Kumkum Bhagya - Be Mine

By im_aditi

#Won the First prize in Abhigya awards - 2018. #Won the second prize in fan fiction awards- 2017 " Be Mine "... More

prologue and cast ...
#Chapter 01#
#chapter02#
Teaser
#Chapter03#
#chapter04#
chapter 05
chapter 06
chapter 07
8 . YOU CAN'T FORCE ME!
9. Am I wrong ?
10. Getting married ?
11. Trusting him !!
12. making her to smile
13. NOT A WORD AGAINST HER
14. Always with you
15.The bitter truth
16. FRAGILE HEART
17. You cant leave me easily
18. Emotional motions
19. Love finds it's ways ..
The Abhigyan's awards..
20. undefined love
21. Reciprocating it..
23. did she realized?
24. Confession
25. when only love remains..
26. Life is what , you make it
27. Craving for each other...
28. THE STROM IS BACK😢😢
29. A New Path..
30. Together for Infinity
31. Why you have to hide from me..?
32. His dreadful past
33. The colours of love
34. DIL DIYAN GALLAN
35. We two remain same..!!
36. You took my soul😟😟
37. Misunderstanding each other
38. Jealousy gets to the peak!!
39. Hidden truths are unspoken lies
Exclusive teaser for NEXT CHAPTER..
40. Will you forgive me ?
41. Fate of our love
42. Suprise plans
❌❌Must Read❌❌
43. Making honey moon plans ( worst plans )
44. Teasing him , Repaying back
45. Frozen Moments
Wedding Invitation
46. Flaws makes us beautiful
47. Test of Love
48. MADE FOR EACH OTHER
2.0 ::: Teaser ::: BE MINE
2.1 : You are my heartbeat
2.2 : Are we meant for each other ?
2.3 Meeting him...

22. Inviting the troubles

1.6K 211 145
By im_aditi

This story gonna reach 3k votes in just 22 chapters and I should thank everyone who supported till now... sorry if i hurted any one and it's not personally may be out of frustration and yes it reached 99 in Fan fiction " which is the greatest achievement for me as this is my second book which is going to get 3k votes and also getting the 99 th position... that too in fan fiction..

Without you guys it couldn't be achieved and once again , thanks for loving this story..  so lets see what happened to pragya ? ....

Before that... to everyone guys.. my small gift for loving me and my stories..

Back to the update..

Target : 125 votes....

    Abhi reached home after his tiring day but he was not feeling tired rather than an energy was boosted inside him. Today pragya supported him which really shocked him to the core. He is really in happy mood so that he reached before pragya to make something special for her. He wishes to prepare dinner for them and thought to ask about her favourites to bulbul .

" jiju.. you really remember me..? "He heard bulbul's teasing voice as soon as she attended the call. Abhi very well know about her because she is quite anger on him for not calling her after she left.

" yeah.. how can i forget you ? By the way , how are you and ma.." Abhi asked entering the kitchen. He slided his phone inbetween his ears and shoulders and starts to check for ingredients while talking with her.

" we both are fine and how are you and my di ? She sounds really sad..what happened ? Did Raghav said something ...? " she asked and that's when abhi came to know that she didn't shared what happened yesterday to bulbul.  Abhi too manages the situation as he doesn't want to tell her the whole story as he wish pragya will say once everything gets settled and he didn't want her to get worried about pragya.

" nothing..She is fine and as usual dancing on my head.. today she asked me to prepare dinner and I am going to do ? So tell me what's her favourite..." Abhi asked managing the situation.

" oh my poor jiju but don't worry di gonna realise your love for her one day.. so don't get sad.. " bulbul said making abhi to smile.

" stop your bak- baks and tell me whats her favourite ? " abhi asked remembering for what he had called her.

" di like to eat Aloo Gobi with dal chawal.." bulbul said while abhi made a mental note on it.  He ends the call after asking her to be safe and to study well.

Abhi looked at the clock and sighed " Its six now .. let me start now and I will finish my cooking at 7:30 and it will get ready before she reach here..." he thought and start to cook .

   It's 8 :00 pm when abhi finished cooking and cleaned the slab properly and decides to take rest for some time as it's half an hour left for her arrival and went to his room.

Time passed and abhi slept while hearing to the songs. When he opened his eyes , it was 9: 30 pm. He got down from the bed cursing himself for sleeping at the wrong time. He want to check whether she had her food or not , so he got freshen himself and reached down.

