A Vow Of Mafia Love ✔

By Sajal_ameena

Romance Ranking : #4 on 5/05/18 "I want her! " I told looking at my life who was busy playing with the ki... More

Prologue
1. Arjun Khaleja
2. Siya Ramakrishna
3. First meeting!
4. Smiten away !
5. What have I done?
6. My drug!
7. Somthing is fishy!
8 . Clashes Of Lashes
9. Start with Friendship!
10. Reaching heights!
11. With her, Its different!
12 . Flawless Father !
13. Melting..,Meeting Him!
14. Iam Guilty!
15. Unconfessed Love
16. I Love You
17. Skipped A Beat
18. Love At First Sight!
19. Dealing With The Daddy!
20. Ripening Love!
21. Kissing Impact
22. I'll Make You Worse!
23. Mistake Of Life
24. Bleeding Hearts!
25. Haunting Truths.
26. Last Trump Card
27. Thrombing Head
28. I'll Marry You.
30. Wedding My Love!
31. Suffering Souls
32. A Chance
33. Regaining Love
34. Sounds Beautiful!
35. Cute Beautiful Bomb
Select Name For Princess
36. Make Me Forget!
37. My Delicate Darling
38. My Goldfish
39. Love Me, Fix Me
40. My Darling Wife
41. The New Boss
42. Hyper Happiness
43. Giving In Finally!
44. Diwali Truth!
45. Baby's Loveline
46. Arjun's Past
47. I'm Born For You
48. Love Your Tears For Me!
49. I have A Mafia Blood
50. Hypocrite Witch
Dual Update
51. Kisses And Coffee
52. Where Are You Arjun?
53. Sliced Fingers
54. KARMA - a boomarang
55. The Animated Date
56. Why can't you forgive him?
57. First Birthday!
58. Disaster.
59. Life
Epilogue

29. Curse Or Blessing !

34.1K 1.8K 144
By Sajal_ameena

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely readers...
________________

Chapter 29

Siya's POV:

                I opened my eyes and closed it abrubtly meeting the light, then slowly I adjusted my sight to the surroundings and found myself in a bed connected with an IV. God! I fear so much to take up even an injection, the needle connecting the glass wire traveling from my arms to a glass bottle freaked the hell out of me.

            "Siya...its nothing... You're fine now dear...relax." Told Arjun holding my hand making me sigh tired.

        "What are you doing here?" I asked him and he told me everything right from my morning sickness till I ended up in hospital.

           "Thank God , you are better now." Told him flashing his worth dying smile.

            "How can you be like this.. You are the major reason for this situation, yet you smile enjoying my state isn't it?" I asked him unbelievably irritated.

        His face fell down immediately inviting an unexplainable sadness but I don't care. I speak the fact. Just when Dr. Parvathy entered my room and checked my vitals.

        "How are you feeling now Siya?" Asked the doctor.

       "I'm fine doctor, feeling better. When can I go home? " I asked her. This hospital environment is so daunting.

          "We have to run few test to check on your fetus dear... Don't you want to know about your baby ?" She questioned me.

          "Of course Doctor , I would love to ." I sat, out of excitement and my eyes welled with happiness after many days.

            "OK then let's start.." She told and ran few check ups later we went into the scan room to see my baby. All the while I tolerated Arjun's presence but when he got into the scaning room along with me, I lost it.

         "I don't want this man with me while taking the Scan doctor. If he insist being with me, then I don't want this checkup, I'll go home." I told her.

         "Siya...we can't say that. Its his right. He is the father of your baby." told her worried.

                "Yeah... How did I forget about the great father personality here? He is that kind of a  father, who wanted to abort his own baby....abort his so called child." I told to her making her gasp and looked at Arjun. He looked shattered, I know my words are cutting him cold blood, but he deserves it.

             He left the room with slow and wavering steps making me realize that he would fall any moment and I also noticed the pool of unshed tears before he left. I haven't seen or heard Arjun cry.

              I jumped and brought back to reality from my trail of thoughts when she applied a cold gel onto my tummy. After that I saw the image of my utreus.

          "Doctor, where is my Baby... I can't find it? Is it alright...?" I asked her panicked.

            "Cool Siya... You are just in the initial stage of your pregnancy and can you find that small bean over there.... That's your baby. " told her and my tears rolled down looking at that moniter. That's my baby.

          I came out after few procedures and found Arjun waiting for me out. Then, I got ready to go home. I was about to take an auto just when Arjun stopped me and guided me to his car. I agreed after his tons of pleadings and also I feel its not safe to travel in an Auto in this stage.

             "If you didn't raise the speed to normal level...I will get down and take a taxi. " I threatened him when he was driving at a speed of a bullock cart . There is a limit to fake caring.

               I reached home not bothering  to thank him, went inside my house. I told dad everything and climbed the stairs to my room. I lost my interest to talk with my daddy after he told me to marry Arjun.

