11. Trusting him !!

Hello guys. Back with an update . I know there are many loopholes in this story but they are the hidden gems of this story and about Abhi's behaviour , you will understand while the story moves.
Target : atleast 110 votes.

     Pragya was standing there infront of the officer who is looking at the papers with his blugged eyes. She never thought in her life that a situation like this will enter like a storm but she have to do for the well being if every one.  She doesn't know how she accepts to marry the most biggest person she hates in her life may be because of his changes behaviour towards her. She don't know whether she would have accepted if raghav asked her because she didn't thought about anyone than him . Yes , the thought of seeing him in that state sent a shiver in her spine. 

What if he attempts like that ? Why she is worried about him ? Lots of  things squeezed her mind wanting her to scream aloud.

Abhi looked at pragya and their past incidents flashed before him . He bumped to an attitude filled girl but never thought she would become his dream girl. He always thinks that she is not like other girls and he refers her as an unique piece who knew only to love others and giving happiness in their lives. He wanted to be het first love but unfortunately he can't . But he wants her to be happy and promised himself of making her happy .

Both of them came out of their trances when the officer asked if they are ready to marry each other . Abhi looked at pragya who was trying to control her unknown tears and he felt pain inside him.

" give us a minute.." he told by holding pragya's arm firmly and walked out of the room. Purab didn't expected this and looked at the officer who flared at his nostrils.

" i am not sitting here with no jobs.is this a place to talk ? You and your friend..!!" He said getting up from the seat closing all the files.

" sir. . Please one minute and they will be fine.. she is just worried about her parents.." purab made him to sit and he had no other option to wait for them till they return.

Abhi took pragya outside and she was stunned by his sudden action. She never seen him stressed this much and the hold hurts her from inside. He made her to stand near the wall and faced her who lowered her head before him.

" i don't want you to do this and please leave from here !! I will solve my problems on my own.. I don't want to hurt you for my benefits.. " he said in a serious tone looking at her intensely.

Pragya looked at him as he finished the words as it was new for her. The abhi , which she had seen had dissappeared and the person who is standing before her is a gentleman who understands everyone's feeling.

' he might have married me without asking my opinion if he still loves me but he is different and that makes me confused...'

" i am asking you and you can't stand silent " he said more like a warning to her.

" listen abhi..I don't know whether I am doing the right thing or the wrong one but my heart wants me to help you and I can't see you in trouble. And it's just going to be a couple of days untill you get your properties back .. and its gonna be hidden from every one and I want to help you because you are raghav's brother " she said .

" so are you ready ? Then why you were about to get inside ? I thought purab had forced you so that only I took you outside.." Abhi said wiping the left over tears.

She smiled a little saying " I am fine and just worried about my parents and what will they think about me when they come to know about this  ? " she asked him in a low tone.

" they will not think anything because it's going to be a secret between you and me.." he said surrounding his hand around her shoulder.

Pragya looked at abhi in shock while he smiled saying "  I tested you and you are still the same angry bird pragya.." he said poking her nose.