He could not find any glimpse on her , the dishes were there as he kept and her room finds to be empty. He checked the time and confirmed that she would have reached home as of now.

He took his phone to make a call but her phone was not reachable. He then called his company and the security informed that pragya left earlier than the usual time. This made abhi confused and a layer of fear toppled on his heart .

He then thinks about the morning incident and raghav's threatening towards pragya.

" you proved again that you are money minded right... I will see how long you gonna live with him.." 

" what if raghav took pragya forcibly... I am a mad.. I would have  waited for her or asked my driver to pick her up ... I don't know where she is and she should be fine.. I will not leave that raghav. ..." Abhi thought taking the car keys and left from there.

In Raghav's home..

" i didn't expect that pragya would speak like that to me.. that too she supported abhi infront of me .. this proves that only money is important to her and she is saying , I am a money minded person.. let me see how long abhi will be a billionaire and I will not leave them to live peacefully after breaking my heart..." Raghav thought and he was drinking heavily.

He could not forget how pragya made him a fool infront of the whole company. He will never forgive her decides to take revenge on her and abhi.

He heard someone pressing the calling bell , stumbling on the floor he reached near the door.

" who is there at this time...? " raghav opens the door and was shocked to see abhi , purab with the police officers. Many reporter's and media's were present and he looked confused at them.

" sir.. he is the one who came to our office in the morning and asked pragya to come with him but she denied..I am sure, he would have kidnapped her.....where is my pragya..? " abhi asked trying to slap Raghav but purab stopped him.

" abhi..what you are doing ? The whole media is around us and try to behave normal.. he can't do anything with pragya.." purab assured abhi and still Raghav could not get the point.

"What are you doing infront of my house? " raghav asked stepping out from his house.

" i will not leave you if something happens to her and  i will kill you.."  abhi said grabbing his collars.  The inspector asked abhi to be patience and he asked abhi to leave Raghav.

As soon as abhi left Raghav the inspector asked " you are Raghav right.. pragya didn't returned home yet and abhi doubts on you.. are you behind this..? " he asked and raghav smirked at them.

" yeah.. it's the truth that I went to his company today but it doesn't means I am.responsible for her missing.. whether she would have get another man richer than abhi.." he said casually when felt a hard slap on his face . Abhi losing his temper started to beat him while purab tried to stop him.

" how dare you talk about her like that ? I will not leave you.." Abhi was about to beat him hardly but before he could act further a person stopped him by pulling away from raghav.

" why the hell did you ...? "He stopped abruptly seeing pragya standing before him with the rage of anger .

Abhi could not explain how much he felt relieved after seeing her infront of him and hugged her immediately. Pragya didn't protest as she can understand abhi's feelings who is just crushing her in the name of hug. She can see the love for her in his eyes which she could itself never deny it.

" where did you went ? I got panic when I saw you missing and it's almost late .." Abhi said checking herself from head to toe. Hw thanked god for returning his life back to him safe and hugged her once more with lots of love.

" look.. She is here and you almost waked the whole city.." purab chuckled and sighs that he will speak with the inspector and asked them to leave back to home.

Pragya glared at Raghav through which abhi understood that she had listened to his words . Yes he got anger when he talked about his pragya like that.. no one can raise their finger on her and how dare he ..

" where did you went..? Actually I was in deep sleep but when I opened my eyes it was 9:30 pm .. so i thought to check you whether you ate or not but i could not find you.. I thought raghav would have forcibly took you.." Abhi said while driving the car and pragya looked at him in suprise.

" kya? Why are you looking at me like this ? Answer my question..and where is your phone..almost i am tired of calling you.. ? " abhi asked having a quick look at her while concentrating on the driving.

" I already informed you right that I am going to work overtime.. so I just finished off my work and heading back to the home when I saw you shouting at Raghav..and sorry that my phone got switched off " pragya said rolling her eyes and started to stare towards the window. She knew that abhi will now enquire about her new part time job.

" oh well..but you would have informed right that you will come late so that i might have picked you and well.. where you are working.." Abhi asked as it's almost late and which company offers jobs at late night.

" A restaurant near our company.." Pragya said in a go while abhi applied brakes suddenly causing a heavy traffic jam. Pragya closed her eyes as she expected this reaction from him and asked him to take the car as everyone started to scold at them.

" what ? You are working in a restaurant? ? " abhi almost shouted as a result she closed her eyes and ears not wanted to hear his words.

" Is there anything problem ? Or you are worried about your reputation as when people comes to know that your wife is working in a restaurant.." Pragya asked raising her eyebrow.