                 A week passed and I decided to have a simple wedding in the presence of few important people in my life. Arjun asked me out for shopping , the audacity of this man to call me for shopping to this worthless bloody wedding. I agreed to marry him for  the sake of my baby and mainly to torture him.

        OK then Arjun let me show you a trailer...

              He didn't take me to any big shops but a very reputed boutique where only the stars visits. He asked me to select my Saree "You select it for me Arjun." I told him with a smile. His happiness has no bounds.

               He flipped the shop upside down and took whole three hours to shop my Saree... It was a beautiful red Saree with gold border with an brocated self design blouse and expensive too. Then he took me to a jewllary shop and bought all the required jewels, I can wear. at last we bought the wedding chain.

              He was smiling ear to ear and faking love in his eyes. I'm not a fool to trust you again and again  Mr. Arjun . But I played along and smiled looking at him.

            He was driving so happily but I told him to take me to an address. I took all the shopping bags and knocked that house door making Arjun frown in confusion. He followed me inside and I saw Karpagam aunty.

             "Hi aunty , how are you?" I asked her. She is my caretaker back in school, a very kind hearted women.

         "I'm fine dear... How are you? " she asked me back.

          "I'm fine and how's the wedding arrangements aunty." I questioned her. Her daughter is getting married next month.

              "Still struggling for money dear... They are demanding more from the groom's side you know my situation." She told me sadly.

            "Here aunty take this cloths and jwells. This will come handy in her wedding ." I convinced her and gave everything Arjun shopped for our wedding except the wedding chain. She thanked me wholeheartedly and went inside kitchen to offer us a drink.

                     Hurt! All I could see in Arjun's face was hurt. He was totally disappointed and dolorous..a part of me which loved him once was pleading me to stop what I'm doing and hug him tight. But every time I think about our love, his brutal activities of making me a living corpse overtakes my love. He deserve this treatment. Mental torture.

         "What? Why are you giving me that look, you think I'll fall for you all the way again if you take me for shopping and buy me expensive gifts. I'm not that characterless Arjun. I'm so keen about my self respect but you smashed it making me hate myself and trust me, life with me is not gonna be easy for you. Get ready, I'm not the same old innocent Siya." I told looking into his eyes.

           When I was about to leave she held my hand and told me " I don't have words to thank you dear... You paved a way for my daughter's life. I will not forget this till my last breath.... I will pray God for You, your husband , your kids and your whole generation to live long with love and prosperity. God bless you." Her words were so much heart touching and we both had tears...nothing gives us satisfaction than helping a struggling human being.

             The way back home was silent, he didn't speak a word throughout the drive...I just want him to rot in helplessness.

         I was about to enter my house but he tucked me and pulled me by my waist. His nose was touching mine making me nervous " Do you think you can play a curse factor in my life Siya...You are always my blessing you can never hurt anyone voluntarily. In the process of hurting me today do you know what you have done....? You helped a poor girl's marriage and lit her life. As a result got valuable blessings for you as well as me and our baby. This blessings worth crores dear...it's the best start for our relationship. " he told and  kissed my forehead making me close my eyes and whispered " I know, I can bare your hatred but please don't hate me more." with that he left me at my doorstep astounded.

             It took a minuit for me to process his words, I wiped a lone tear from my eyes and whispered look at the disappearing back of his car "I don't think I can stop hating you Arjun. You spoiled everything."

              I stopped talking with my dad like old Siya does, because I understood him completely, he is like every other normal dad who convince his daughter to marry her rapiest for his reputation.

        Every significant person of my life is proving my opinion about them wrong. May be I was blind all these days.

            Tomorrow is my wedding...I'm going to be his. I'm going to marry Arjun. I don't know what this life holds for me ahead but I have to be strong.....strong enough for my baby.

         I took the wedding Saree and jewllary of my mom. I planned to wear it tomorrow and  consider this as her blessings. I know you are with me mom unlike dad. Please don't leave my side like him.

______________

Precap : I looked at the priceless diamond leaning and  sleeping on me. After many struggle, many disappointments, many wars... I got this gem. I touched the wedding chain on her neck and confirmed it. Siya is married to me for real.

________________

Assalamu allaikum and hello to all cupcakes.

     How was the chapter? What do you think of their relationship let me know in the comments.

Share , Vote and Comment!

Follow me on Instagram sajal_ameena to know further update details..

-Yours Sajal 🤓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 7.9K 26
__COMPLETED__ Cover credit :- @_starflies_ and @IndianLegion **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF YO...
54.6K 2.7K 77
Dear Readers, Before you embark on the journey of "Bound by Tradition Unbound by Love" I want to offer you a small heads up. In certain parts of sout...
1.5M 67.6K 54
"Will you marry me?" He asked kneeling down the floor with a wide grin on his face. My tears started to pool in my eyes. I had never expected this wi...
2.9M 164K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...