33. The colours of love

Thanks guys for waiting patiently for my updates. Hope I am not disappointing you all in any way. Keep enjoying..

Happy reading 📖📖📖

                   Supporting a wife in all her stages will be the best thing , a husband can give her

                   Supporting a wife in all her stages will be the best thing , a husband can give her. After the karwa chauth,  the bond between abhi and pragya became stronger.  Abhi wanted pragya to stand independently for rest of her life. He started to give importance to her than anything he wish to do. He never thought in his life that someone like her will become important to him. He is sure the way pragya showers him with love will bring him out from the darkness and he wish to stay with her till his last breath. Sometimes he feels guilty for separating her from her parents and hopes one day everything will be fine.

After the day he told his dark past , he felt light , relaxed as pragya had said that she will not leave him forever.  That day they both took promise with each other as what ever might be the situation , they will not levae each other's side. Mohan and radha and his family was happy seeing abhi and pragya's genuine and strong love.

         Abhi was waiting for pragya in front of a small old building impatiently. It was not new for him as this had became his daily routine from the day Pragya started to work as per her wish. She joined in old primary school which consists of mentally and physically disabled children's..He didn't stopped her as he used to visit such schools in his past years. And he is proud that she choosed something different even though she is not going to be paid high.

Abhi used to drop pragya in her school in the morning and used to help radha in household works.  Then used to pick pragya from the school in evening and both will spend sometime with each other.

Pragya used to tease him saying that he had became a home maker or caring hubby who takes care of her more than anyone.

" hello..." he heard her voice from back as he was standing infront of the school and smiled seeing her innocent nature . She had became a kid after joining this school will be his only thought when ever he sees her doing silly things.

" when did you came..? " she asked by keeping her bag on his Lap and stood beside him sliding against the scooty.

" few minutes before.." he said taking her hand in his smiling at her. The way she used to blush when he holds her hand is one of his cute moments with her. He can't afford anything equal to that look she used to give him and her smile which is more precious for him.

" today also you bought chutki's scooty.. why you are making her angry.. i will come to home by myself right.. what if she needs it.." she asked him knowing that he would had heated argument with her. Everyday he used to take her scooty knowingly or unknowningly to her.

" she only granted me because I helped her to finish the assignments.." abhi said making a sucking face. She could just admire his face when he gets anger for small things.