished my lips.

Ab Ye jal-kukra langra Aur loola bhi hojayega!
Manik Malhotra se panga lene ka anjaam yhi hota hai !

Inspite of fever I threw my all clothes out except one and slept after covering myself completely with the black blanket.

Yayiee ! Kal maza ayega!

.......

"Manik ! Armaan has been hospitalised ! Some goons attacked on his car last night !
He is having numerous fractures !" I was wearing my watch getting ready for my office when di ran into my room.

Her tone looked shocked  but I found her eyes twinkling.

Meri di bhi mere jesi hi hai ! Full mast !

"Oh My God di ! Kab ? Kese ? Armaan ko kuch hua tou nahi na?"I went towards her and held her shoulders with fake worry.

Her eyes turned wide seeing me like this.

"Tell me di ! Is he fine or not ? Ziada chot tou nhi ayi na use ?" I shook her shoulders hard. My tone got scratchy.

After a minute silence  we bursted out in guffaws.

"Naughty boy!" Di dashed her left shoulder with mine and I blushed on my achievement.

"Jab ghee tedhi ungli se nhi nikalta na di ! To dabbe main chamach dalni hi parhti hai!" I raised my collars proudly and she laughed while pulling my cheeks.

"You'll get your love brother !"She whispered lovingly and then kissed my forehead.

"Chlo di ! I know Armaan must be waiting for me!" Before she could get emotional I held her palm and she laughed.

We both went out.

Bua maa , mom , dad and gol-gappi were sitting there in worry.

"Manik ! Be fast son ! We have to go to meet Armaan!" Dad spoke worriedly and I nodded.

After a silent breakfast  Dad with mom and bua maa left towards the hospital asking me, gol-gappi and Shraddha di to come in another car.

"Manik ! I'll just come !"Shraddha di spoke and went towards her room while I just stood there,ignoring an angry Nandani completely.

"Don't dare to lie Manik ! Tell me you are behind all this right?"Gol-gappi strode towards me and clenched her teeth.

I rolled my eyes.

"Listen Nandani ! Mere paas itna fazool waqt nhi hai jo main Ye sab karoon!"I shrugged my shoulders and stepped towards main door when she came infront of me.

"What ?" I glared at her.

"Jhooth mat bolo Manik ! You Monster !" She gritted and I took a sharp breath.

"Haan ! Maine he pitwaya us lafange ko ! Now happy ?" I was sarcastic.I pushed her shocking frame aside and went outside the house.

Uss jal-kukre ki itni fikar ! Huhhh ! Galti hogayi !ek sath saale ka upar ka ticket hi book karwa dena tha!

We reached hospital and after getting information about room in which Armaan was,we headed towards it.

We entered in his room to find everybody including mom dad and bua maa standing around Armaan's bed.

I palmed my lips to control my giggle as I looked towards Armaan.

His hands were bandaged and were resting on his either sides while his both legs were hanging like this,

I looked towards di and she showed me her eyes , telling me to control my peeking teeth.

After controlling enough I cleared my throat and went near his bed.

"Hye Armaan !"I spoke while smiling sadly  and Kamini aunty who was crying sitting on the stool beside Armaan's bed looked up at me.

Yaar jal-kukri aunty dekh,magar pyaar se !

I clutched her shoulders and faked some tears.

"Aunty ! You don't worry ! I promise I'll find out who has done this ! Chorunga nhi main use ! Armaan ki Kasam!" She looked at me no she almost glared at me and I removed my hands from her shoulders while gulping a little.

"I know who has injured my son!" She spoke and stood up from stool.

My eyes went wide and I moved back a little.

.......

Well ! Isn't this chapter was drama free ? 😜
Manik Malhotra is crossing his all limits to get his love nai ?😆

Dear readers ! I wanna request ! Please guys support every character ! Believe me you'll be happy in the end ! Jo maine socha hai wo aap soch nhi sakte! Please I know you guys are finding Nandani's and Armaan's characters irritating but give some time to the story. Eventually you'll like it as I've planned !

Yours
NEW WANDERER!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 8.2K 26
A Heart That Bleeds featuring Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor as Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy! "N-No t-this c-can't be you!" She stuttered and sc...
430K 44.4K 53
When Nandini met Manik for the first time, she never wanted him to be 'the one'; or actually, that thought didn't even cross her mind. And for Manik...
197K 13.2K 27
Sometimes love and trust are not the only thing to maintain a relationship. Because communication is another important part of relationship. One comm...
394K 31.9K 39
**WATTPADINDIA FEATURED STORY** What happens when you loose your "HOPE" Do you move on..without fighting.. Or Do you...