17. You cant leave me easily

Thanks guys for your support.. let's see what's going to happen next as pragya comes to know about the truth.

No proof read..

Target   : 130 votes..

I am missing mona's inline comments..and many peoples rocking comments .. hope you are busy with your works and following my story...

And important notice...

   Abhi is what i have decided in this story .. yes I knew he is quite aggressive but it comes only when it's for pragya. Still we don't knew what's running in his mind... and for now,  I would say , please be patience .. already I said abhi gonna play a different role which is not going to be a positive role..and times answers everything

Back to update..

Pragya was walking back to the icu where her father has been admitted. She felt her heart breaking into pieces and blood oozing from it.

' why did he fooled me.. he married me by saying a fake reason..because of him , i myself moved away from Raghav. I thought it would not be nice when I married him. I was pure and truth to him , but he lied me.. still he behaves like a mad and didn't understood that love can't be forced.  I thought he had changed but it's all fake . He tried to kill my papa.. he can go to any extent.. he had became a psycho.. ' 

Pragya reached fifth floor and decides to call her mother and bulbul. She wanted to convey them and she should be strong for them. She want to console her ma when she breaks down.

Wiping her tears , burrying all get emotions , she called bulbul. It took a minute for her to pick the call.

" di.. you know I have been selected by the world's top university ... can yoy believe it . Today i got a call from Delhi university.. ma is really feeling happy for me.." bulbul screamed as soon as she picks the call.

' how gonna say to her that our papa .. she is very happy and I could not snatch it.. but it's our fate and nothing could change..'

" bulbul.. listen to me.. both you and ma come to the hospital immediately.. " pragya said wiping her tears that's lining on her  lashes.

" di.. what happened ? Oh.. papa is discharging today.. you need help?  Sure..
we will come .. " bulbul said and pragya ends the call.

' i don't know why god gave this life to us. One side I am happy that my sister got what she was longing in her life , next my father had slipped to coma.. i don't know whether to cry or to get happy for bulbul..'

  In few hours , bulbul and sarla reached the hospital.  Without having  any words with them , pragya took directly to the icu.

" di.. why you are bringing us here ? Papa is in first floor right..? " bulbul asked in fear. She held sarla's hand tightly who was already panicked by Pragya's sad face.

" what happened beta? And why we are here ? " sarla asked and a tear escaped from pragya's eyes. This was noticed by bulbul and she confirmed that something had happened.

Pragya asked the nurse to allow them as they are patients relatives. She agreed and pragya took them inside.

" papa .." bulbul screamed as soon as she saw kailash with lots of wires connected with him. She never in her dreams thought,  she will meet her father like this. The nurse asked her not to touch him.

' yes I know bulbul is in fear to see papa like this..she loves him more than anything in this world..and she is small enough to stay strong..if she comes to know that it happened because of abhi , sure she will kill him..'