9. Am I wrong ?

Thanks for all your wishes and suprises..it really means a lot for me.. for this broken soul.. you made my day happy guys... thanks a lot.. :)

Target : 110 votes

It takes one minute
To make someone's day.
And one word to
Destroy someone's life.

          Pragya was flipping her position in the bed thinking about today's incident in office. The way she talked to him make her proud as at last she found courage to speak with him. The way he talks always and his intentions on her made her stressed taking her breath away.

" will he really do what he said ? I told that I don't care but I am feared now.. what I will do if he upload that video.. oh my god.."  she felt her head getting weight and thinks to close her eyes and sleep.

" Raghav gonna come in two days... I am not going to wait even a single minute to say the truth after he returns... " - she thought.

Pragya closed her eyes and tried to sleep when she heard her phone ringing aloud. For a second , her breath got hitched near her throat and a lump formed inside her .

With hands quivered a little while takinb her phone inbetween her hands. She prayed it should not be him but her bad luck  , yes he is...

She slides her finger gently on the screen with a fear inside her still glancing at his name flashing brightly.

" hello..." she heard his voice and a sudden shiver ran down her spine. She was sweating profusely hearing his one word.

"  I want to meet you .. just a cup of coffee.. " he asked which suprised her. She could feel he is not drunken and his voice broken.  But she is not in state to believe him.

" please.." it is the first time she is hearing him pleasing someone . Her heart aches but still she is not convinced by his words.

" i can't abhi and we can speak tomorrow.." she said trying to cut the conversation between them . She was about to cut the call when she heard again his words.

" you don't want to see me for one last time..  trust me .. may be , if you miss this chance to meet me then you can't even if you try more..." his words left drowning. He was speaking each word with effort .

" what you are speaking abhi ? Are you again drunken or trying to play some thing cheap on me... there is a limit for everything and I am not going to come this time.. I am done with you.. you are no one for me.." she bursted out pouring her heart out. She could not handle the situation and it's running out of her hands.

" i am speaking the truth.. and.." he took a deep breath frowning a little tried hard to say those three words. " i love you..." he whispered and the call ended reluctantly.

" hello..." Pragya tried again but he didn't picked her calls . She started to get panic and called purab to know about his where abouts.  She came to know that he is in their office and without wasting a second,  she rushed out .

Her heart beat was racing very fast and furious to know about abhi. She is feeling guilty for his situation as she is responsible for the thing happened . She just remained calm believing that nothing would have happened to abhi.

At office

Pragya rushed inside after paying to the taxi driver. It was dark and she could not find no one inside. Switching on her torchlight in her phone she started to mive towards his cabin which was glowing with a single son light .

She neared his room and was about to open the door but again the flashes of their moments came infront of her eyes.

" what I will do if he again created any fuss but I could not stop myself from checking him... I will not allow him to break my heart once again.." she thought.

She slightly opened the door and find his seat empty. She glared around and her eyes finally sticks on him who sitting on the sofa near the window . He looked pale and she felt relaxed as she found him At last.

But it doesn't lasted for a second when she saw his hand bleeding heavily with the broken glass pieces near him. The whiskey bottles were lying around him and some where broken into minute pieces.

" what have you done?  " she rushed towards him after taking the first aid box from his table. She kneels before him taking his wounded hand carefully in her palms. He felt her soft touch on his bleeding area while staring at her with all his love for her.

" why you look so beautiful..?"  Pragya looked at him when she heard his words in a low tone , may be a whisper.

She bandaged his wound and he could see tears  glistening around her eyes. He felt guilty for hurting her and because of his forceful act , he could not prove his love. He want her to realise his love not to hate him. The drugs made him to act cheap infront of her and he realised how violently he forced himself upon her.

" i am sorry for what happened last night. I was not in my sense and i am not clear of what I spoke to you. I know I treated you badly yesterday and I feel ashame of myself for forcing upon you when you hate me more. I will not regret my actions and I thought that I could prove my love in my way but I got failed.." he said and covered his face with his hands.

" try to understand abhi.. nothing can be forced and it will create misunderstandings between two people and I want you to realise that I don't love you .. I can't .. so please stop these acts and concentration in your works ..." she said closing the box in a hurry.

" i am sorry and will you accept me as your friend...??? " he asked Instantly and pragya looked shocked at him. She didn't expected this from him in short period of time .

" is he saying the truth?  He wants to me my friend after this much happened and I could not judge his behaviour as it changes like climate... he was bad yesterday and today he is asking for forgiveness... is this a plan to trap me...? But why I feel he is saying the truth !! "

" everyone needs a chance pragya and trust me I wanted to be your friend. I never had a friend except purab to care for me.. yes I need a person who really cares for me... i never felt my parent's love nor my family.. but after seeing your tears for me made me to feel strong that someone is there for me to cry when i die..." abhi said taking her hands in his pating gently.

" yes ... everyone needs a chance pragya and he really needs someone beside him and you can be a good friend for him.." .

" are you sure.. you won't.." she was cut in between by abhi . " you can trust me.. I am saying the truth.. " he said with a genuine smile.

To be continued..

By aditi..

Teaser

Abhi and pragya getting married..

Complete the target and will post the next chapter ... which gonna be intresting...