" i am not worried about my reputation but you.. there is no need to work there and I don't want need that money.. you can leave as soon as your dad gets well.. don't take any risks.." Abhi said without looking at her.

' is she mad ? She thinks that i care for reputation... my foot.. how can i allow her to work there and how stubborn she is.. I know she will not accept my money .. but there is nothing that she should return the money only by working in that damn restaurant..I have to stop her by doing something....'

" I don't want your help and I know how to take care of myself.. and please.. don't take this topic again.." Pragya said closing her eyes in tiredness but she saw they almost reached home. Kicking herself out from car she walked inside taking her bag.

" showing attitude towards me.." Abhi thought parking the car .

Pragya walked inside with frustration , not because of abhi's questions but she felt really hungry. Working for hours as a receptionist without having anything after the lunch made her to groan inside . She poured water for herself when she saw her favourites on the table.

She looked at abhi in shock who entered inside whistling loudly. ' did he really made it..may be he would have ordered...'

" did you ordered food from outside..." she asked by arranging the plates for them. She sat on the chair and gestured abhi to join.

" i only prepared it and you are asking me I had ordered it.. how heartless person you are.. I made it with all my love to suprise you but ..." Abhi huffed a little by sitting beside her.

Pragya felt really guilty and holded her ears before him but he was busy in tasting the items which he had prepared.

" i am really sorry.. I don't know you had cooked it.. please forgive me..." she asked making cute pout which was enough for abhi to cool down.  He asked her to taste and to comment on it.

" you know these are my favourite foods.. it's really yummy and thanks a lot..." Pragya said inhaling the sweet smell. Abhi smiled seeing at her innocent face.

" i know it.." abhi said while pragya asked " what ..? How..? I don't remember of saying these things..." she started to ask and abhi choked a little thinking as if he had caught by her.

' what are you doing abhi... if you said that bulbul informed about her dishes then sure she will ask bulbul and she will tell that what have to said to her..control this situation...'

Pragya gave him a glass of water and he gulped it in a go. " i mean..I know you love it.." Abhi completed while pragya agreed with him.

" do you know ma used to do this often and I could not keep without having more than I eat in usual days..." Pragya said happily to abhi saw a morsel sticking near her lips but she was busy in explaining her childhood.

He just took forward his hand while pragya looked confused at him. He wiped it with his thumb sending an electrifying signals inside her spine.

She closed her eyes in pleasure of heatness which abhi created near her lips but soon felt a chillness when she could not  find abhi near her. He moved from there to the sink and washed the utensils. Pragya smiled seeing the sudden change inside her and laughed inside her.

Next day...

     Pragya finished her duty and was about to leave as it's already late. She don't know why but felt that someone is there to worry for her return. She looked at her phone and didbt get any calls from abhi so that she booked a taxi .

The taxi arrived and she gets inside and gave the address to the driver . The car started to move and then with the high speed. It stopped near a point and four more people entered blocking pragya's way to get down.

" what are you doing ? Who are you..? " pragya asked but they didn't paid any attention to her. The car took a U turn and was moving in the opposite direction from her home.

" leave me.. you don't know about my husband.. he will kill you all.." Pragya threatened him with tears in her eyes.

" we know about your husband very well .. just stay quite.. else will strangle your neck.." he said plastering her mouth and tied her hands and legs.

" whom do you think asked us to kidnap you ? It's your only one husband abhishek mehra..." a goon said and everyone started to laugh at her.

' no he can't do that to me... I very well know that Abhi will not do this to me.. but he didnt liked of my new job na.. may be he would have asked them to kidnap me.. to hurt me again..my mind warns me to stay away from him But why my heart is not accepting it.. why it says that abhi is not beside this.. oh god .. you had sent abhi whenever I am had problems.. please abhi .... save me..  how fool are you pragya?  You are asking the person who kidnapped you to rescue.. he again broked my trust.. this time I will never forgive him.. !!! Promise on myself....!!! '

To be continued...

So what's gonna happen next..

Is abhi really behind the kidnap..

Or who else...?

What will happen if it's abhi..?

Will pragya able to forgive him this time..?

Let's see..

By aditi..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.1K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
27.9K 1.7K 24
《Sequel to HIGH》 ** > "You make me feel like I'm intoxicated." "Intoxicated by you." ** Zaisha once said, "I'll lose my heart to you, time and time...
7.2K 396 20
It's a Kumkum Bhagya fanfiction. ★彡[ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴅᴇꜰɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀ...
502K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...